Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The Leo eating soup was posted in a series of photos of celebrities eating at Celebbuzz and then that photo took off in the world of Twitter. The woman sitting with him I believe was his personal assistant at the time.

Nanda sorry but there is no reason to be so aggressive. We should deal with the fact that ANYONE can read the thread. No need for posting the middle finger.

Rather we should focus that we finally have some new pics and how hot and yummy Leo looks.

Princess... you clearly have a problem with me... why don't you just say what it is and we solve our issues... it's more mature ;).

I don't want problems with anyone here, quite the contrary. I love this place, the girls, but if my posts bothers you - the girls that actually do something for this forum - here so I think I'd better leave right now.

I didn't want to be agressive, pushy, offensive or whatever... believe me, it's not my type. I just read what the moderators posted and got pissed, that's all. The middle finger isn't for you, not everything here is about you.

SORRY IF ANYONE HERE FELT OFFENDED BY MY BAD BEHAVIOUR! :cain:

LOL!!! Yeah Nanda,f*** everything!! :rofl:

That's how I'm feeling after seeing these pics...happy!

balanco-gigante.gif

:laugh: Me too, Pami. He looks extremely hot... and in the first pic I loved how he puts his hand on Carey's leg. UNF!

LOL!!! Yeah Nanda,f*** everything!! :rofl:

That's how I'm feeling after seeing these pics...happy!

balanco-gigante.gif

:laugh: Me too, Pami. He looks extremely hot... and in the first pic I loved how he puts his hand on Carey's leg. UNF!

Yeah Nanda!!! Ovaries! :laugh:

Nanda I don't want problems with you or with anyone. But in my case I say what I think, and you know I take things with comedy (like you, for example, that last comment it was funny)

But we know that MANY people read this thread... and whaterver they wanna think, we can't change that... Why get down to their level of being aggressive??? That is what I tried to said in my post (sorry if sound like something else.)

I remember you once told me it was best to keep the thread positive ... I think that should apply to all cases and not just when it suits us!

It just bothers me a little bit the intolerance towards those who think differently than the majority and then label them as hater.

post-60371-0-1446083026-14879_thumb.png

I really like this one. ahh I can't wait to see this movie :D I'm just excited to see Leo as a romantic lead again. Thank you for the scans! this totally cheered me up after all the national enquirer nonsense lol

Nanda & Pami

Love your funny graphics :)

Girl

Years ago a fellow Leo fan shared with me her copy of Foot Shooting Party. It was on a vhs tape , and the quality wasn't very good, as the film would go dark at times.

While I enjoy seeing any Leo film, it wouldn't be a film that I think would have made it at the theater.

I no longer have contact with her, and that was the only person I have ever known that had a copy of the film. I have no idea how she got it.

Amandine

Thanks for Foot Shooting vid :)

Edited. Moved to General Issues with the Site, Rule Comments, Feature Suggestions thread ~PC

hah few tweets about Leo's age,last one made me laugh :rofl:

Josie †@Josie_TW

let's just all appreciate how beautiful Leonardo DiCaprio was in Titanic ok. http://pic.twitter.com/TH2dIwcc

Chloe@chloekellzo

Watching Titanic and thinking 'why did Leonardo DiCaprio have to go and get old?'

~Romeo Montague~☺@justsayhannah

and satan said: "let leonardo dicaprio age"

7 Minutes Of Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" preview was shown at Cannes :rofl:

Cannes was treated to a sneak peak of Quentin Tarantino's tale of an escaped slave seeking both revenge and his stolen wife tonight, and judging by the clips we saw, Django Unchained is going to be... well, off the chain.

Here's 8 things we now know about QT's 'Southern'.

1) It's going to be widescreen stunning

Opening with a beautiful wide desert landscape shot that recalls Leone, we're introduced to a chain-gang of slaves dragging their weary feet over rock and stones, stumbling over their shackles and watched over by their captors on horseback.

Among them is Jamie Foxx's Django - raggedly bearded and wild eyed, clearly in mental torment and seething with rage, as Johnny Cash sings hauntingly over the soundtrack. Mood-wise and lensing-wise (he's shooting anamorphic on 35mm), Tarantino is clearly looking to deliver epic.

2) Christoph Waltz's Dr King Shultz is going to equal Hans Landa

In a night-time woodland scene, we were treated to Waltz's intro to the film - riding through the gloom in a tiny carriage with a bobbing model of a molar on top (he moonlights as a dentist) Schultz stops to introduce his horse (who bows on command) to the chain-gang masters. Impeccably-dressed, the good doctor greets all before expertly filling the bad guys with lead.

He's calm, collected, sardonic and morally ambiguous. Another classic character in the making?

3) It's bloody

Like any good QT flick, Django Unchained promises unflinching fisticuffs. In the footage we saw, Waltz plugs holes in heads and splatter's blood like a good 'un and Foxx's Django is deadly with a bull whip - lashing one fat slave trader to shreds amid the Spanish moss-laden oak trees of a plantation.

4) Leonardo is going bad to the bone

As Calvin Candie, a sadistic slave owner who enjoys making his slaves fight gladiatorial battles at his Candie Land plantation, DiCaprio is oily (in both hair and manner), puffing on his cigarette-holder and leering at Foxx across his opulent salon.

"First you had my attention," he drawls in a molasses accent while toying with a hammer, "Now you have my interest." Django wants to rescue his wife Broomhilda (Kerry Washington) from Candie Land, so what's going to go down?

5) This is the coolest Foxx has ever been

Whether he's rocking leather cowboy duds or a frilly blue valet suit (in a scene where Django is ridiculed by houseslaves for his choice of outfit), Foxx's Django is the epitome of cool, a heat-seeking missile looking for his wife.

Foxx has described Django as "Richard Roundtree meets Clint Eastwood" and watching him ride his fine horse through a town of staring shop-keepers, hat-brim dipped low, we can attest that he's making all the right moves. "My name's Django," he drawls at one point, "the D is silent." What a dude.

6) Don Johnson is channelling the Colonel

Dressed all in dazzling white, with pointy goatee and slow, slow Southern drawl, Don Johnson is all mighty fine manners as a plantation owner Shultz and Django call on. His exchanges with the duo look fun, but we're hoping there's a darkness to Johnson's charming KFC schtick.

7) Schultz and Django are like Butch and Sundance

Bound together in a mutual aim, Schultz teaches Django to shoot by aiming at a snowman and treats the emancipated slave as an equal. From the clips we saw it's clear this relationship grows into a bond that could make it one of cinema's greatest buddy movies. The title may be all about Django, but the dramatic arc is all about the duo.

8) The N word crops up a lot

Tarantino has written a film set in the pre-civil war South and his script reflects all the realities of that. So expect the N-bomb to be dropped everywhere by everyone

http://www.totalfilm...cannes-reaction