Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Laura Perez Cervera@lapercer

Leonardo dicaprio y Martín scorsese!!!! The wolf of wall street #mividaestacompleta @ Gramercy Park http://instagr.am/p/QA4qkBkkj4/

5:16 PM - 25 Sep 12from Manhattan, NY · Details

Emily Rabinowitz@Emilyrphoto

Trailers from the set of Martin Scorsese's film with Leonardo DiCaprio. http://pic.twitter.com/edPcG9kv

5:11 PM - 25 Sep 12 · Details

Oh my girls...you never stop!!! :flower::clap:

I have a headache after seeing so many beautiful pics at once! :nicole: For a second I wanted to be those lobsters...oh no Pami....you dont!! :rofl:

The pics of him on the yacht and with black suit are stunning!! :woot: :chicken:

Welcome JMelissa28!!

izzy the elf@izzy_smith

it's actually emotionally painful that leonardo dicaprio doesn't and will never look like this again #leonar http://instagr.am/p/QA28j1D450/

can't get why ppl are so emotional about his age and look,when he's ageing really good :idk: I mean many ppl would wish ageing like that :laugh:

Dicaprio is like a fine wine=gets older gets better ;) he looks much much better,hotter & manlier now,IMO!!!!!! :drool:

Audrina,Princess,Melissa & sicK

thanks alot 4 da additional pix & tweets :wave:

JMelissa

Welcome to the board :wave:

Looney Tunes And Leonardo DiCaprio

Overture, curtain, lights! This is it, the night of nights. No more rehearsing and nursing a part---we know every part by heart. Overture, curtain, lights! This is it, we'll hit the heights. And oh what heights we'll hit---on with the show this is it!

Millions of people grew up watching Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck introduce the Looney Tunes on television each week with their famous song, "This Is It!" In the Fall of 1990, The Warner Brothers Collection (the Warner Brothers Catalog) introduced puppet versions of Bugs and his friends created by the Bob Baker Marionette Theater, allowing Looney Tunes super-fans to act out the musical number in their own homes. I'm guessing the curtain and stage were not included.

The Warner Brothers Catalog often featured famous faces modeling Marvin the Martian shirts or Tweety Bird slippers.

Before Leonardo DiCaprio starred in Titanic, he was a cast member on the TV series "Growing Pains." In 1992, he appeared in the Warner Brothers Catalog with co-stars Tracey Gold (Carol Seaver) and Jeremy Miller (Ben Seaver).

The Growing Pains Movie was created for The Wonderful World of Disney on TV in 2000 (DiCaprio's character was not in the film). This alliance between Warner Brothers and Disney could be credited to the popularity of Growing Pains reruns shown on The Disney Channel.

http://danalexanderdizmentia.blogspot.com/2011/06/looney-tunes-and-leonardo-dicaprio.html

post-42076-0-1446084051-23677_thumb.jpg

never seen this pic :wub: he's cute :wub:

can't get why ppl are so emotional about his age and look,when he's ageing really good :idk: I mean many ppl would wish ageing like that :laugh:

I have to say I prefer Leo now... he looks :woot: :drool:. Back in the time he was beautiful... now he is still beautiful, but he is soooooooo SEXY! Every time I look at that Tag Heuer photo shoot, Jezzz! hotca42cefbgif.gifhotca42cefbgif.gifhotca42cefbgif.gifhotca42cefbgif.gifhotca42cefbgif.gif

Nanda

Tks for tweets from girl who met Leo , did you see the great things she said about him better looking in person, very sweet, took pix /signed autographs with fans :)

Awww :heart:. This is so nice. Thanks, Ox Flower%20for%20you.gif.

Welcome, Melissa :wave:.

Thanks for the pics everyone :hug: . Leo is killing me, he looks better and better every day. I'll buy a t-shirt "I :heart:NY" :laugh:.

didn't know that

"I had my heart broken when I was like 5 and realised that Leonardo Di Caprio was way too old for me" - Demi Lovato

Sick, she said this in her show... I saw a video on YouTube :p.