Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

More pics. i guess after the party with busta rhymes

http://www.gettyimag...t=Entertainment#

th_a2e1f6202964829.jpg/monthly_07_2012/post-51835-0-1446083581-67457_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3712578" alt="post-51835-0-1446083581-67457_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="150"> th_9b8c0d202964847.jpg/monthly_07_2012/post-51835-0-1446083581-7107_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3712580" alt="post-51835-0-1446083581-7107_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="66.67">

Thanks for the pics shirah.

David Faustino talking about Leo, but I didn't understand much... I think he's saying that Leo used to hang out with them and a crew called Balistyx I%20dont%20know.gif.

DX: Any other future notables in film or music that you can recall rollin’ with the Balistyx crew?

David Faustino: There are, and I wish I could name them because I know throughout the years people have mentioned them. But in this moment I can’t think of who they are. There were a lot of amazing emcees, kid actors that have now become – Leo. Leonardo Dicaprio is one. Leo was there all the time. He was a staple there. And that was when he was doing his recurring role on Growing Pains.

DX: I just got an image in my head of Leonardo Dicaprio doing the running man. [Laughs]

David Faustino: [Laughs] But even then Leo was one of those cats that had it going on. He was just a cool cat. And even though he didn’t really have the fame yet, he was always in the in-crowd. He was always hanging with the cool cats. And, to this day, whenever I see him, that’s what he associates me with is that time.

Here's the link: http://www.hiphopdx....zibit-alchemist

Kat At this point I'm starting to think they will invent anything to continue to include Blake in any article with Leo :banghead:

Like they do here in Brazil with Gisele :cain:. I mean, can you please only publish a notice of Leo without citing the entire list of his girlfriends? They always say, "the actor who has dated beauties like Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli and Blake Lively"... guess what? WE ALREADY KNOW!!!

This is so true... :hehe: lol.

he is SO embarrassing with that blanket over his head, but i can't stop laughing at the picture of him holding it up to see the guy he's talking to. i can't even hate him for it, because honestly, if i was in leo's position, i'd be doing the same things he's doing in terms of hiding from paps.

ugh leo my sweet king why do you do these things to me ;~;

also on a completely unrelated note, apparently there is a "full-length" Django Unchained trailer playing before The Dark Knight Rises...is this a new trailer or is it one of the ones we've already seen? and how about the five minute DU trailer playing before Madea's Witness Protection...any word/confirmation on that?

I would love to see that trailer, but I haven't heard of it before.

I'm assuming if there was one, the internet would be exploding? :unsure:

To make up for the blanket-stuff, I needed some pics and I found THIS :drool: :chicken:

post-45017-0-1446083582-71367_thumb.jpg

Just had to post! :p

Shirah

Tks for more Leo /boat pix :)

Neon

According to what I've been told by others, all the Django trailers being shown at present with Dark Knight and others are all contain the same scenes we've seen

either via the US trailers, tv sport, or international trailers.

As to Leo and pix, if Leo doesn't want to allow the paps to make money off his face , I , personally have no problem with that , it is his perrogative.

Plus, as one who each day searches the various photo sites looking for new Leo pix , I well know that Leo is not the only celeb who does this.

Nanda

Thanks for David Faustino comments :)

Wijn

Cute pix, tks :)

Barbie

I think sometimes they mention all the great looking women he has dated due to the fact that the writer is thinking to himself "Gee, I wish I could have dated just one of them !"

I think it is similar to when you mention a famous mountain climber , and you mention all the famed peaks he has climbed, and people are in 'awe' . I think most males are in 'awe' of the beautiful women that Leo reached 'the peaks' of in his lifetime :p

Looking forward to seeing pix of Leo at this event Oct 27th as we did last year when they honored Clint Eastwood

From Hollywood Reporter :

Artist Ed Ruscha also will be honored at the museum's second annual Art + Film Gala, set for Oct. 27.

