Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

he's probably still in new orleans. I guess his part is bigger than I thought?

anyways, I just watched this interview from 1995:

@3:47 the interviewer asks him if he has an affinity for "shady, negative characters", and Leo answers that those are the ones with the best script & people attached to them.

haha I just thought it was amusing because he still gets asked this question now and his answer is still pretty much the same. I don't understand why people give him such a hard time for picking only dramatic roles. (you have no idea how many times I've seen comments about how he should do a comedy) It's been his thing since This Boy's Life lol

edit:

I thought this was really cute

post-60371-0-1446082980-96719_thumb.gif

cr tumblr

anyways, I just watched this interview from 1995:

Wow, great interview... thanks a lot, Geegine. And that pic Titanic/Anastasia is so funny.

Thanks Oxford and everybody for the pics :wave:.

Welcome, Neon :wave:.

Kat

Yes, as this point we don't know if the one tweet about Leo being at Red Bar/NY was legit or not :blush:

We do know that right now Scorsese is casting Wolf, and that might require Leo going to New York for readings with potential cast members.

For example, last week we had two tweets that stated Leo was in NY, and then by the end of the week , they announced Jonah Hill was cast as his good friend Danny.

So I was wondering if he went back to New York ( when he is not filming Django this week ) for another reading . If they announce who will play his wife Nadine, later this week, I think he may well have been there this week for a reading with selected actress :)

Geegine

Thanks for clip and Anastasia tmblr :)

For example, last week we had two tweets that stated Leo was in NY, and then by the end of the week , they announced Jonah Hill was cast as his good friend Danny.

So I was wondering if he went back to New York ( when he is not filming Django this week ) for another reading . If they announce who will play his wife Nadine, later this week, I think he may well have been there this week for a reading with selected actress :)

This makes sense, Ox.

I want to see how Jonah will be next to Leo. This movie will be great, especially because it will be shot in NY... we will have more possibilities for photos, tweets and news every day post-52055-0-1446082981-87076_thumb.gif.

Neontiger: Love your Leo avi :laugh:

Ox: Very true, could be leo never left NOLA. I know that Erin has a VS event in LA thursday, so I am curious if we'll get any sightings of leo in LA? As it is also near Mothers Day :heart:

Cof Cof Ladies...Oxford and Princess...have you asked my permission to get close to him? :whistle::laugh:

Ok...I'm a good girl and all my friends here can share him with him,I'm not pretty sure about Princess,but I can think about it. :D :laugh:

Jesus,if I were one of those ladies,I would make up all possible excuses to get close to him like..."have you seen my mobile Leo?" :whistle:

Tks for the pics Oxford and tks for all the little things you put here everyday girls,I love you all. :laugh:

Ugh, I thought by the time I had a chance to login today, I'd arrive to some new Leo news or pix :yuckky: :yuckky:

Django filming

I noticed online just now that filming in NO must be behind schedule, as it has changed since last week to the wrap date being June 25th. :blink:

Though, as we know , that doesn't necessarily mean Leo will be filming that long.

Don't worry, Pami, Leo will not let anything keep him from coming to you in June :)

Django Unchained

Feature Film

Wraps: June 25

Crew Email: [email protected] and [email protected]

Kat

Yes, no tweets, news , or pix .

It would be great if Leo was able to spend Mother's Day weekend in LA with his two fave girls Erin & Irmelin :heart:

Barbie

Love your new Erin avi :)

Pami

Love ya , too :wave:

Nanda

Yes, New York, L.A, anywhere we can finally get some new pix :yes::yes:

Just saw this article, this might be why the filming is taking longer, they are having to recast some parts

The supporting cast members for Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained seem to be dropping like flies. Last month, Joseph Gordon-Levitt exited the project to film his directorial debut, Don Jon's Addiction (starring Scarlett Johansson and Julianne Moore). More recently, rumors have indicated that Kurt Russell and Sacha Baron Cohen may be out of the film as well. Though there's still no word on Russell, Sacha Baron Cohen appeared on Howard Stern yesterday and revealed he will no longer appear in Django Unchained due to press tour scheduling conflicts: "that was going to be a cameo, but I had to drop out because of [The Dictator's] press tour."

http://www.cinemapulse.com/news/sacha-baro...-unchained.html

Django filming

I noticed online just now that filming in NO must be behind schedule, as it has changed since last week to the wrap date being June 25th. :blink:

Though, as we know , that doesn't necessarily mean Leo will be filming that long.

Don't worry, Pami, Leo will not let anything keep him from coming to you in June :)

Django Unchained

Feature Film

Wraps: June 25

Crew Email: [email protected] and [email protected]

Oh,I hope so Oxford,I was worried for a moment but I think you're right. :)

Tks for the article,it's a pity that Sasha is no longer in the movie.