Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

“Legacy of Secrecy” seems interesting! hope it's true :p

Leo-Demi :rofl:Pami, I really don't like that idea, she's older than Leo :blah:

ox

I remember one of the tabs had these pix of Leo supposedly climbing over Demi's fence to escape before tabs caught him there.

can you share those pics ??? I'm really interested :blush: to be honest I've never believed about their romance back in 90's, maybe it was just one-night stand :p

old pics from 2010,but I've never seen them :laugh:

ah Leo, what a man :rofl:

Leonardo DiCaprio (far left), and Vladimir Doronin (far right) were photographed working-out on a yacht with a personal trainer.

DiCaprio and his supermodel girlfriend Bar Refaeli is currently vacationing with Doronin and hissupermodel girlfriend Naomi Campbell in the millionaires’ playground of Porto Cervo.

http://www.popsessiv...working-it-out/

acxSsKBH.jpg abxMr0yA.jpg

Pami

Personally I'm not so sure that is Leo in the SUV , I think because of his behavior/hiding/etc the press may have "thought " it was Leo

As if the tweet about him being at Ciprani /Halloween party had been from some unknown tweeter , I would consider that the 'unknown tweeter' was wrong , and even though you can't see the guy in car well that might have been Leo, but the tweet was made by Russell Crowe, and I think Russell knows Leo when he 'sees' him :p

Plus I did a search ,and I see so far no articles claiming that Leo attended any Hollywood parties.

Also I would think by tomorrow the New York papers will have articles about who attended the NYC /Halloween parties .

Haha...that's our great detective Oxford! :clap:

Beyond the worthlessness of this "article", it is regrettable that it is posted on the Sundance channel website, a site associated with Robert Redford's festival and institute. Redford has wanted to work with Leo for a number of years.

Thanks all for the news, pics, tweets and response to Titanic gif question :) If its part of the blu-ray then i'll be forced to own a third copy of Titanic :whistle:

Hmm leo possibly involved in JFK conspiracy film... lets see how this one pans out :)

In regards to the pap vid. The behaviour, hair, nose.. everything just screams leo to me.. except that jacket for some reason haha. All in all It's hard to believe that that couldn't be leo! If only the guy in the backseat were Lukas, or Jonah etc then we'd be like ok yup that's our leo for sure.

Yes whose to even say Demi and Leo were a couple back in the 90's either. Heck back then they were saying him and good friend Sara Gilbert were an item.. before it came out publically that she was a lesbian :pinch: lol. I mean it is possible for leo to be friends with the opposite sex/ simply talk to a female without dating or even f%&king the girl.

It's just unfortunate when rumours, that initially began several years ago, are eventually taken to be the truth . :wacko: :p

Beyond the worthlessness of this "article", it is regrettable that it is posted on the Sundance channel website, a site associated with Robert Redford's festival and institute. Redford has wanted to work with Leo for a number of years.

arghhh it doesn't make sense. I think its mainly to do with the right script coming along and whose attached to it/ is available for it and I feel him and Martin are more or less on the same page concerning what movies attract them. Also its not like leo (on average) makes several movies a year... that he'd get the chance to work with all these people again. James Cameron did one movie after Titanic.. Avatar... do we really see leo being a part of tha?t I personally don't. Nolan did Dark knight rises after Inception.. something I don't see leo being interested in either. Then there's BAZ who he is collaborating with again . So I don't get the logic behind this authors claims at all. Especially since none of these directors have come out and said he was difficult to work with, pretty much they all have gone on and on about how much they enjoyed working with him.

Sic

As to Demi article/Enquirer pix , unfortunately , I remember reading it /hearing about it on "E" , but never kept any of those articles/magazines , so now , when something happens Leo related that reminds me of something from years back, I can't pull anything out ,etc.

That is why I'm so thrilled with the magazine covers you keep posting for us, as many of those I never saw, while others, I used to have and then discarded :/

Rillio

Like you I was really puzzled by the point of the article , as if any actor or actress, not just Leo , that if they didn't work with a director again there must have been a problem ??

It just came off to me as someone trying to 'create' a story where none existed.

Fash

Yes, not that I didn't already sadly realize how easily some people believe tabloid/gossip stories, I reminded of it when I look at Twitter.

Is disheartening at times how much wrong information about Leo is out there based on some tabloid article that someone doesn't bother to check the accuracy of. :cry:

Maybe Wolf back filming soon ?

