Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

wijn, let me know if there's written anything about Gisele :nicole:

So I just basically skimmed the whole book.

There isn't anything in it about Bar that I didn't know yet, same goes for Gisele but that's because of Sick's great contributions when it comes to her :flower:

Eka, we could write a wayyy better book togehter! :p

The book is 50 percent movie related, 50 percent on his personal life.

I think the autor did a good job on collecting all the stuff that was going on, but for us being die-hard fans; there isn't anything that new...

When it comes to Bar and Gisele, there's just a long but detailed summary of gossip in their personal life.

- In Gisele's case there are some paragraphs about her and Leo with quotes from: Gisele herself, a former agent of Gisele, an journalist that interviewed Gisele at Leo's home, a fellow model. :D

- In Bar's case: no new stuff, only reprints from what People Magazine and Star wrote :/ (Only thing that was new to me is that Leo appearently became good friends with Bar's younger brother, and Bar took Leo to Israel again for an off-the-radar trip after the bodyguards incident.

Blake has about 2 pages in total (also reprinted stuff), Erin isn't even mentioned with more than 50 words, only that he picked her up at the VS party and she bought a lot of expensive underwear in Sidney.

What was new to me was mostly the beginning of his life:

- His mum had to fight his dad in court for alimony, but he could only give her 20 bucks, because that was all he could afford.

- There's more (rather negative stuff :/) about his dad: He did a lot of drugs, also in Leo's company. He told Leo (when Leo was about six) how he lost 'his virginity at that age (??!))

- Leo got bullied a lot in both of the High Schools he attended --> One story of boys kicking him and tying his shoes so he fell again when he wanted to run away.

- A quote of Leo in some interview saying he basically started the acting for the money "Money was all that was on my mind, I was surprised at the amount I could make by only doing this little work."

- Another quote of a teacher-ish someone saying Leo placed advertizements in his school paper himself saying in what he was on television at what time.

And after the childhood a LOT of stories of Leo 'going though girls like crazy'.

- The homecoming queen he had a big crush on that let him kiss him, but not more. And later on she said she regretted not seeing him more after what he had become.

I really have to leave now, there's more stuff and some cute Gisele stuff I want to share, but I'm out of time, so I will do that later.

The one thing that did stun me was the story of a 32-year old woman that claims to have taken Leo's virginity when he was 18, and she's describing that in her book.

For that you'll have to PM me, because I'm a bit worried about violating copyright when I post it here. But I will message everyone that's interested in it once I'm home again (Sunday) and then I will also type the above stuff and some more paragraphs here.

Shine, Makeitcount, Leolover

Tks for more Wolf filming pix; I love this New York shoot !!! :)

This is the scene where Denise confronts Jordan about his affair with Nadine :p

Francis

Tks for Inception pix with Tom :)

I hope the two work together again soon

Sic

I think Leo has seen all the Leo strut meme and did that on purpose :p