Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Francis

Tks for 1oak tweet :)

Wijn

Tks for Fisker article :)

ByPrincess

Tks for Django article; it sounds like to me the writer needs to 'get over himself' and his false belief that he is the official word of what does/doesn't represent a top performance :p

Kat

As one who recently had computer woes, I hope that Barbie's problem is resolved very soon !

'Wolf of Wall Street' Producers Settle Dueling Lawsuits:Alexandra Milchan will receive an executive producer credit on the film from Red Granite Pictures

Producer Alexandra Milchan has settled her lawsuit against the producers of the upcoming Martin Scorsese film Wolf of Wall Street for allegedly booting her from the project. At the same time, Red Granite Productions, the company backing the film, has agreed to drop its own lawsuit against Milchan, it was announced on Wednesday.

Here's the statement:

It was announced today that Red Granite Pictures and Alexandra Milchan have settled their legal dispute over the much anticipated film “The Wolf of Wall Street” and dismissed their respective lawsuits against one another.

Red Granite Pictures owns the rights to Jordan Belfort’s best-selling memoir The Wolf of Wall Street, on which the film is based and is fully financing the film and producing with Appian Way, Sikelia Productions and EMJAG Productions.

Producers are Riza Aziz and Joey McFarland (Red Granite Pictures), Leonardo DiCaprio (Appian Way) and Martin Scorsese and Emma Koskoff (Sikelia Productions).

Alexandra Milchan is an executive producer.

Red Granite’s foreign sales arm, Red Granite International, led by Danny Dimbort and Christian Mercuri, is handling international sales on the film.

Currently shooting in New York, “The Wolf of Wall Street,” is directed by Martin Scorsese and features an A-list ensemble cast that includes Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Jean Dujardin, Rob Reiner, Matthew McConaughey, Kyle Chandler, Jon Favreau, Margot Robbie, Jon Bernthal, Cristin Milioti, P.J. Byrne and Ethan Suplee, among others.

Terence Winter adapted the screenplay, which chronicles Jordan Belfort's dramatic rise and fall on Wall Street, along with his hard-partying lifestyle and tumultuous personal life, which included drug and alcohol addiction.

It was announced today that Red Granite Pictures and Alexandra Milchan have settled their legal dispute over the much anticipated film “The Wolf of Wall Street” and dismissed their respective lawsuits against one

Thanks Ox for the pic! Looks sooo handsome in that Top Gear pic :wub:

Are they filming Wolf inside or something? Been quiet on the set today.

Mark Walhberg tweeted a pic of him and leo.

Mark Wahlberg@mark_wahlberg

A million years ago with Leonardo DiCaprio

548313_10151264066606532_2004792828_n.jpg

Hello sweeties!! :flower:

Tks for vids,pics and articles!! Do I need to say again I'm dying to see his upcoming movies?? :cry2:

Why this year does not end soon? :idk: I mean .... I'm not talking about the end of the world ok? :nicole:

Oxford...you should notify me before posting these photos...I may have a heart attack! :chicken: :woot:

Girls...I will try to contact Barbie again okie? I also miss her,she's a good friend.

Hey girls....I just saw what Barbie wrote to me on facebook. That was exactly what she wrote and I tried to translate... :p

Hi Pami, sorry to bother you again but I saw that they keep asking for me in the thread, unfortunately I am still not with my PC. My cousin who always helps me with that came to fix it... but still did not work, so don't know when I'll be able to post in bz. I'm still reading and watching the news on my brother's pc ... hehe. So if you can tell them that these problems with my computer remain unsolved , I am grateful. Kisses!!

Hi Pami and Kat :wave:

Cool didn't know Mark had a twitter but what's 100000000 times cooler is that he tweeted about leo!! Its It's stuff like this I love but that i miss out on so thanks alot Kat.

Barbie since you're reading sent you a pm a few days ago wondered where you went hehe hope you come back soon :hug:

Sorry to bother you ladies. Checking on some more Leo info for that red carpet style base tip as I mentioned earlier in June, he made the quarter cut.

@Katchitup, @Oxford, @Posey, @Geegine and @Fash!! (thank goodness you popped in though I'm sure briefly ;)), could you please tell me if Leo has ever repped a fashion house or alluded to it now or in the future. Only ONE person need respond, I lurk and am often in agreement with what you 5 write and opine vis a vis Leo, his girlfriends, la di dah. Thanks and Appreciate the heads up. :flower: