Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

AWW cute :blush:

Ivy and I were having dinner after wrapping for the day during the [original] Parenthood TV show. Leonardo DiCaprio always tried to ruin photos by making funny faces. - Zachary LaVoy

post-42076-0-1446084031-70594_thumb.jpg

OH and this I think from that new Leo biography. WOWZERS what kristen Zang says :drool: And not so cool about bridget hall...My cousin used to work for Vogue Italia during the whole 90's supermodel era...and she worked with bridget hall alot around the time when she was famous, rumored to be dating leo ect. She said she was a huge stuck up B*tch. Happy he wasn't with her long

tumblr_marjwi_ZJC71rbwer8o1_500.jpg

Credits to fortheloveofleo.tumblr

oh come on those things that Kristen said is really private and to be honest I really don't need to hear them, well I'm not interested in stuff like that :idk: I've never liked her and now I really have serious reason :trout: all I can say about her after it is that she's a B*tch, a cheap B*tch who tries to get attention by publishing her private life details with his superstar boyfriend... wonder what was Leo's reaction after hearing what she said and how long they've been together after that

sorry girls,but I'm really anxious about her :laugh:

Unbelievable.... I wasn't going to comment on the STAR article but the last post - the article was from The STAR - one of the worst print tabloids as far as accuracy and false quotes. The article came out in the middle of the height of Leo mania and I recall many many ridiculous gossip and fake stories around that time. The article also came out after the two were no longer a couple. Nevertheless, has anyone ever read or heard Kirsten talk about her and Leo's relationship? I haven't. If this was an article with Gisele or Bar talking about Leo, would you automatically believe it to be true? I've read Kirsten's twitter and Facebook, and she honestly seems like a down to earth, sweet and lovely woman. The article is hilarious, actually - the language and the prose, sounds exactly like all the other articles in the STAR, written like a cheap romance paperback. Do people really believe everything they read or so selective about what they believe or not?

OK, first of all I have no idea what that Star magazine is like,cuz I've never read it,second is that when they were together I was just 5-6 years old and had no idea who that Kristen was (well I knew Leo from Titanic, of course),so I wasn't reading any magazines at that period and even still have no many information about Kristen-Leo,cuz it's an old stuff and isn't spread on internet.but since I was following Gisele-Leo and Bar-Leo relationships, I know quite good to decide believe or not what press wrote about those two couples

plus I've heard long time ago there were some talks about his private life with some lady,to be honest I don't remember the name,maybe it was rumour, well I remember it barely

I've never liked her as I mentioned in previous post, and I was always saying it, and I also was always saying and still do, what I don't like about all of his gfs and what I like,so in my case, it's not like I believe selective stuff :idk: but oh well.. you decide...

I wasn't questioning whether someone likes or doesn't like his g/f's - that is none of my business. But to call someone a bit** because of this gossip article - seems unfair. I haven't heard or read any bad thing gossip or otherwise about Kirsten Zang. I wonder how you, Sick, would react, if someone posted that Gisele is a bit** because of gossip or quotes attributed to her. It is wonderful and great to have opinions but I'm just suggesting some fairness when posting comments on a board such as this. I don't think any one of us wants another round og ugly angry words on here between posters, especially based on a silly article, and as you said, you do not know anything about STAR magazine, I am telling you, it is a trash tabloid.

5558707_ldc4.jpg

1022222_ldc8.jpg

I have my opinion and yeah I posted it yeah and don't feel bad about it,everyone can think of anything about Gisele, I have no problem, and if they want call her a b*tch,no problem for me, I know she's not like that. yeah we have many ppl here who are fans of Leo's ex-gfs, start from me, I'm a Gisele fan, wijn is Bar fan, kat loves Erin and so on,but I don't think we have Kristn fan here, who will be bothered with my post that's why I wrote it that free,otherwise I'd write it in a lighter way.

this post wasn't for any of our posters!!! I'll never do that and just never come to that level to call them that or why should I ??? can't get why you thought I wrote it against some posters :idk: is my post that unclear ???

One more page from the book:

I wonder if the author really interviewed girls? :unsure:

post-45017-0-1446084033-85849_thumb.jpg

Sick :hug::heart:

:hug::kiss:

to be honest I doubt, yes :p cuz really seems, kinda true story,especially that quotes :p at least to me :blush:

any of you have the cover of that book ??? just interested :blush: and who's the author ???

The author is Douglas Wight, it's here:

post-45017-0-1446084033-87081_thumb.jpg

But if you read the chapter-desciption Kat :flower: posted a while ago, it seems rather sensational.

I'm seriously doubting to buy I though, mostly because it has a LOT of chapters about Bar (and there's zero stuff on Bar's personal live out ever.)

I know it's crap but I'm curious and I will post everything that's interesting here :rofl:

Checking out if there's continental shipping atm ;)