Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank's everyone for the videos. Yes Leo seems like always make some things on his leg haha. Probably more than 4 times we can see him with some splint. But the one when I remember the most was during the shoot of Gang's of new york,I presume he was in this time because his hair and the some candids with Gisele. Anyways that was some years that we don't see splint but apparently that's over now with this things on the Django set,poor babyyy.

From People : mention of Leo & Tobey's visit to Vegas

I wonder if this past weekend was considered the guys' celebration of Tobey's recent birthday

Joined by five pals, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire managed to build in some bonding time on Saturday night in Las Vegas.

The actors stopped by Cut inside the Palazzo hotel for dinner.

Maguire, who requested vegan items, was brought corn salad, tomato salad and butter lettuce. He was also given fingerling potatoes, squash, romano beans and sautéed spinach.

DiCaprio, on the other hand, joined in with the rest of the party and ate steak with a few sides.

Maguire "only drank water," a source tells PEOPLE, while pal DiCaprio sipped on a Raspberry Velvet cocktail made with Grey Goose.

Calibi

Tks for Foxx /ET vid :)

Joyez

Tks for vid ; I've seen it before and love it, she needs to join us here :)

DrBrown

Tks for Kate's very sweet words about Leo :)

Sic

Tks for vid ; I remember that clip of Leo walking with crutches :)

What I always thought was that he injured the leg then , but the surgery for the injury didn't happen to after he finished promoting Titanic, but , who knows, that may be a totally different injury

If any of you are near London, you can start planning to attend the Django Unchained premiere in Jan 2013 :p

UKFilmPremieres@UKFilmPremieres

Django Unchained - Planned Film Premiere is set for Thursday 10th January 2013. The movie stars Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio, Don Johnson

Aw poor Leo. He is constantly breaking himself. I legit think he shot up height wise all of a sudden around 17ish and that's why he walks lol since he can't control his limbs. :rofl: hence him falling down and breaking himself. lmfao.

Very impressive that despite all those leg injuries in the past he can still make those MJ's moves :nicole:

By the way ... refresh my memory ... once he didn't say when he was little used to do breakdances :rofl:

If any of you are near London, you can start planning to attend the Django Unchained premiere in Jan 2013 :p

UKFilmPremieres@UKFilmPremieres

Django Unchained - Planned Film Premiere is set for Thursday 10th January 2013. The movie stars Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio, Don Johnson

:chicken:

Hello everyone :wave: I hope you are all well. I don't know how to post videos but I found an interview that Kate gave to Chinese TV while promoting Titanic 3D in which she speaks of Leo.

Interviewer: One last question Kate. If I don't ask I would not be able to return to China. As a close friend and co-worker of Leo, what do you think of him as an actor and as a person?

Kate: He's the best man in the world. He's very funny. He's funnier than anyone could ever know and he's very special. He's a very special person. As an actor, he just seems to get better and stronger all the time and I am constantly impressed by him and proud of him. Listen, he is a very important person in my life so I will only ever say wonderful things about him.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwww, how sweet words of Kate, makes me want to cry. :cry2: thanks dr.brown.

i hear his mother desperately wants him to have children....is that true?

Well, I can't look inside of her head, but I do think so ;)

But when you check 0.17 she did say she would like the marriage rumors etc. to be true:

Apparently Lukas is in Vegas too he posted this on his mobli.

Vegas Sunrise

media_11403767.jpg

Apparently Lukas is in Vegas too he posted this on his mobli.

Vegas Sunrise

media_11403767.jpg

Yess ^^ there are 5 days ago ;)

Ok sorry,I've just checked mobli now without saw the time.

thanks for the video...but it was in german!! for a minute there i thought my english was off I%20dont%20know.gif :nicole:

but i guess asking leo to have kids is like hoping he and kate will get together ( although most people would like to see this happen...and i am not one of them)....its NEVER going to happen anytime soon..or just NEVER!!!