Following up on the success of its first Art + Film Gala last autumn, which was chaired by Leonardo DiCaprio and museum trustee Eva Chow (wife of restaurateur Michael Chow), LACMA has announced its second gala, taking place Oct. 27.

The event, once again chaired by DiCaprio and Chow, will honor both director Stanley Kubrick and artist Ed Ruscha, both of whom will have exhibitions of their work on view at the museum this fall.

Director Steven Spielberg will pay tribute to Kubrick. Spielberg and Kubrick were collaborators on 2001's AI: Artificial Intelligence, conceived by Kubrick in the 1970s and later written and directed by Spielberg.

The gala -- sponsored again by Gucci (its creative director, Frida Giannini, will be the night's host committee chair) -- raises money for the museum's film initiatives.

Terry Semel, former chairman of Warner Bros. and Yahoo and co-chair of LACMA's board of trustees, said in a release: "I had the honor of working with Stanley Kubrick on the Warner Bros. films Barry Lyndon, The Shining, Full Metal Jacket and Eyes Wide Shut. It gives me great pleasure to honor Stanley at LACMA, both at the Art + Film Gala and in his retrospective exhibition."

The Kubrick show, opening Nov. 1, covers his career from his early photographs for Look magazine to his film work, represented through annotated scripts, production photos, cameras, costumes and props. It also looks at two projects he never completed, Napoleon and The Aryan Papers. The travelling exhibit originated at the Deutsches Filmmuseum in Frankfurt, Germany.

"LACMA has actively taken strides to integrate film into the museum,” said LACMA CEO and Wallis Annenberg director Michael Govan, noting such exhibits in recent years as Tim Burton and Dali: Painting and Film. "Additionally, Elvis Mitchell continues to produce robust programming with Film Independent at LACMA."

For those who read art-world tea leaves, the timing of the Ruscha honor is interesting given that the artist recently resigned from the board of LACMA's cross-town rival MOCA in a dispute over the direction of the museum.

Last year's black-tie Art + Film Gala -- which raised $3 million and honored Clint Eastwood and artist John Baldessari -- drew a crowd that included Kate Hudson, Jane Fonda, Olivia Wilde, Eli Roth, Julian Schnabel, Gus Van Sant, Bob Iger, Barry Meyer, Jeff Robinov and Harvey Weinstein. Industry names who serve as LACMA trustees in attendance included Brian Grazer, Michael Lynton and Steve Tisch.

More Lacma photos this year???? Me happy :guitar:

Edit:

More pics

th_5be775202997478.jpg/monthly_07_2012/post-51835-0-1446083585-20043_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3712649" alt="post-51835-0-1446083585-20043_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="75"> post-51835-0-1446083585-41623_thumb.jpg th_f9ec11202997539.jpg/monthly_07_2012/post-51835-0-1446083585-46148_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3712660" alt="post-51835-0-1446083585-46148_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="75"> 5fa5a6202997615.jpg

post-51835-0-1446083585-47228_thumb.jpg post-51835-0-1446083585-48105_thumb.jpg

Stupid story, but oh well i'll post anyway :/ :banghead:

Saying blake felt pressue from leo to loose weight, because he wasn't comfortable with it :x

With any of leos relationships, I notice the girls always gain weight :p

Blake Lively 'felt supermodel pressure' while dating Leonardo Dicaprio

Blake Lively reportedly felt "pressure" to be thin while she was dating Leonardo Dicaprio.

The Hollywood actor is known for his relationships with models, including Gisele Bündchen and Bar Refaeli. Blake, 24, was with Leonardo for several months and reportedly got concerned about her appearance.

She is now with hunky Ryan Reynolds and is embracing her curves.

