Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

You don't want to know!!! <_<

Happy B-day Fash Wherever you're :wave:

Happy birthday Fash!!

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you....happy birthday Miss Shine....happy birthdayyyyyy toooooo youuuuuuuuuuuu! :guitar: :fun:

Happy birthday Fash!!

Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you....happy birthday Miss Shine....happy birthdayyyyyy toooooo youuuuuuuuuuuu! :guitar: :fun:

Miss Shine? :laugh: :laugh:

You're about 5 months early my dear!

Happy birthday Fash!!

Miss Shine? :laugh::laugh:

You're about 5 months early my dear!

Oh my Gosh...it's Fash!! :rofl:

No one is more distracted than me! I'm sorry Fash! :laugh:

Tks Shine!

Oh my Gosh...it's Fash!! :rofl:

No one is more distracted than me! I'm sorry Fash! :laugh:

Somebody started to drinking celebrate in the party really early :whistle:

No way Princess! I dont even drink...and yes that's not a lie! :laugh: I really dont drink hehe.

Now two things you've come to know about me....I dont like Carnival and I dont drink hehe.

thanks for the tweet kat.

hey, I just saw Martin Scorsese on tv and he confirmed that his next project is Sinatra I wonder if Leo is still his first choice to play Frank Sinatra? If so, I have to get used to this idea, still don't work in my mind Leo playing a singer and such an important artist to US and also because it's another biopic and I think he should quit doing biopics for a little time at least. And I already can imagine people criticizing Marty's choice, I mean everyone knows Marty loves Leo but I just hope critics or people in general don't get hostile about this. To be honest, even me being a Leo fan... :unsure: well, I'am not sure if I want to see him play Sinatra, I believe in his talent and dedication but I don't know. :idk: And maybe Leo really didn't do the role, who knows?

All I know is that I will see everything Leo does in his career no matter what, and if he makes Sinatra I will watch anyway.

Barbie,

I think nowadays people have another idea about Leo and his acting skills. I understand when you say it's hard to see him doing another biopic and in my opinion I think he could quit doing it too,but at the same time I think Leo's able to play anything. OK,we know he's not a singer,but for sure he would dub it,so dont worry. :) But as you said,let's see whether he will make this movie or not?

Barbie,

I think nowadays people have another idea about Leo and his acting skills. I understand when you say it's hard to see him doing another biopic and in my opinion I think he could quit doing it too,but at the same time I think Leo's able to play anything. OK,we know he's not a singer,but for sure he would dub it,so dont worry. :) But as you said,let's see whether he will make this movie or not?

I think you right Pami, I also believe that today people respect Leo as an actor MUCH MORE than in the past but maybe I'am just worried because it's another biopic, but we still don't know if he will really do the role. But one thing I have sure is that Leo or any other actor that will play Sinatra will not sing, will be dubbed as Scorsese already said this, so this is not something that makes me worried. Like you said I think Leo's able to play any character but this one seems hard to me in some way. Because you think that Leo have done so much biopics of important people Like Hoover and Hughes, even Ababgnale and Rimbaund... etc but I believe that even the most known at least in US like Hoover wasn't that popular or known in the world, but not with Sinatra... he was a great singer and a person well known in the whole world, loved or hated but people knew him. I just feel is very different to play such a popular person, that's why I think it's more difficult, just my opinion.