Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Stupid story, but oh well i'll post anyway :/ :banghead:

Saying blake felt pressue from leo to loose weight, because he wasn't comfortable with it :x

With any of leos relationships, I notice the girls always gain weight :p

Blake Lively 'felt supermodel pressure' while dating Leonardo Dicaprio

Blake Lively reportedly felt "pressure" to be thin while she was dating Leonardo Dicaprio.

The Hollywood actor is known for his relationships with models, including Gisele Bündchen and Bar Refaeli. Blake, 24, was with Leonardo for several months and reportedly got concerned about her appearance.

She is now with hunky Ryan Reynolds and is embracing her curves.

"She's ditched the strict diets and stopped being obsessed with every calorie she put in her body. She's put on about seven pounds. She felt pressure to be skinny when she was dating Leonardo DiCaprio, because of the supermodels he's dated, but Ryan loves her curves," a source told British magazine Heat.

http://www.belfastte...e-16188567.html

Hey girls...

I saw this little list where they claim that Leo is a vegetarian...after all...he is a vegetarian or not?I always had doubts about it cause if I'm not mistaken,he eats beef right?

lista-de-vegetarianos-vegans-famosos-uni-veg-julho09.jpg

I am pretty certain Leo is not a vegetarian.

Reaction from audience for various trailers shown before The Dark Knight Rises - including Django Unchained

Django Unchained: Quentin Tarantino's bloody new spaghetti western premiered its full-length trailer in theaters to an intrigued crowd.

Initial Applause: Only from the few who recognized the eponymous character.

Final Applause: Look, it's Leo! Everyone cheer!

Verdict: Despite a strong trailer, it was an out-of-character turn from DiCaprio that looked to be this movie's most exciting draw for the audience.

true all Leo's ex put extra pounds when they are together, look at Bar she was skinnier before, but now she has a more curve body, but of course if we see they started dating when she was very young so that is a cause too, because when women get mature the Body change a lot, more feminine, but maybe they have a good life. ;)

Is Danny A one of Leo's good friends? does this mean he will be in wolf of wall street? He posted this on facebook:

Yes, for quite a while.

He was the one that introduced Leo to Bar.

I'm not mistaken,he eats beef right?

I don't think he is. Lot's of pics of him and burgers ;)

Pami

Tks for list, but their information is wrong, Leo is not a vegetarian, remember the comment below from their recent Vegas trip :)

Also, if what we read was accurate, Leo starts filming Wolf the 2nd week of August.

Cut is a Wolfgang Puck's well known steakhouse .

The actors stopped by Cut inside the Palazzo hotel for dinner.

Maguire, who requested vegan items, was brought corn salad, tomato salad and butter lettuce. He was also given fingerling potatoes, squash, romano beans and sautéed spinach.

DiCaprio, on the other hand, joined in with the rest of the party and ate steak with a few sides.

Kat

Tks for latest nonsense article :)

Calibi

Thks for casting news of Leo's long time pal Danny A in Wolf :)

Posey

Tks for Django trailer comments ; Leo is certainly the main draw for me ! :p

Is Danny A one of Leo's good friends? does this mean he will be in wolf of wall street? He posted this on facebook:

Self-proclaimed "cool Jew" Danny A Abeckaser@Facebook

Got my start date wolf of wall street Marty the great buggggging.

23 July, 2012 / 02:46 AM

Maybe he won't be in the movie, but I know he has produced and directed movies in the past, so he may have joined the production, and filmaking crew or something like that :)

And Could leo be in Italy now??? The Sun UK had an artilcle about erin, and they included this, along with a pic (I can't save the pic, so you will all have to click on the link)

Leo, 37, came all over all shy this morning as he left a yacht where he had been partying last night alongside hip-hop star Busta Rhymes in Portofino, Italy.

He was snapped hiding his face with what looks like a blanket under his hoody as he stepped off the boat.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4447250/Leonardo-DiCaprios-girlfriend-Erin-Heatherton-parades-stunning-body-in-sexy-lingerie-ads.html

But definetly looks like a new pic!

I remember the soccer finals with Milan in South Africa,Leo said that's he becoming a football fan after this. Milan is really lucky to have Leo so devoted for him !

well lets be honest...Milan is the closest thing to a son ( he is leos godson)Leonardo has right now. so ofcourse he would be devoted!!

i love spain!!! so does Milan...maybe we can manipulate leo into liking them lol ...i love real madrid!

I think a lot of people think he's a vegetarian because he hangs out with Tobey so much and Tobey orders vegetarian foods...so they just make that confusion.

LOL he is mega, mega covering his face in those photos.

Kat At this point I'm starting to think they will invent anything to continue to include Blake in any article with Leo :banghead:

Like they do here in Brazil with Gisele :cain:. I mean, can you please only publish a notice of Leo without citing the entire list of his girlfriends? They always say, "the actor who has dated beauties like Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli and Blake Lively"... guess what? WE ALREADY KNOW!!!