Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Elizabeth Berkley

Story had the reason for Leo not showing up at the Oscar was a black eye too. The story went that Leo - who's favorite trick into getting a girl's attention was to slip his phone-number into her bag - had come a cropper when Berkley's boyfriend Roger Wilson suspected she was flirting with the actor. Wilson had apperently tracked him down to a New York restaurant and got involved in a fistfight with the star's entourage. Leo's publicists insted his shiner was simply the result of a run-in with a door but did seem to confist a fight had indeed take place. Cindy Guagenti said: 'Leo was never involved in the fight. He stayed inside until it was all over'

there's meant Oscars 1998, I guess, remember reading something like that about Leo's bruised eye,but to be honest, don't believe he was involved in that fight :idk: and moreover,don't believe the reason of missing Oscars was that :idk:

Elizabeth Berkley

Story had the reason for Leo not showing up at the Oscar was a black eye too. The story went that Leo - who's favorite trick into getting a girl's attention was to slip his phone-number into her bag - had come a cropper when Berkley's boyfriend Roger Wilson suspected she was flirting with the actor. Wilson had apperently tracked him down to a New York restaurant and got involved in a fistfight with the star's entourage. Leo's publicists insted his shiner was simply the result of a run-in with a door but did seem to confist a fight had indeed take place. Cindy Guagenti said: 'Leo was never involved in the fight. He stayed inside until it was all over'

there's meant Oscars 1998, I guess, remember reading something like that about Leo's bruised eye,but to be honest, don't believe he was involved in that fight :idk: and moreover,don't believe the reason of missing Oscars was that :idk:

Nicole Appleton

[Nicole is the singer of the band All Siants, you know, they sang the 'The Beach' soundtrack and that's where this is coming from.]

This time, the actor reportedly spent half an hour locked in his hotel bathroom with All Saint's beauty Nicole Appleton after the pair got chatting at a party for his new film. She'd also had a history of celebrity romances, having once been engaged to Robbie Williams.

The London premiere of the movie was a big deal, but according to the Sun Leo only had eyes for the blonde singer. Sources claimed the two were 'all over eachother' at the party before Leo invited her back th his 1600 pound penthouse suite for a private bash. As 40 guests partied into the early hours, Leo and Nicole sat in a corner cuddling, then chatting intently on his king-size bed. At around 4am, he led her into the bathroom. One guest was quote saying; ' When they came out, he das the biggest smile on his face and Nicole looked a bit embarrassed.'

Such was the frenzy surrounding the story that British tabloid reportes followed Leonardo to Germany, the film premiere. When aked about his dalliance with Nicole, he seemed confused and queried: "Nicole Appleton?" When he was gently reminded that she was the girl in the bathroom, he said, rather sheepishly: "Oh, her," before adding, more diplomatically:"Niceole, oh yes, she's a very nice girl."

In interview with Esquire a few monts later Nicole refused to admit anything ever happened between them, but after starting of by paying tribute to Leo in saying what a 'sweet guy' he was, she then launched into a bitter attack on the actor suggesting that perhaps he had done something to upset her.

"Basicallly we were all hanging out in the VIP bar the Beach premiere. A friend of mine introduced me to him and he said "Yeah, I heard you song. It's really good- and the video, I saw it twice. Come on, lets have a drink to it.' He's a sweet guy, He didn't say anything nast to me. He was just observing the room and seeing girls, the way they were with him. And that's what really fucks me off, because he probably did go off at get someone and sleep with them. And I get the blame for it.

He was already wasted before I met him. And, er, it's not my scene, the whole thing - I can't get into that.

He's quite likea chile, Like a big, immature chile. And he's surrounded by a bunch of idiots as well.

To be honest with you, he acts like a spoiled brat. A big one though - he's very tall.

[On his friends]

They all seem really young. One of his friends kept on coming up and pulling me haid. I said 'Ohmigod, your friends is a freak!' It's like little schoolboys having fun.

It totally changed my impression of Leonardo DiCaprio. My niece doesn't even act like that and she's seven years old!"

--

Wow, Nicole, tell us how you really feel! :p

Elizabeth Berkley

Yeah, it also says he didn't feel like going because he wasn't personally nominated.

Elizabeth Berkley

Yeah, it also says he didn't feel like going because he wasn't personally nominated.

Paris Hilton/Gisele

Paris was just an 18-year old debutante on the New York social scene when she appeared on Leo's radar. He'd been chilling in a Manhattan Club with his usual gang of buddies when the heiress - bubbling with the confidence that only a multi-million dollar inheritance will give you - sashayed over to his tablem, swished her long, blonde hair at him and boldly asked fora glass of champage. He was smitter, appearantly.

