Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ooh Leo still be in up in the boot state. Good good. NOW I NEED TO RANDOMLY RUN INTO HIM AND THEN HE CAN PROPOSE MARRIAGE - nah, let's be real, he can just ask me to come back to his place. Mhmm yes.

NOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. I WOULD KILL MYSELF IF THEY DID A MOVIE TOGETHER. I LOVE NOOMI. OMG YES PLEASE. Cast her in the new Martin movie, Martin & movie people. lol

Thanks everyone!

Love the pics, love his outfit, love everything! Besides looks great, looks so laid back... so I love it!

Other random tweets

Michael Ramsey ‏@FullTime_adult

So Leonardo DiCaprio was on Frenchmen Street last night? I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF FRIENDS WITH ANY OF YOU!!!

Travis White, Jr. II ‏@MovieWatcher09

I JUST found out Leo DiCaprio was in METAIRIE on Veterans Blvd. TODAY by me & I didn't even know it! I am just __________!!!! No words! :(

I've been wondering about this for a while.. but does anyone else think that the movies he chooses to produce are a bit.. strange? lol I mean they don't really seem like movies he'd be interested in.

Red Ridinghood, The Orphan, Akira..

is there a reason why he chose to produce those movies? There's such a big difference between the movies he acts in and the movies he produces lol

oh and thanks for the new pics! lol leo's lack of style always amuses me

so he wasnt in France ? Anyway ,grt to know where he is !! and Finally .we got some new pics !!! :clap:

Thanks Kat and Amandine for the new pics !!! he seemd in a very good mood... :) happy to see that !!!

and I love his T-shirt , I miss him watching NBA games !!!

and Thanks Ox and Amandine for the new Gatsby pics !!! :wub:

and Thanks Posey for the article and the pic !! :) and Drama ,Thanks for the vid , yeah absolutely , he deserves Oscar!!!! :)

Thanks Princess for the tweets !!! :)

http://www.funnyordi...-j-edgar-parody

Hey guys! Love all the new pics!

So I bet this is a repost but I laughed so hard at this LOL! Leo needs that oscar!

"Look,how dramatically I take off this glasses!" :rofl:

thanks girls! glad we got some pics,finally! who's that guy on his T-Shirt ??? :laugh: id he from the Lakers ??? :laugh:

Geegine: I think leo chooses to produce those kinds of movies because I think maybe he likes those oddball, dark different kinds of movies. I am a fan of those types of films ;)

Anywho, Pami: I believe he will be able to attend the Rio thing in Brazil. Because he has said on his twitter and his FB multiple times he is attending......correct?? And he wouldn't say that if he didn't know he wasn't able to go!

Kat yesss so happy too ^^

Posey thank you :)

Dramalama I don't understand he never win a oscar never ..... :((((( I found a french parody of Inception with translation in english

By Princess thank you for the tweets :D

MakeltCount wonderful blog :D and welcome :D

Welcome MakeItCount!Flower%20for%20you.gif

It's nice to see how many fans have joined this thread in recent days. :)

Kat,I really hope so,I was in doubt cause I thought he could attend it by teleconference,I mean,it's just a thought,of course I want him to come! :p

Tks for the tweets Princess! :)

Love the tweet below

Erik J. Mac@erikjmac

"DiCaprio is one of my favorite actors." Dude, welcome to the club that is Hollywood. #thingsyouhear at #lunch in #LA

Makeitcount

Welcome :wave:

Thanks for blog link.

No, it appears the Paris tweets were a case of mistaken identity or wishful thinking :p

At least for now , Leo is still filming Django in NO.

It is good to know we have posters who live in France among us, that way we know whenever Leo is in France we have plenty of 'eyes' looking out for us :)