I did notice that Russell Crowe's film resumes filming tomorrow in New York area, so hopefully Wolf will be back filming again soon :yes:

Maybe Wolf back filming soon ?

I did notice that Russell Crowe's film resumes filming tomorrow in New York area, so hopefully Wolf will be back filming again soon :yes:

That's good to hear! Because honestly I wish this film would just wrap up and finish already. So the sooner it starts back the better, I would feel differently if we were actually getting set pics these days :/

thanks for all the news girls.

I don't think it's Leo on that vid, the close up don't look like him and the guy was holding a real cigarette too, and that jacket, just no. :hehe: The behavior it's very much like Leo, but not him in my opinion.

And that article, the person who wrote was trying to create a story and make polemic where don't exist, it's ridiculous.

I turned down a romp with DiCaprio! Dame Eileen Atkins, 78, reveals why she said no to a steamy kiss with Leonardo - and still regrets it

A month before rehearsals were due to start she was offered a part in Martin Scorsese’s new film The Wolf Of Wall Street. ‘There were four very nice scenes with Leonardo DiCaprio including a quite sexual kiss in one of them,’ she says. ‘I would have loved to have done it but there was a chance I would have missed rehearsal time.

‘They could not believe I turned it down. Several people called me saying [she mimics an American accent]: “You are doing what? Doing it where? [The play is deliberately appearing in small theatres.] Can’t you just tell Sir Trevor to wait a few days?” But I just wanted to do the play and I didn’t want to be panicking about missing rehearsals for it. I never felt bad. It’s my choice. It’s always been my choice

http://www.dailymail...regrets-it.html

Evidently the British actress below was asked to play the part of Nadine's aunt in Wolf, but had to turn it down, and hopes for another opportunity to kiss Leo :p

I turned down a romp with DiCaprio! Dame Eileen Atkins, 78, reveals why she said no to a steamy kiss with Leonardo - and still regrets it

It is a fabulous role for Eileen to get her teeth stuck into — she compares it with a female Lear — but, as she says, she gave up a lot to do it.

A month before rehearsals were due to start she was offered a part in Martin Scorsese’s new film The Wolf Of Wall Street. ‘There were four very nice scenes with Leonardo DiCaprio including a quite sexual kiss in one of them,’ she says. ‘I would have loved to have done it but there was a chance I would have missed rehearsal time.

‘They could not believe I turned it down. Several people called me saying [she mimics an American accent]: “You are doing what? Doing it where? [The play is deliberately appearing in small theatres.] Can’t you just tell Sir Trevor to wait a few days?” But I just wanted to do the play and I didn’t want to be panicking about missing rehearsals for it. I never felt bad. It’s my choice. It’s always been my choice.’

Not that she is ready to go just yet. ‘I still have loads of things I want to do. That kiss with Leonardo would have been nice. I hope they put me in the next one.’

I wouldn’t bet against it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2226559/I-turned-romp-DiCaprio--Dame-Eileen-Atkins-78-reveals-said-steamy-kiss-Leonardo--regrets-it.html#ixzz2B1uAujSE

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Regarding this article,it really annoys me the fact how the media tries to put Leo down all the time. Why? What's the point of that? Why do they care so much about him? Leave him alone please! Every time we see absurd stories about him but maybe there's a reason for it all...Leo's the greatest star and maybe actor on earth and he got it through his work. He never needed the media exposure, he never needed to show off his new mansion or any such crap...and now they claim Leo is difficult to work with just because he didnt work with a few directors more than once?

post-52646-0-1446084255-87904_thumb.gif

According to the tweet below this lucky New York girl and her friend just met Leo while shopping for food

Lilian Tanner@liliantanner

Just met Leonardo DiCaprio with @tvylorgonzvlez

Calibi

I agree , in the book and the script, the scene between Jordan and Aunt Patricia is more like mother/son

I read the script but I dont remember there being a sexual kiss between Jordan and Aunt Patricia

Pami

Your gifs are always hilarious and perfect to fit the article :clap:

Regarding this article,it really annoys me the fact how the media tries to put Leo down all the time. Why? What's the point of that? Why do they care so much about him? Leave him alone please! Every time we see absurd stories about him but maybe there's a reason for it all...Leo's the greatest star and maybe actor on earth and he got it through his work. He never needed the media exposure, he never needed to show off his new mansion or any such crap...and now they claim Leo is difficult to work with just because he didnt work with a few directors more than once?

Disgusted-Lucille-Eyeroll-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9465744-256-141.gif

Totally agree, well said Pami. (Y) :thumbsup: