Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another tweet from last night ; I would like to shake Leo's hand :p

Paulina Stanisz@PaulinaStanisz

Shook Leonardo Dicaprio's hand last night and partied with Jonah Hill #nbd #whatthefuckhappenedlastnight #titanicflashback

Kat

Tks for fan forum link :)

Some of the pix on the site I've never seen before, like the ones of Leo with Tobey at Poker Charity event .

I see that Lukas Haas is hanging with Leo again. We all know what that means. ;) Thanks for the tweets girls! I'm glad Leo has a friend like Lukas that sticks with him through thick and thick. :D

Because Leo is only hangs Lukas when hes single, right?

Oh trolls :rofl:

I see that Lukas Haas is hanging with Leo again. We all know what that means. ;) Thanks for the tweets girls! I'm glad Leo has a friend like Lukas that sticks with him through thick and thick. :D

is that so ??? :D I've never noticed :trout:

is that so ??? :D I've never noticed :trout:

Of course.....EVERYBODY knows leo doesn't hang with lukas unless hes single..... :clobber::rofl:

oldies I found, this site has a bunch of cool leo stuff!

http://www.anlimara....leogallery.html

Ragazza magazine (Spain) - November 2008

image.jpgimage.jpg111.jpg1111.jpg

Thanks Kat, he's looking so great in there! :drool:

About the 'single'-thing, I wish some statement would be released or something of that kind. I hate not knowing.

Damn, I'd like to see pics of Leo bowling! :laugh:

^Very true, I see BZ talked about and sourced on a bunch of leo websites......its kinda like the offical leo forum, where alot of leo fans get info. Its pretty cool :cool:

to be honest, a huge number of fans all over the world

You are so cool, girls!Flower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gif:heythere:

^Very true, I see BZ talked about and sourced on a bunch of leo websites......its kinda like the offical leo forum, where alot of leo fans get info. Its pretty cool :cool:

You are so cool, girls!Flower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gif:heythere:

wow, you think so, Girl ??? that HUGE number of fans ??? that's great! :blush:

Thanks a lot by princess, calibi, sick, and oxford for the great tweets and pics! :hug: Leo looks so gorgeous :wub:

Shout out to everyone who not only posts to bring up a certain topic or solely comes here to insinuate things. Who are interested in more than one aspect of Leo's life. Which is for the most part the vast majority on here :)

Tweet from the blonde to the Leo's right in pix; she was asked about how she happened to be there, and it turns out, she is ,also, part of Wolf cast/crew ; must be great job :p

samstogA lot of people here have no idea I'm working on a movie with him.

post-52324-0-1446084191-09695_thumb.jpg

Daydreaming

I was hoping the one of the bowling group would tweet pix of Leo bowling, but the only one they posted was the one below , and we can see that is not Leo :p

post-52324-0-1446084191-12204_thumb.jpg

Kat & Sic

I'm not surprised to see mentions of information found here, as , I know I sure seem to be able to find all the latest Leo news/pix/sightings, etc here .

We are all lucky to have so many fellow fans working hard each day to bring us all the lastest Leo news :yes:

Leonardo DiCaprio Is Drawing Attention to the Antarctic Marine Sanctuary

I’m writing to ask for your help. In days, governments could turn stretches of the Antarctic ocean into the world’s largest marine sanctuary, saving thousands of majestic polar species from the threat of industrial fishing fleets. But a small group of countries could drown the deal unless we act now:

Most countries support the sanctuary, but Russia, South Korea and a few others are threatening to vote it down so they can plunder these seas now that others have been fished to death. This week, a small group of negotiators will meet behind closed doors to make a decision. A massive people-powered surge could break open the talks, isolate those attempting to block the sanctuary, and secure a deal to protect over 6 million square kilometers of the precious Antarctic ocean.

The whales and penguins can’t speak for themselves, so it’s up to us to defend them. Let’s change negotiators’ minds with a massive wave of public pressure — Avaaz will surround the meeting with hard-hitting ads, and together we’ll deliver our message to delegates via a deafening cry on social networks. Sign this urgent petition and share it with everyone you know:

http://www.avaaz.org...bxeVScb&v=18908

More than 10,000 species call these remote Antarctic waters their home, including blue whales, leopard seals, and emperor penguins, and many are found nowhere else on Earth. Climate change has already taken a cruel toll on their fragile habitat, but they will come under further threat from the industrial fishing fleet’s mile-long nets cast over these precious waters. Only a marine sanctuary will increase their odds for survival.

The 25-member governing body that regulates the Antarctic oceans has already committed to creating these marine protected areas. But the two plans being negotiated — one to protect part of the fragile Ross Sea and one for East Antarctica — are at risk of dilution or delay. Shockingly, the talks have been off the media’s radar and countries like Russia and South Korea are betting their opposition will go unnoticed, but if we cast a public spotlight on the talks we can force them to back off, and encourage champions like the US and EU to push for even stronger protections.The Avaaz community has come together time and time again to protect our oceans. We’ve already helped win two of the largest marine reserves in the world. But the threats to our oceans continue, and one by one species are coming closer to the brink. Join me in saving the Antarctic ocean before it’s too late.

With hope,

Leonardo DiCaprio, with the Avaaz team

http://blog.seattlepi.com/candacewhiting/2012/10/21/leonardo-dicaprio-is-drawing-attention-to-the-antarctic-marine-sanctuary/

^Nice article!

Shout out to everyone who not only posts to bring up a certain topic or solely comes here to insinuate things. Who are interested in more than one aspect of Leo's life. Which is for the most part the vast majority on here :)

True that!

Its cool alot of people look at this place for info, not just tweets and new pics...but like comments in articles, sidementions ect. Makes this place cool :thumbsup:

wow, you think so, Girl ??? that HUGE number of fans ??? that's great! :blush:

I'm absolutely sure that BZ is an international forum. I imagined how many Leo fans visit this forum and get information, and ..... I got a huge number of Leo fans :nicole: