Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Lainey's problem is she never will be straddling Leo

Sic

Tks for pix enlargements :)

ByPrincess

Which guy are you asking is Jonah's son ???

Shirah

Tks for tweet but as we know from others tweets that had Leo in London and other parts of the world which turned out to be totally false , that just because someone tweets something doesn't make it necessarily true, as any of us could be tweeting the same thing,

WTF does lainey make an actual news post to where leo sits at the table?? :laugh:

Here’s Leonardo DiCaprio at lunch yesterday at Fred Segal with some friends and it’s just understood, you know? When he rolls with the boys, they take their seats in the middle, and he takes his at the head. If the head is not the best however, well, obviously adjustments are made so that Leo is situated wherever it is best, be it the view, be it for comfort, be it for maximum straddle room for whichever model he has chosen to service him that evening. Or afternoon. That happens on occasion too.

I once saw this go down at a party - not the straddling part but the way his crew falls in line, submitting by routine to Leo’s superiority. They were seated at a booth at Soho House. They kicked other people out of that booth, obviously the best booth, to accommodate him. He was smoking a cigar. He talked and they listened; they listened like they’d never heard anything more interesting than what Leo was saying.

But imagine...

All of it may never have happened without Hollywood Sliding Doors.

Did you know that Leo auditioned for Baywatch? For the part of Hobie (son of The Hoff)? He lost out on the role and went on to become a power player instead of a punchline. I would see that movie, wouldn’t you? In one life he’s the big Hollywood actor. But what he if he got that other part? Where would he be now? Would he still have a full head of hair.

http://laineygossip....ad-of-the-table

Thanks Ox for the JJ link :)

Tweets are not always reliable, we have the proof of this so many times, someone saying he was in Alaska and he was in L.A, so you can't believe in everything. But off course it's always easier to belive in what you want... and I guess always easier to believe that Leo is always doing something wrong or cheating on his girlfriend, always easier to believe on the negative side of things, When it comes to Leo all it's his fault. And it's always easier to believe on a tweet of an annonymous person that we will never know if is saying something true or not. Sorry, just wanted to vent because this conversations about Leo being a player really annoys me, I know he's not a saint, we heard a bunch of stories but we never really know the truth and I guess we will EVER know, so this position of saying: "I know with sure he did this or did that" really get on my nerves, because anyone here nor me off course can say ANYTHING with sure.

I guess I should post this on the other thread, so sorry. But I'am just tired of all this things are being said lately, and I really wanted to make this whole comment of how I feel. I'am not saying you can't say your opinion, I'am just saying that is becoming a bit too personal and anyone here can prove anything.

BarbieErin : 100000000000 %%% agree with you !

I mean me too I can tweet and say oh my god Leonardo DiCaprio slept with my roomate yesterday trololol,that's so easier to say that. I just don't see Leo make this especially because I don't see him too cheating Erin. I prefer think on my mind that this tweet is wrong (because he's)

It's not that I absolutely think its true. It's probably not. But then it might be? I mean, we'd all believe a tweet about Leo buying Erin flowers or something sweet like that without even blinking an eye, so I don't know what's the big deal about wondering If something negative might be true. Lol. Though I hope Leo is not that stupid and more savvy w knowing that could get out so easily in this media crazy world. But you never know. Hmm. But oh well. I still heart him since it's not like I have to deal w it in real life and people are human.