Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo is the description of what is perfection in this pic....sooooooo handsome!! :heart::heart:

aczBhnjb.jpg?st=7o0YD3_h93bD4V8lBlveUg&e=1350068443

%100 agree with you Pami :yes: his sun-kissed hair...his extraordinary deep blue ocean eyes...mamma mia!!!!!!!!he looks breathtakingly gorgeous in that pic :wub2: andddddd check out where is his left hand :brows:

lucky Carey ;)

.sicK....thanks 4 da additional mag scans!!!!!!!

princess..thanks 4 da article!!!!!!

Cherry...thanks 4 more Candie gifs!!!!!

I read on a brazilian article that Ben Affleck will possibly direct Leo on Live by Night, anyone knows if this is correct? Because I think is sure Leo will produce this movie but still not sure if he will star in it, I know Ben Affleck directed another Denis Lehanne addapted book, Gone baby Gone. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to direct this one too and he said he wanted to work with Leo, so...

Pami: answered your pm's.

Wijn

Tks for Oscar buzz article :)

CherryBomb

Great Calvin gifs, tks :)

ByPrincess

Tks for Port Washington article ; can see it is all built around the swim team tweets we saw yesterday :)

Sic

More magazine treats , tks :)

Barbie

I went searching when I saw your question about Affleck/Leo/ Live by Night , and from what I found below it appears that now Ben is going to direct and play the lead character , and Leo will only be a co producer.

As the article mentions below , Leo's Appian Way ,also, co produced Runner, Runner, with Ben's production firm which Ben & Justin Timberlake recently completed in Puerto Rico

As Warner Bros prepares for tomorrow’s release of the Ben Affleck-directed Oscar -entry Argo, Affleck is in talks at the studio to make Live By Night the next film he will write-direct-produce and star in. The project is based on the new novel by Dennis Lehane that was just published by William Morrow. Affleck made his directorial debut with the superb Gone Baby Gone in 2007, based on the mystery novel series written by Lehane.

Warner Bros acquired Live By Night in April when it was in galley form, to be produced by Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson Killoran’s Appian Way. Appian Way, which had a pre-existing relationship with Affleck that came together during its production of Runner, Runner, will now produce with Pearl Street, the WB-based company that Affleck shares with Matt Damon.