Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey girls....I got a nice thing to say....

"Hey Aussie press....go fuck!" LOLlaugh.gif

Ok....I got ashamed now...never use this vocabulary.blush.gifwhistle.gif

The Great Gatsby is doing justice to its name,it's really greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat,as it never ends....laugh.gif

Leo looked so sexy with that ponytail....I remember those GONY times!laugh.gifdribble.gif

ox: I will certainly avoid even that curiosity is so big inside of me. I really can't wait to see how is going to be his outfits, hairstyle and everything.

For sure I'am very curious to see "The Great Gatsby" trailer... :p lol I know it's too much early but more stills wouldn't hurt. But now this never ending shoot in Australia... I just can't wait for Leo to come back home, it's turning really boring as we already saw so many set pics and we are just used to it.

Now I'am in more hurry to see Django set pics with Leo off course.

Kate Winslet's kids not interested in 3-D Titanic

Kate Winslet's children are ''not interested'' in seeing her performance in the new 3-D version of 'Titanic'.

The Oscar-winning actress is very excited about seeing her most famous movie come back to the big screen in three dimensions but, like many parents, her kids Joe, eight, and 11-year-old Mia don't care about their mother's career.

When asked what her children think of the film's re-release, she replied: ''They're actually really not interested. But they are intrigued, I think, would be fair to say.''

Kate - who become a worldwide star following the 1997 movie's staggering box office success - is very interested in seeing the completed version but she is nervous she won't like her performance.

The 36-year-old star told the USA Today newspaper: ''I'm sure I wasn't really a very good actress. Seriously, we are talking about something that happened 15 years ago. It is a very long time ago. I've learned so much, and I've changed as a person so much since then. It is really quite weird. Can you imagine anything stranger? It's going to be like famous all over again, 'Titanic' all over again!''

Kate has so far only watched 17 minutes of the 3-D version of James Cameron's blockbuster and the first thing she noticed was how ''skinny'' her co-star and friend Leonardo DiCaprio is in the film.

Referring to her brief viewing, she said: ''I was literally like, 'Oh my god, make it stop! Is that me? Oh my god, that's me. Block my ears, somebody! Somebody club out my senses. Make it stop!'

''And Leo looks so young and so skinny!''

http://news.ph.msn.com/entertainment/artic...umentid=5883230