Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Aw poor Leo. He is constantly breaking himself. I legit think he shot up height wise all of a sudden around 17ish and that's why he walks lol since he can't control his limbs. :rofl: hence him falling down and breaking himself. lmfao.

Very impressive that despite all those leg injuries in the past he can still make those MJ's moves :nicole:

By the way ... refresh my memory ... once he didn't say when he was little used to do breakdances :rofl:

ahh I so want to see how he dances MJ :laugh: can't believe there's no vid of it,as I remember Claire said he was dancing MJ at Romeo+Juliet set and imho it should be on DVDs :idk:

lol yeah,he was a breakdancer! yoo..... yo :blueeyedbaby:

thanks,ox, for news and thanks,Girl, for Christipher's interview! :wave:

Sic & Kat

I never heard of Leo 'breaking' his leg, I only remember that in 1998 when he took the year off we read he had knee surgery that he had been needing. And when we saw him in his bathing suit in The Beach which he filmed in 1999 we could see his knee surgery scar.

Then , as Kat mentioned, he hurt his knee back in 2001 while playing basketball with the guys

But , as we know, that hasn't keep him from continuing to play with the guys :)

see this video around 33:33,it's definitely 1996-1997 years,but I think it's more 1996

maybe it wasn't broken,not sure,it's just what came up to my mind,but maybe some less serious problem with knee than breaking :idk:

can anyone pls tell me what they are talking,I get some things but not everything :blush:

and one more,pls,what he says at the begining of the vid ??? I get only "I'm a good guy!" :blush:

someone..... anyone... pls ....help me with it!!!! :blush:

Wolf add another cast member

post-52324-0-1446083535-91615_thumb.jpg

.J. Byrne has joined the Martin Scorsese-directed The Wolf Of Wall Street. The Horrible Bosses actor will play “Wigwam” Cohen, one of the gang of brokers that hang around with the Wolf himself Jordan Belfort (Leonardo DiCaprio). The film, adapted from Belfort’s bestselling memoir by Boardwalk Empire’s Terence Winter, chronicles Belfort’s rise and harsh fall on Wall Street. Riza Aziz, Joey McFarland, DiCaprio, Scorsese, Emma Koskoff and Alexandra Milchan are producing. Irwin Winkler and Georgia Kacandes are executive producers. Red Granite Pictures owns the rights to Belfort’s memoir and is financing the film, which is scheduled to begin shooting next month in New York City. Byrne also is appearing in The Campaign with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis, which is out August 10. He is repped by Greene & Associates and Peikoff Law Office.

Girl

Tks for Waltz interview ; more great words about Leo :)

Spanishlover

Christopher Walken is the actor who played Leo's Dad in CYMC and was on boat with Natalie Wood.

The interview is with Christopher Waltz who won Oscar for Inglourious Basterds and is in Django with Leo :)

Awwwsugar

For you =playing basketball with the guys :p

christopher waltz has always creeped me out ever since the Natalie Wood mysterious death...and the fact that he was on the boat with her and Robert.

WTF?? Your thinking of Christopher Walkin, not Christoph Waltz.... :rofl: ....that natalie wood thing happened 50 years ago :laugh:

EDIT: I see Ox corrected you on that :laugh:

Thanks Ox for some more casting news for Wolf!

Could be Leo finished filming django? I just found this tweet

tara beaulieu@tarabeaulieu

I don't like name droppers BUT when you're hanging on set with Dicaprio and Tarantino its gotta be expected right? #ilovemylife

Other Tweet from the same girl... I'm assuming that she is a extra but I haven't the slightest idea why would be needed girls in bikinis on the set. I swear I don't know :laugh:

tara beaulieu@tarabeaulieu

On set for DJANGO with Jess.. Tarantino, dicaprio and Jamie foxx #aussie #la #film #movie #bikini #girls #bl http://instagr.am/p/NMQRkaC74Z/

According to Oxford. I think he had no scenes in Santa Clarita, but who knows? :idk:

Just found this article :)

Baldwin, Paltrow and Dicaprio's war on hicks from the sticks

What do wealthy celebrities like Alec Baldwin, Leonardo Dicaprio and Yoko Ono have against New Yorkers of more modest means? Apparently a lot since all are lending their names to the group "artists against fracking" which is trying to kill the best economic opportunity in decades to come along for New York State.

Gov. Cuomo is reported to be on the verge of finally approving new regulations for natural gas drilling in the Southern Tier after a nearly five-year wait. Over all those years, thousands of regular New Yorkers have been prevented from enjoying the fruits of hydraulic fracturing like increased jobs, increased hotel occupancy, crowded restaurants and stores, and overall increased economic activity. The people who own property and live and work in small towns along the Pennsylvania border have been watching the boom happen for others and not for themselves .

"Artists" like Baldwin and Zooey Deschanel apparently don't care about that. According to these artist airheads, the hicks who live in Cortland, Elmira, Owego and Horseheads -- otherwise known as the sticks -- don't seem to deserve the opportunity to prosper in their chosen location.

"Artists against fracking" base their opposition to natural gas development in New York on a discredited propaganda film called "Gasland."

For a more realistic look at the science and impact of drilling there's another documentary to watch. It's called "Truthland" and even though you won't find in on HBO and it won't be debuting on Jimmy Fallon's show, just as "artists against fracking" did, the movie has a powerful story to tell about landowners who want to get educated about the risks and the opportunities that leasing their property to gas drilling might bring.

"Artists against fracking" say they want "the world to embrace sustainable living and develop renewable energies through economically-viable alternatives to fossil fuel."

But what is "sustainable" about living in economically depressed areas of New York State, when wealthy and priviledged creative types like "artist" Gwyneth Patrow are crusading against your best hope for a bright future?

Now my comments...hehe

Tks for all the vids and articles girls!Flower%20for%20you.gif

I remember while shooting "The Beach",Leo and the film crew suffered burns caused by jellyfish and while shooting the movie Blood Diamond Leo injured his leg during a scene ...two more things for his painful list! :cry::rofl:

Spanishlover

Tks for Leo vid :)

ByPrincess

Thanks for Django tweets :)

As to Leo being on set, he could just be simply visiting with Quentin, seeing how things are going, since they filmed almost a month more after he left NO , and he wasn't at Comic Con . '

As from what we read the filming now at Santa Clarita involves some reshoots of filming done in Jan, but , who knows, as Jamie said that Quentin has changed a lot of things while they are were filming, maybe, they've come up with some more scenes with Leo .

As to the girl's outfits , with Tarantino one never knows :p