According to press reports, the tabloids had been playing catch-up as Leo's romance with Paris had begun a few months earlier before they were first spotted together. As she was based in LA and a regular on the party scene there, it had been easier for them to conduct any meetings in private.

(...)

Gradually as her [Gisele] relationship fizzled out, she began to fall for DiCaprio, who had conventiently, if you believe the gossip colums, made himself available by cooling things with Paris. "I met him through a very good friend of mine. I thought Leo was a nice, chilled-out, guy. Hew as smart and didn't have any stupid-type talk. Afther that, I just became friends with him. We have a lot of things in common and we all hang out togehter. He lives in Los Angeles and I live in New York, but wee see each other when we are in the same city."

Gisele

And, like Leo, Gisele had already sampled the downside to success when she became the victim of a vicious attack by former boss John Casablancas at Elite, who branded her the ‘monster of selfishness’. Even her new contract when she jumped from Elite to IMG was the subject of scruntiny when it was claimed it contained a ‘no marriage’ clause, prompting Gisele to repond. “Seriously, like I’m going to give up my life and sign a contract that says I cannot be married and have children. Please. That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard!”

In those early days Gisele also revealed she was looking forward to taking Leon on the basketball, as she was having a court built at her home. “I’m fanatical about it. From the age of 10 my dream was to become a professional player. Leonardo likes to play and he will be getting an invite.”

More Gisele

Tired of his reputation as a womanising playboy, he hoped his settled relationship with Gisele would keep the gossips of his back. But he was wrong: tabloids pored over every detail of his relationship with the Brazilian bombshell. In November 2000 it was reported Leo had proposed to Gisele in a bid to show his commitment to her. While she was working in Milan, he had -according to the gossips- sneaked in her hotel room and filled it with flowers. When she returned, he went down on one knee- with a 125,000 diamond ring in one hand, and a bottle of bubbly in the other - and proposed.

Although both parties remained coy about the development, only weeks had passed before it was then suggested the engagement was off. According to sources close to the couple, he'd upset Gisele by ruining her plans for a romantic weekend together in Los Angeles by deciding instead to head for Las Vegas with his pals for a World Title boxing bout.

Reports said Gisele threw her ring at him and said: ‘It’s either partying with your friends or me.”

“It’s over” a friend of Gisele was quoted saying. “She deliberately arranged to do a photoshoot close to where Leo lives so she could spend time with him. When Leo told her he was going to Vegas, she flew into a rage. He said he would be straight back in her arm after the fight, but all he found when he got back was the note. There are millions of men who would give their right arm to be able to go out with a girl as beautiful as Gisele.”

In October Leo left arm in arm from the Playboy mansion with Jennifer Paulsen, a productions assisent at E!.

Back with Gisele

According to the Sun, the Brazilian beauty had attended celebrity hairdresser Harry Josh's annual party in New York with her fellow top models Eva Herzigova and Heidi Klum. Leonardo just happened to be there with a group of friends . Sources sat the party said Gisele was transformed when she realised Leo was there and pyt on a sexy dance routine to catch his attention. And if he failed to notice her soltry moves, then the fact that she knocked over several cocktails defenitely did the trick.

One eyewitness said: "Gisele was enjoying herself so much on the dance floor, she knocked over several cocktails. Leo was watching open-mouthed from the side of the room and couldn't take his eyes off her. After a few minutes she moved over to where he was sitting and gave him a much closer view. He was left speechless. It obviously did the trick because they spent the rest of the night chatting and drinking together. At around 1am they left together but then got into seperate cars, not saying where they were going."

The next day, the pair were stopping stronlling aorund New York with Gisele's pet dog Vilda.

"He had his arm around her waist and she didn't seem to mind at all." said one onlooker "They looked very much together again.

Gisele breakup

In July, Gisele turned 25 and when asked about what her dream present would be to mark her quarter life, she returned to a theme of ealier interviews - 'I want a baby. My life dream is to have a baby, but it's not only up to me. It's up to the father too. I don't know anything, though - I wish I had a crystal ball.'

A crystal ball might have shown her that in just a few months she would be single once again. After five years togehter, the couple called time on their relationship in November and this time the split seemed permanent. Rumor had is was Gisele that made the final move unhappy ofter Leo had been spotted getting close to actress Sienna Miller in an LA club.

Quick as a flash Gisele was linked with US surf champ Kelly Slater, and Newsweek quoted her manager saying; "Yes, they broke up."

Legendary swordsman Mick Jagger became unwittingly embroiled in it, after he was reported to have offere the heart-broken supermodel a shoulder to cry on.

The fact that Leo was single once more also meant he was once again ripe for approaches by other girls. Micha Barton's agent were seeing it as a good plan, but she was quoted saying "Isn't Leo like, thirty, or something?!" After that rumors of Leo and Kirsten Dunst appeared.

