Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

So I thought this was funny......The VS angels had a VS event in LA two days ago, and they asked them whats the biggest turnoff in guys...and Doutzen said guys who wear long white socks with shorts... I Automatically thought of leo :rofl: and erin didn't didn't say anything on doutzens comment :p

^ lmaoo not gonna lie, leo's style (or lack of) is such a big turn off for me. It's one of the reasons why I prefer to not see candid pictures of him lol but seriously.. leo you date models! how can you dress so terribly yourself lol

JGL has already been replaced by John Jarratt according to imdb. I've heard about the fassbender rumor too but I think he's there for pre-production stuff on 12 Years a Slave and probably just dropped by the django set to say hi

^^I don't think his candids are that bad.......every once in a while hes wearing a silly hat, or like Doutzen said, socks with shorts, but I don't think its too bad. I just think he doesn't care. :p

Like I love this look, he looks so hot when he wears flannel, and he looks very stylish here:

image.jpg

I also think its hot when he wears just a plain, tight t-shirt and jeans!!

001_image.jpg

wijn! I absolutely love your new siggi and text under it!

:wub2: Hermione & Ron :wub2:

Too much fandoms, too little siggy-space ;) :hug:

Hehe, Leo's style is too 'stuck in his 20's' but hilarious :rofl:

Dramalama

Thanks for E/Erin's comments ; very cute :)

Wijn

Thanks for Xtreme article ; it will be intersting after all the rumors, to see if that project ever comes to be :)

Kat

Thanks for VS clip and Leo pix :)

Personally, I love candids of Leo . It's Leo being Leo a person who is true to himself and not concerned with fitting someone else's idea of how he should dress, who he should date, what movies he should do, etc.

ox: Totally agree with your comment.

Personally, I love candids of Leo . It's Leo being Leo a person who is true to himself and not concerned with fitting someone else's idea of how he should dress, who he should date, what movies he should do, etc.

I can't say I like his white socks but I love how much he don't care, that's Leo!

It seems this girl is from New Orleans...

Lessley Soniat @lhsoniat

Eating lunch directly across from Leonardo dicaprio..We've made eye contact several times, nbd.

She could take a picture at least :/.

I was hoping that Leo was in LA... tomorrow is Mother's Day and tonight the Lakers have the most important game of the season.

Yeah girls,he's definitely coming to Brazil and I dont know what to prepare for our dinner by candlelight yet,can you help me girls? :p :laugh:

We know Leo cant dress that well sometimes,but I think Leo is authentic in his choices,he's not worried about what other people will think,he's just...Leo. :)

Ps...If we cant get pics of him in Rio,remember one thing girls...it's not my fault. :p

I couldn't say it better, Ox post-52055-0-1446082983-8068_thumb.gif... that's why I love him... he don't give a shit about what others think or speak :heart:.

I couldn't say it better, Ox post-52646-0-1446082985-33871_thumb.gif... that's why I love him... he don't give a shit about what others think or speak :heart: .

Me too Nanda! ;)

I couldn't say it better, Ox post-52055-0-1446082986-04317_thumb.gif... that's why I love him... he don't give a shit about what others think or speak :heart: .

Me too Nanda! ;)

Besides GORGEOUS, AMAZING actor and a GREAT HUMAN BEING... we can't forget these other qualities, Pami :p.

BTW, Pami... I'm still thinking about how to save money to go to Rio. He could spend a few days here in RN... I'm sure he would love the beaches, the hospitality :whistle:.

I couldn't say it better, Ox post-52646-0-1446082986-8875_thumb.gif... that's why I love him... he don't give a shit about what others think or speak :heart: .

Me too Nanda! ;)

Besides GORGEOUS, AMAZING actor and a GREAT HUMAN BEING... we can't forget these other qualities, Pami :p .

BTW, Pami... I'm still thinking about how to save money to go to Rio. He could spend a few days here in RN... I'm sure he would love the beaches, the hospitality :whistle: .

Yeah I know what you mean... :shifty:

Will you come to Rio? :)

I wish I could, but isn't that easy <_<... why Rio? Why not Natal, Fortaleza or any other location nearer to where I live... but who knows, maybe one day... I'm sure I'll meet him one day, even if it's in heaven :p.

I wish I could, but isn't that easy <_< ... why Rio? Why not Natal, Fortaleza or any other location nearer to where I live... but who knows, maybe one day... I'm sure I'll meet him one day, even if it's in heaven :p .

Yeah,I cant say whether I'll meet him here too because of my job. :/