Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

well, I guess that some of the girls here were just wondering what happend between them I haven´t seen any kind of hate for her or Leo, and it is normal asking questions Leo is our favorite actor we care about him, and is a forum,as somebody said we are just asuming nothing is for sure, is their buisness yes is true, but I don´t think that our words can change what they do or think, I guess that some people here take this too seriouslly.

Im getting many messages about Leo and Erin lately, about the talk on the "Leo forum", esp today. A lot of hate about them (esp about Erin)

There was no hate on this forum today, just a general discussion about his relationship status. I think that's a pretty common topic for fans. No one was hating on Erin. In fact, people on here really seem to like her.

Where is that story about the tuk tuk driver from?

Osa Castillo I think it's a great idea to just focus on leo for a bit....I think I'll start with that closeup that oxford posted & that video that amandinefrance posted :) The mid '90s are one of my favorite Leo time periods.... THANKS FOR POSTING!!

Im getting many messages about Leo and Erin lately, about the talk on the "Leo forum", esp today. A lot of hate about them (esp about Erin)

There was no hate on this forum today, just a general discussion about his relationship status. I think that's a pretty common topic for fans. No one was hating on Erin. In fact, people on here really seem to like her.

Where is that story about the tuk tuk driver from?

joyezz: thanks for the news about Gatsby soundtrack, Lady Gaga... I like her musics, but this will be different.

maybe she should cover songs from the 20s,since fans of the book complain about the modern music used in the trailer so need to compromise

can't use the original 20s recordings ,sounded too outdated