Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Shirah

Welcome :wave:

Thanks for Gary Clark & E article ; sounds like Leo & Erin had a great time :)

Shine

Gosh, you brought us even more Leo & Erin pix since I last visited , thanks :)

Sic

Thanks for HQ version of Leo & Erin pix :)

Django full trailer

Thanks to all who posted links to trailer , but it appears it was pulled before I arrived :idk:

Today was great day for all of us,new trailer,pics...wow!I'm feeling very very happy!make%20it%20clap.gif

With respect to his mother I never cared about it...oh...sorry...we are talking about Erin! :nicole: Kidding girls! I couldnt miss this chance! ;)

Shirah

Welcome :wave:

Thanks for Gary Clark & E article ; sounds like Leo & Erin had a great time :)

Shine

Gosh, you brought us even more Leo & Erin pix since I last visited , thanks :)

Sic

Thanks for HQ version of Leo & Erin pix :)

Django full trailer

Thanks to all who posted links to trailer , but it appears it was pulled before I arrived :idk:

Oxford,you can watch it here... :)

http://televisao.uol...ediaId=12839209

ByPrincess , Shine, Neon

As to your comments about Irmelin being in New York/ always being with them.

As we all know some thought that because we hadn't seen pix of the duo or twitter sightings they weren't still together which has now been proven to be not true.

The fact is that none of us are in any position to truly know how much contact Leo & Erin has had since he began filming Django

To me that ,also, applies to the inference that Irmelin is always along with the Leo & Erin.

Since we are not privy to the knowledge of truly how much time the two have spent together , how can any of us then infer that Irmelin is always with the couple ?

Besides last time I looked at the pix there is a gentleman Irmelin's age with them in biking pix, who may well be her gentleman friend :)

I agree Oxford. :)

At least in my case I never cared about this,it's his mom,not a strange person. But of course I respect all other opinions. :)

And I also understand your point of view Princess,I think it all depends on the situation too. But I confess that his relationship with Irmelin is very beautiful to appreciate.

Pami

Thanks for link; you're a livesaver :)

Yes, I agree we are all just expressing our opinions/perceptions .

I , personally, always try to remind myself of something an older Leo fan said to me once ="You may know what restaurant he ate in last night, you may know what he ate, from pix what he wore , and who he is was with , but never fool yourself into thinking you truly know Leo, cause you don't " :p

Wow, I am gone for one day, and BOOM!! News galore!!!

First off, I saw Django is still not available on youtube yet, but I will watch it on ET in a few mintutes...I'll let ya'll know what I think :D

And YAYY for the new Leo and Erin pics :D ITs about time we got some new pics???? I mean GEESHHH!! I wonder if hes heading to Turkey with her? Would be great :)

Also loved this line from the Eonline article :heart:

"He was also twirling Erin around," the source said. "They were getting down!"

"They were drinking beer and making out on the dance floor," the source said."

And I am happy hes finally done filming!! :dance:

And I will try to answer my million PM's as soon as possible!

Thanks everyone!

I , personally, always try to remind myself of something an older Leo fan said to me once ="You may know what restaurant he ate in last night, you may know what he ate, from pix what he wore , and who he is was with , but never fool yourself into thinking you truly know Leo, cause you don't " :p

Yeah! That's it! We will never truly know him,never! :p Sometimes we dont even know who is beside us,so imagine Leo?smily%20new%20one.gif

I'm starting to doubt Leo will be able to come to Brazil.... :cry2: Even more now he's heading to Turkey with Erin...maybe.

Django unchained Trailer= EXTREMLY BADASS!!! Just saw it on ET now :D Damn it looks so goodd. Leos douthern accent and his character, I am just in love with! I cannot wait for this one. Now I can't even tell which one I am more excited with :p

Also on ET tonight they showed that hollywood class photo taken a few months ago, they had the exclusive pic! Leo is standing around cameron diaz, tom cruise, martin scorsese, mark whalberg, and many others, and they're all spread around :)

Neon

I haven't had a chance to watch ET episode yet, did they say on show that Vanity Fair issue had behind the scene pix as well as main pix we saw on show last night ?

Pami

Well we thought that Leo's time in the land of no pix , otherwise known as NO, might never end ; but it did , and this morning we were treated to tons of new pix of him biking, as well as from party last night, so , who knows, Leo might show up to visit you and Barbie yet :)

Tks Oxford,you're always so positive

Ox: They didn't say it had behind the scenes stuff, they just showed the hollywood paramount photo :) Thanks for the trailer link :D :clap: Still drooling over badass calvin.

And no one posted this pic, but it was from yesterday when leo and erin were at the club from the Eonline article :)

image.jpg