Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Anddddddd wowowiiiiieeeeeee..it`s raining Leo

ANd this is so good. The best pic for me is the one with the lobsters :hehe:. And I agree... his smile :wub2:.

Not sure about it... hope she post some pics.

Kristie@Kristie_85

Omg I met Leo DiCaprio! If any follows or fans of his wanna chat for details or pics lemme know gimme a shout! #LeonardoDiCaprio #Love

:hehe:

Erin Bklynchick@bklynchick

They are shooting a movie by my office. "The Wolf of Wall Street" - this morning I thought that's a dumb title for any movie.

Got to the office. Googled the movie. It's DiCaprio and Scorcese. I don't think my original hunch about this movie is correct.

Still there?

Monica Earle@monicaearle

Just walked upon a film shoot in battery Park. Saw Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese. pic.twitter.com/xvv9N7K9

Tali Giat@TaliGiat

Haha! guess this is a Celeb spotting kinda day. Walking home & our street's blocked. None else than Mr.DiCaprio filming on a yacht.. #WallSt

Thanks, Pami.

Tks girls!!! :flower:

I need to say that Leo looks very ugly as usual... :morning: :rofl:

He looks super super yummyyyyyyyyyyy :woot: :woot: :chicken: This man is soooo handsome,look at his smile,it shines like the sun! :wub2:

For a second I wanted to be those girls. :rofl:

Marie-Joelle Parent@mariejoelle

Leonardo DiCaprio is shooting The Wolf of Wall Street at the North Cove Marina in Lower Manhattan. pic.twitter.com/ZJh1G57Z

Manhattan Problems@manhattanprobs

A Leonardo dicaprio movie filming outside of soul cycle. All of my favorite things are happening at once.

Manhattan Problems@manhattanprobs

Of course I'd be in Leo's vicinity when I'm wearing pants with a stain, a t-shirt with my company on it and be covered in sweat shortly