Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Looks like Leo is selling one of his places in New York

But it’s not the only place Ms. Ryan has been considering of late. There’s also Leonardo Dicaprio’s $5.25 million Tribeca spread at 51 Walker Street, also listed with Mr. Gomes and Mr. Eklund. The 3-bedroom place has a private garden and an outdoor swimming pool with jacuzzi. The 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom townhouse condo also has a full-sized wine cooler and a sauna with steam shower. Plus, Mr. Dicaprio appears eager to sell. Not only did he recently change brokers, but the place has a half-million price cut.

http://www.observer.com/2012/05/inisde-the...-wants-to-live/

Kat & Geegine

Thanks for latest Django casting news :)

Seems like the Kurt Russell's leaving won't effect production schedule at all, and , as they mention in the article , Sacha's small scene is the scene that explains how Jamie's love Bromhilda comes to be part of Calvin Candie's stable of girls.

Or as the article mentions, they might decide not to recast and skip explaining how Bromhilda came to be with Calvin Candie, just have her with him :)

Looks like Leo is selling one of his places in New York
But it’s not the only place Ms. Ryan has been considering of late. There’s also Leonardo Dicaprio’s $5.25 million Tribeca spread at 51 Walker Street, also listed with Mr. Gomes and Mr. Eklund. The 3-bedroom place has a private garden and an outdoor swimming pool with jacuzzi. The 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom townhouse condo also has a full-sized wine cooler and a sauna with steam shower. Plus, Mr. Dicaprio appears eager to sell. Not only did he recently change brokers, but the place has a half-million price cut.

http://www.observer.com/2012/05/inisde-the...-wants-to-live/

Kat & Geegine

Thanks for latest Django casting news :)

Seems like the Kurt Russell's leaving won't effect production schedule at all, and , as they mention in the article , Sacha's small scene is the scene that explains how Jamie's love Bromhilda comes to be part of Calvin Candie's stable of girls.

Or as the article mentions, they might decide not to recast and skip explaining how Bromhilda came to be with Calvin Candie, just have her with him :)

All I have to say is...Lucky Bromhilda... :p

Tks for the article Kat!

from aintitcool.com:
Remain calm. All is well.

Yes, it's incredibly disappointing to learn that Kurt Russell has bailed on Quentin Tarantino's DJANGO UNCHAINED (which is still shooting in New Orleans), but the production hasn't missed a beat. Russell's role of Ace Woody, a vicious underling of Leonardo DiCaprio's Calvin Candie, will not be recast; his part has essentially been absorbed by Walton Goggins, who plays the equally nasty Billy Crash. It's up to us fans of JUSTIFIED and THE SHIELD to explain to the rest of the world why an expanded role for Goggins is wholly acceptable.

As for why Russell left the production, I've talked to a few folks in the know, and they all say no explanation was given. It was not a dramatic departure; Tarantino quickly readjusted, and that was that. There was no "walking off the set", and Russell's exit certainly had nothing to do with Sacha Baron Cohen dropping out.

I've asked around, but no one seems clear as to what's going on with Cohen's role. Cohen was to appear as Scotty Harmony, a wealthy social misfit who acquires a female slave for companionship (Jonah Hill was actually Tarantino's first choice for the role), but his promotional duties on behalf of THE DICTATOR knocked him out of the film. It's a small role that helps set up the film's antagonist, plantation owner Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio). It would be disappointing to lose that part of the script, but, if need be, it could be cut.

You'll recall that there was last-second recasting during the shoot of INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS, so this is definitely not cause for panic. It just so happens that he's got a huge cast, and a lot of name actors who'd kill to be in his film - and with a fixed December 25th release date, Tarantino simply doesn't have time to wait for actors' schedules to clear up. Aside from these minor snags, it sounds like DJANGO UNCHAINED is coming along beautifully.

So I guess it isn't that serious. Like I said, I've never read the script but it seems like they all had small antagonist parts.

That's amazing! :clap:

GUYS!!! I was just watching enews and Erin was on with two other VS angels. At the end they asked them to raise their hands if they were single and she didn't raise her hand. haha Not that big a deal. But does that mean they are getting more serious?!?!? :laugh:

post-60518-1336696988_thumb.jpg

^haha thats so cute! :heart: I think they were trying to see if leo and erin were still together by that little trick without outright asking her :p But thats soo cute :blush: I already knew they were still together, but erin showed me herself :p Thanks for the info dramalama!

GUYS!!! I was just watching enews and Erin was on with two other VS angels. At the end they asked them to raise their hands if they were single and she didn't raise her hand. haha Not that big a deal. But does that mean they are getting more serious?!?!? :laugh:

Aww...that was cute Dramalama,tks for the info! :wub:

Damn leo, you are boring :/

truer words have never been spoken, haha

2012 seems to be the year of avoiding being photographed at all costs!

Oh no, :( but seems you're right. I guess 2011 was too much paps for him. :p

Yeah I agree with you all,it's good and bad when you have too much paps behind you all the time. :p

But I need to say I miss new pics of him... :/ Hey Barbie,let's see how will be when Leo comes to Brazil,many pics or not...hehe

Where's Fash? She hasnt appeared much here. :(

i heard that michael fassbender is now in django (maybe replacing JGL?)

can anyone confirm/deny?

THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT!! :heart:

I can't find any confirmations though..

Damn you, lucky Brazilian girls! ;)

Khan to work with Scorsese and DiCaprio

Last year there was a huge buzz that Shahrukh Khan is doing Hollywood filmmaker Martin Scorsese’s movie with Leonardo DiCaprio. The rumours died down when Shahrukh Khan refused to confirm it. But recently Shahrukh revealed that he is planning to meet Martin Scorsese for the movie Xtrme City.

Shahrukh Khan told a leading website, “I had been very caught up with RA.One, Don 2 and then I straightaway got into Yashji’s film. So, I could not take any time off for Xtrme City. I haven’t spoken to anyone for a long time (regarding the project). A couple of days back though, I was informed that I need to send an email (about the film).”

Shahrukh Khan further added, “Yes, maybe when I am in the US next time without facing many problems (laughs), I plan to go and meet Mr Scorsese to see what development has happened to it. I haven’t been in touch with Mr Scorsese. But I am sure it will be an interesting film whenever we start it. It’s not a project that you can start immediately without thorough preparation,” he says.

Xtrme City will be produced by the multiple Oscar-Winning Martin Scorsese. Screenwriter Paul Schrader of Taxi Driver and Raging Bull fame will direct it.

Xtrme City is a cross-cultural thriller, a tale about two men from radically different worlds. Reportedly, Shahrukh Khan will play the role of an underworld gangster and Leonardo DiCaprio will play a New York cop in the movie.

http://m.oneindia.in/entertainment/bollywo...rio-095614.html

Never heard of this project, but it could be true?