"She's ditched the strict diets and stopped being obsessed with every calorie she put in her body. She's put on about seven pounds. She felt pressure to be skinny when she was dating Leonardo DiCaprio, because of the supermodels he's dated, but Ryan loves her curves," a source told British magazine Heat.

http://www.belfastte...e-16188567.html

I dont understand this. If I was dating someone, I dont know who they dated before me and I wouldnt care,but I wouldnt compare myself to them. For me , there is a reason why he chose me. plus I am too worried about important issues to worry about staying thin. I love myself and I ove to eat. Dieting is an after-thought for me lol.

But back to blake...if I was with leo i wouldn't sweat it. Does he starve himself? HELL NO!!!!! He doesn't care how he looks. REALLY! He isnt high maitenance.so i dont understant why his girlfriends have to be. If you are afraid to be your NATURAL weight because you are afraid some guy will leave you, then there are two problems: 1) HIM..he is freaking insecure... 2) you, girl need better esteem. kick him to the curb ( lol Blake did just that).

I love leo like the rest of you, but im realistic and he has some insecurites...

EDIT: i know this story is made up! But still...nobody should feel pressure while in a relationship!

Spanishlover I think the whole story about pressure to stay thin was made up so I wouldn't pay much attention.

It was obvious that the press considers more juicy news Leo-Blake than now Ryan-Blake or Erin-Leo. Before there was more to talk about them with a little help from HER people and his who knows??? So as I said before, now have to turn to "digging" things of the past (alleged things) to make interesting the gossip ...as if anyone cared :/

Spanishlover

Like ByPrincess mentioned, I, also, think the article is nonsense .

Whenever Leo won't provide the paps with the desired new pix of him out with his his present girl (Erin) which is their main interest they start producing stories about his old girlfriends be it Bar or Blake and him.

Over the years, we've seen the same silly articles about every present girlfriend or past girlfriend during his various relationships; the fictitious cycle of love,fighting, engagement, breakup, love, etc

also on a completely unrelated note, apparently there is a "full-length" Django Unchained trailer playing before The Dark Knight Rises...is this a new trailer or is it one of the ones we've already seen? and how about the five minute DU trailer playing before Madea's Witness Protection...any word/confirmation on that?

really? dammit, in England we haven't! :(

Thanks girls for more pics of leo exciting the yaght! Leo covering up with that blanket :rofl: but thats leo, and I for one am happy he is not the famewhorish type ;)

Thanks everyone for all the new pics and articles!

Jon Favreau Joins Wolf of Wall Street

Before he gets started directing the movie transfer of the Broadway hit musical Jersey Boys, Jon Favreau has joined the cast of the Martin Scorsese-directed The Wolf of Wall Street. He plays a securities lawyer in the drama that stars Leonardo DiCaprio. Favreau also reprises his role as Happy Hogan in Iron Man 3, the first film in the series he didn’t direct. Favreau joined Robert Downey Jr, Don Cheadle, Kevin Feige and Iron Man 3 helmer Shane Black for Marvel’s Comic-Con panel and Favreau was welcomed like an old friend. He’s got a strong rapport with the Comic-Con set, and the big question is whether he can get them into the music of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons as he gears up for that next directing gig. Favreau also stars with Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy in Identity Theft. He is represented by CAA

http://www.deadline.com/2012/07/jon-favreau-joins-the-wolf-of-wall-street/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

First of all,tks for the information about Leo being a vegetarian or not...just like you all, I was pretty sure Leo wasnt one.

Yes I can see our Leo is hiding his face again and I totally understand him,really. We need to understand that Leo isnt there to be a superstar,ok,he's a superstar. But he wants to be recognized for his work. Fame is inevitable,I know,but the right of privacy should be respected sometimes and if Leo is in this position of respect nowadays, much is due to how he behaves in this show business. I would like to see his gorgeous face...yes I would....but at the same time,I understand the human being Leo. Of course,that's just my point of view. :hehe:

Tks everyone for everything! :flower:

^^OMG this cast keepts getting better, and better!! Also don't know who said it, but it does appear this film will be perhaps a little comedic and light due to the fact that many funny men are now in the movie. I seriously can't wait for this!! Thanks Calibi :flower: