Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

WOW, I love coming back and seeing so many twitpics and sightings :D THANK YOU ALL!!

Thank you Ox for all the tweets, twitpics and the latest leo and erin sighting. WELCOME new members, always nice to meet new leo fans :D

Also I am so excited to see machonahay(I can't spell his name :p ) in a movie with leo. It will be interesting to see their chemistry together ;)

Once again thank you all! :flower:

here is a video with James Cameron and Kate, your question is on min 1:00 Pami.

Thanks Isis for this video that practically destroyed my dreams and hopes :beating:

We really never fancy each other, we never have a thing for each other in that way, never were any flirting...

...but.. but... not even a little??? :cry2:

Well...just saw it. :hehe:

"Scene ... Actor Leonardo DiCaprio was seen having lunch at Elm Street Oyster house on Elm Street in Greenwich last Saturday with his Victoria's Secret model girlfriend Erin Heatherton."

an other Leo sighting!

All eyes were on one very fashionable Mr. West in the Big Apple last night!

Reportedly, Kanye West and his crew — which included Leonardo DiCaprio and a mob of models — hit up club Ph-D in NYC and partied the night away in VIP!

However, Kanye's definitely not one to just sit back and chill in the club!

A source EXCLUSIVELY tells us that Kanye WENN.]

ByPrincess

Tks for another article mentioning last night :)

But what does the part below mean , that Kayne just played the music off of his laptop , he didn't actually perform ?

Kanye West, along with a huge group that included Leonardo DiCaprio, partied last night at a New York City club. The rapper did not bring along his girlfriend, Kim Kardashian, but he did bring along something that he must treasure just as much – his laptop. Why? Well, this is where the big news comes…

Tks for the tweets and articles girls!

And about the songs that mention Leo's name,we have one here in Brazil as well,a song from 1998 titled "Se eu te devoro". And of course nobody here will figure out what it means... :p

Oxford...I should say you are faster than Michael Phelps, spectacular swimmer from your country. I need to confess that. :rofl: