Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami

Below is the information I've found at NO Film Production site :

However, as we've discussed , we have no way of knowing if Leo's scenes will last to June 5th or not.

Besides, we know that Leo will have to be finished by June as he is coming to see you :wave:

Django Unchained

Feature Film

Wraps: June 5

Crew Email: [email protected] and [email protected]

Thanks Ox for your view!! I also wondered why a ton of people in NY would tweet about him if he wasn't really there...sometimes we get false tweets, but other times like this where we get more than a few tweets I tend to believe he must have been there :) Anywho, now we know hes back in NO :p Can't wait for him to finish Django!

Pami

Below is the information I've found at NO Film Production site :

However, as we've discussed , we have no way of knowing if Leo's scenes will last to June 5th or not.

Besides, we know that Leo will have to be finished by June as he is coming to see you :wave:

Django Unchained

Feature Film

Wraps: June 5

Crew Email: [email protected] and [email protected]

Haha,that was pretty cute Oxford,tks! :laugh:

Just wondering if Leo will come with his big beard to Rio or not... :drool: :laugh:

ByPrincess

I have to run out and buy that girl a present ! She tweeted our desired pix , thanks :)

Leo appears to have on same clothes as in the new pix that Girl posted earlier

Kat

Also in regard to NY , I noticed at Google News they had some big art auction Wednesday in NY, it could ,also, be that he had been in NY in regard to the auction.

They sold one picture for $119 million dollars; I would have to live over a 100 life times just to earn that kind of money :p

Pami

Yes, we'll have to see if Leo shaves his beard once he is done filming :)

Larger pix from earlier group

From Daily Mail article

What a good boy! Leonardo DiCaprio lights up on the set of his new set... but it's only an electronic cigarette

He shot to fame as a fresh faced heartthrob in the likes of Romeo and Juliet and Titanic.

And it seems Leonardo DiCaprio is keen on maintaining his famous face, as he was spotted puffing away voraciously on an electronic cigarette in New Orleans yesterday.

The 37-year-old puffed away on the device, which helps smokers quit their addiction, while he waited around between takes of Django Unchained.

Of course the handsome actor has another excuse for practicing with the fake cigarette, as his plantation owner character in the Quentin Tarantino-helmed film is also a smoker.

And the committed environmentalist is surely concerned about polluting his own lungs, if his use of the aid is anything to go by.

Leo looked in good shape in his polo shirt, jeans trainers, and topped off his looked with an Andy Capp-style hat.

Read more: post-52324-0-1446082953-69859_thumb.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1trBp2zK1

post-52324-0-1446082953-77954_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446082953-82988_thumb.jpg

Pami

Yes, they mention at top of Daily Mail article he is smoking an electronic cigarette

Of course, we can see in that polo shirt and jeans Leo is smoking without a cigratte in his mouth :p

Uhu!! :clap: Tks Oxford!

I wasnt able to read the article you had posted before but now I can see it. :)

Thanks Oxf for the article and pics. See that hat is much better :)

also for the news that in June finish filming Django. Hopefully by then we can say goodbye to the crazy beard and return to the 2 day beard... :hehe:

BTW Something that mentioned the article. Yes, All the characters he plays are smokers. Like that how he will stop smoking??? :ermm:

But I'm glad he's using the electronic cigarette again :yes:

ByPrincess

I, also, prefer the stubble over full beard; though either way I think he looks good :p

In Sex & The City they always had Carrie smoking, and Sarah Jessica Parker said in interview they were not real cigarettes, just something they use when they have the character smoking , but the actor/actress doesn't, so I'm sure in future films they can use same thing for Leo :)