What the press failed to notice, though, was that Leo had madea quick trip to Las Vegas for a party thrown for Irish rockers U2. There, his attention had been drawn to Bar Refaeli, a ravashing blue-eyed blonde Israel model. Although 11 years his junious. he was captivated by her beauty - and possibly her curvaceous 35C [tsk, tsk, D- do your research :p ]. 24-35 figure.

The one single personal story on Bar goddamnit

It certainly was an unusual setting for a first public date together - meeting the former Israel Prime Minister and pledging to do what they could to help the country's peave process with Palestine. Yet, that's the situation Leo and Bar Refaeli found themselves in on his first visit to her homeland, in March 2007. The purpose of the trip was primarilyto meet her parents and visit some sacred sites, but as if the ordeal of meeting the prospective in-laws wasn't enough, DiCaprio combined it with a quick stop to discuss global warming. No sooner had he touched down in Tel Aviv than a meeting was arranged between the Vice Premier and former PM Shimon Peres and Leo and his girlfreind.

"The meeting was pleasant and interesting' said an aide to the politican. "Shimon told Leo about his Peace Valley project and Leo spoke about his documentary and the environment."

Dressed casuallly in a sweather and reversed baseball cap, Leo looked every bit the tourist caught unawared.

Peres said: "They called my office and asked to meet me, and I immediately agreed. Leonardo apologised for not dressing properly and in order to look fine, tuned his baseball cap.

[O jeez :rofl: ]

The couple had hoped to sneak undetected into Israel on a night flight from Frankfurt, Germany. But unfortunately for them the plane was also carrying a group of Israel entertainment reportes on their way back from Ireland, and so their cover was blown.

Bar must have had some idea what is was like to be Leo's girlfriend by then, but she was to get a crash course during the second Israeli visit. ON his second day in the country she took him to Jerusalem's Western Wall. Together with members of her family, they toured a tunnel near the structere. Desperate to get a close-up of the lovebirst, a scuffle broke out among the paps and Leo's bodyguards that left three snappers injured.

One of the few times that the couple were able to enjoy some peace and quiet was when they took a trip to Galilee in northen Israel. There, DiCaprio stayed at Bar's family home in surburban Tel Aviv, where he enjoyed hanging out and struck up a friendship with her ten-year-old brother.

When the time came for the Leo depart, the emotional send-off was again captured by a waiting media. "They were hugging and kissing until the last minute when he had to go on the plane" a passanger said "It looked like it was reallly hard for them to stay apart."

This is the last one guys :no:

Home with Gisele and Leo

[Journalist: ]

The last time I was in a room with Leonardo DiCaprio was in 2001. It was his kitchen, and I was interviewing his then girlfriend, Brazilian gorgeousness Gisele Bündchen. Her Yorkshire terrier was yapping and she was talking non-stop in a dizzying way, with demanding eyes, lavish hair. She was warm, volatile and had a sense of entitlement. Leo was withdrawn, quiet and perhaps a little lost, chopping vegetables meticulously in the kitchen. He was making food to take over to a friend's house and he kept saying, 'Baby, we're late.' But Baby carried on talking and demanding empanadas. Gisele and the yorkie were going crazy for the tasty meaty morsels. Leo just kept chopping vegetables. Eventually, Gisele drove me home. Joni Mitchell's 'California' was playing, and we sang along. She told me Leo didn't do karaoke, but apart from that, life with him was great. But it didn't surprise me when they split up. It seemed as if they had nothing in common.

Ooohoooo wijn, thanks for the juicyness :p I may not have to buy the book now :p

Leonardo DiCaprio had 'perfect' Kate kiss

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet were "perfectly" in sync when it came to kissing scenes in Titanic.

The pair starred in the James Cameron-directed epic drama. The filmmaker was impressed by their natural chemistry.

"My favourite scene is the kiss in the poster. That sunset was real. We saw it beginning and in a few seconds decided to shoot, though we weren't ready. Leo and Kate were perfect in touching their lips and we did just one shot," he smiled.

Titanic is still a much-loved film and celebrated its success with a 3D re-release this year. Cameron is proud of the passion project.

"The Titanic was a passion and an obsession, which for me are the same, because I'm a perfectionist," he gushed to Italian magazine Io Donna.

Although Cameron is thrilled to have helmed Titanic, there is one movie he wishes he had done.

"I would love to have directed Jurassic Park, but Steven Spielberg finally got that job. When I watched it, I realised that he was the right man because he managed to do a film about dinosaurs appropriate for children," he said.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/leonardo-dicaprio-had-perfect-kate-kiss-16217885.html#ixzz27yrEkqXI