Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks girls, cute pics :grouphug:

I wonder if Leo's part in Django is going to be big?

He seems to be filming a lot now, but at the beginning he wasn't.

Ox, you have read the script, right?

I know! at the beginning we complained because it seemed that his part wouldn't be long enough and now we want that he finish already :laugh:

Hi dramalama... :wave:

You are welcome to join any conversation :hug:

I'm shocked...lucky girl!!! :laugh:

Cant say whether I'll have the same luck here in Rio de Janeiro... :cry:

Oh Please!!! I imagine you and your stalker 101. Follow Leo or every trace of him. :laugh:

And surely you will post pics of everything... This is where leo sit, this is where Leo was, this is the napkin that Leo use. :rofl:

Why my new avatar is not working...

If you were talking about the leo baby one I could see it........Sometimes it take s minute for avatars to change on the persons end, but everyone else can see it :)

I know! at the beginning we complained because it seemed that his part wouldn't be long enough and now we want that he finish already :laugh:

Hi dramalama... :wave:

You are welcome to join any conversation :hug:

I'm shocked...lucky girl!!! :laugh:

Cant say whether I'll have the same luck here in Rio de Janeiro... :cry:

Oh Please!!! I imagine you and your stalker 101. Follow Leo or every trace of him. :laugh:

And surely you will post pics of everything... This is where leo sit, this is where Leo was, this is the napkin that Leo use. :rofl:

Do you think I'm that crazy?! :whistle:

Haha only pics of where Leo's been,but no pics of him!! :laugh: What an unlucky girl I am.

Do you think I'm that crazy?! :whistle:

Haha only pics of where Leo's been,but no pics of him!! :laugh: What an unlucky girl I am.

I was speaking if happens like with Bari and you arrive always late to where he was :D

In this case, the napkins will serve as a reminder that you almost meet him :laugh:

Dramalama

Thanks for sharing your pix ; yes, I can see adorable Armie :)

Pami

Your gifs selections are always so perfect & funny :)

Wijn

Yes , I've read the script, and since Tarantino has been filming since November , and Leo only joined the cast in March, it does appear that Tarantino is following the chronological order of the script, as Calvin Candie doesn't appear to 2nd half of script.

Infact time wise, Jamie and even Christopher W have much more screen time than Leo does.

I've read online that they are supposed to wrap filming in NO by June 4th and then do some more filming back in Santa Clarita , but I wouldn't be surprised if Leo finishes much sooner :)

Barbie

Thanks for vid clip and pix :)

As to your avi , I can't see it either :(

ByPrincess

Yes, we've come to learn that NO is a 'no pap zone' , so we have to demand that in the future that Leo only film in locales that are 'pap zones ' :p

I know! at the beginning we complained because it seemed that his part wouldn't be long enough and now we want that he finish already

thanks lola for finding pic! :wave: his socks :rofl:

Barbie,I can't see too,you have to click remove avatar first and then upload new one,it always works that way. When you upload new one without removing the previous one both of them are messing in each other and takes some time everything to be on its place :wave:

Sick: yes, that happened to me and I'am still seeing my older avi. But the thing is that I already removed this avi to put another but is not working yet.

ok, did someone is seeing my avi of Tobey as Spider-man? Because I'am not. :cry:

My older avi don't want go away, IT'S SERIOUS! what can I do? :shock: