Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks ox for the info about Gatsby clips reviews: just few and people already think it's impressive, this is great and I'am really anxious for this movie.

I specially loved this line... as in the book don't have too much of it, just insinuate:

including intimate scenes between Gatsby (Leonardo DiCaprio) and Daisy (Carey Mulligan).

Intimates scenes also in 3-D? :drool: :shifty: I sound like a freak right girls? :laugh:

I cant help it....

6jplzm.gif

Barbie

Welcome back :wave:

Glad to hear your computer problems have been solved .

As to Calvin's hat , I would imagine that when we see him in some scenes we'll see a hat on his head .

Pami

Thanks for another hilarious gif :laugh:

Right now I'll settle for any new pix of Leo :blush:

Hey everyone :wave:

I guess there was where they saw the screening of Avengers yesterday.

Samuel L. Jackson + Leonardo DiCaprio + Jamie Foxx were at the Prytania theater? Oh My GOD! #NOLA @MikeScottTP AndreHarrisonJr

1 hour ago

I just find a pic of Tarantino and one fan from screening but sadly no Leo :cry:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto...791598635_n.jpg

BTw: Tarantino shirts kills me :rofl:

Oh Gee...everyone is talking about this movie! :laugh:

Has anyone here seen it? :)

Where are are the love stories? At least we'll have The Great Gatsby to compensate somewhat... :yes:

Tks for the tweet Princess!

What movie??? Titanic in 3D???? Or The Avengers???

Here in Vzla left Titanic 3D only a week in theaters to release The Avengers... :mad: F*ck Avengers We WANT JACK DAWSON!!!

What movie??? Titanic in 3D???? Or The Avengers???

Here in Vzla left Titanic 3D only a week in theaters to release The Avengers... :mad: F*ck Avengers We WANT JACK DAWSON!!!

The Avengers I mean. I'm a bit sick of Hq's hehe.... :p

That might affect Titanic 3-D,but you know one thing...I dont mind,Titanic will be always a classic. And it's annoying to see those guys discussing who's the best hero and how to reach Thor's land. :|

That might affect Titanic 3-D,but you know one thing...I dont mind,Titanic will be always a classic.

Yes... and there always will be TNT and the Blu-ray :laugh:

And it's annoying to see those guys discussing who's the best hero and how to reach Thor's land.

:rofl: Comic-freaks :rofl:

That might affect Titanic 3-D,but you know one thing...I dont mind,Titanic will be always a classic.

Yes... and there always will be TNT and the Blu-ray :laugh:

LOL yeah!! :clap:

ByPrincess

Thanks for tweet /pix ; as it shows the extra's tweets that I posted were legit :)

Yes, it would be nice if we had a Leo pix instead. Speaking of which I noticed that the other night when Jamie and he were at One Eyed Jack club that Jamie did take a picture with Leo Fields

Pami

Yes, I wouldn't fit in at Comic Con at all :p

Pami you gotta love comic lovers... They are equally passionate, obsessed and crazed than Leo's fans :rofl:

I like drawing and I used to create comic strips when I was a kid....but these guys are like this...

I saw Thor!!

2w5oto7.gif

Pami you gotta love comic lovers... They are equally passionate, obsessed and crazed than Leo's fans :rofl:

one in particularly :whistle::laugh:

One? Are you pretty sure about it? I think you're doing the math wrong! :laugh:

Hi everyone! I'm a new member and a HUGE Leo fan. I've been reading all your post and was wondering if it would be alright if I joined the conversation? :wave:

Helloooooooooooooo!!Welcome! :)

post-52646-0-1446082938-41319_thumb.gif

Thank you! I'm just figuring out how to use this site. I stumbled across this page because lately there has been no Leo news :( and I needed a fix and found this. You guys are like an encyclopedia of all things Dicaprio (and I love it). I can't believe that your at over 1000 pages. I would love to contrubite and dicuss! I'm excited to find fans that really know about him! btw is he still dating Erin?

post-60518-1335843336_thumb.jpg

Thank you! I'm just figuring out how to use this site. I stumbled across this page because lately there has been no Leo news :( and I needed a fix and found this. You guys are like an encyclopedia of all things Dicaprio (and I love it). I can't believe that your at over 1000 pages. I would love to contrubite and dicuss! I'm excited to find fans that really know about him! btw is he still dating Erin?

Yes he is Dramalana!!At least I think so...hehe :laugh:

Feel free to comment at anytime and it's good to have new fans around! :)

Where are you from? I'm from Brazil. ;)