Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ox What makes you say Nikki ate there with Leo .... something else i'm missing? please tell :)

I was wondering that too, ha ha... maybe they're just having banter un-Leo related? Could be like, Erin's fave or something! Unless, like Fash I'm missing something too :laugh:

Also, The Departed is currently on television over here :3 Wooo!

ByPrincess, put down that Leo sign and go pick me up some food from place below to try !

Nikki just tweeted pix below and asked Erin if she was jealous, so she and Leo must have eaten there when she was with him in L.A.

I bet its good, so do run by and get us some :)

AkriaWeCEAAc1ZK.jpg

ByPrincess

We need signs, yells, something. It's about time we get a new pix :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

OMG, Ox you have no idea how good that place is. They have the best food and margaritas and they're little taco stand is good too. I wonder which one Leo goes to!

I will ask my close friends and family to pray to God that the Great Gatsby shoot will finish soon unless He is too busy answering the prayers of the entitlement-seeking wife of the football player.

hahah I just saw that Gisele thing on the news. Wonder how that email must have leaked :whistle::laugh:

Thanks Ox for the nikki pic!! Perhaps leo, erin, and nikki have all gone there while erin was in LA ;) As we know leo loves tacos :p

Ox What makes you say Nikki ate there with Leo .... something else i'm missing? please tell :)

I was wondering that too, ha ha... maybe they're just having banter un-Leo related? Could be like, Erin's fave or something! Unless, like Fash I'm missing something too :laugh:

Oh wait! Maybe when Ox said "she and Leo ate there" the she was in reference to Erin... not Nikki. :p

The Departed oOo weeeee!! Enjoy the sweet eye candy (and kick-ass acting) my dear :D

I will ask my close friends and family to pray to God that the Great Gatsby shoot will finish soon unless He is too busy answering the prayers of the entitlement-seeking wife of the football player.

:rofl:

Can someone explain me the meaning of that email???? What was the point??? I don't know nothing about American football but... He kinda sucks or something, that she has to ask for divine help?? :unsure:

Well, I just saw The Beach, so be jealous. Shirtless Leo :p

OMG, Ox you have no idea how good that place is. They have the best food and margaritas and they're little taco stand is good too. I wonder which one Leo goes to!

Margaritas??? You just called my attention :whistle:

Nikki tweet/Mexican restaurant

Yes, I was saying that probably Leo & Erin ate there while they were in L.A, and Nikki was asking her if she was jealous as Nikki had just

brought home a big bag of take out food :)

Daydreaming

Forget ByPrincess, I see I should be asking you to pick me up some food; sounds delicious :p

Fash

Hope any confusion is now cleared :)

Shine, Departed was on here earlier as well. Couldn't stop staring at the TV. Leos muscles...... :drool: And I have a weird obsession with his back muscles. But his back is seriously hot! :laugh:

Eeeeeep! I agree, his muscles are lush! I love his hands, I don't know why... hands always get me! :drool:

I was watching it, then found out my dad loves this film :laugh: proud daughter moment!

Well, I just saw The Beach, so be jealous. Shirtless Leo

post-45431-0-1446082263-71095_thumb.jpg

Guuurl, I'm so jealous! ;) :drool:

Oh wait! Maybe when Ox said "she and Leo ate there" the she was in reference to Erin... not Nikki.

The Departed oOo weeeee!! Enjoy the sweet eye candy (and kick-ass acting) my dear

Didn't think of that :laugh: I did indeedy, my lovey! ;D Was a very nice way to end the day!

Nikki tweet/Mexican restaurant

Yes, I was saying that probably Leo & Erin ate there while they were in L.A, and Nikki was asking her if she was jealous as Nikki had just

brought home a big bag of take out food

Aaaah! I see, I see :)

Guuurl, I'm so jealous! *drool*

Well don't be too jealous haha.. there's still that hot scene in The Departed where Leo is shirtless in jail near the beginning :drool: :drool: God I love that scene :heart: Also that hot sex scene :drool:

Hey fash hun, a little OT, but does photofiltre cost money???

There's two versions one's free (just simply called photofiltre) the other is not (photofiltre Studio) :)

^Thanks hun. I am very confused by the site though. Do I just click on the links all down the page to edit the pics?? I am looking for a photoediting alternative since Picnik is shutting down. Plus I think photofiltre has alot more features. I assume you made your erin set with photofiltre :p

Also hunny, I've sent you a few PM's! :cry2:

shine: His body in the beach was perfection as well. Also I really loved his body in Inception. Very fit in those nice suits ;)

Oh, Inception... whewwww! I remember seeing that and all I could think was "god, he's attractive!" took me about 20 mins into the film to snap out of it... :rofl:

Well don't be too jealous haha.. there's still that hot scene in The Departed where Leo is shirtless in jail near the beginning God I love that scene

post-45431-0-1446082264-63358_thumb.gif

shine: His body in the beach was perfection as well. Also I really loved his body in Inception. Very fit in those nice suits ;)

Oh, Inception... whewwww! I remember seeing that and all I could think was "god, he's attractive!" took me about 20 mins into the film to snap out of it... :rofl:

Thats cause it was all a dream shine :brows:

Also Daydreaming: We have to get you an avi!!

HOT gif shine. He also looks so darn hot in the sex scene. The way he grabs her but! :p :laugh: Gosh, I wish leo would do scenes like that more often :p

Thats cause it was all a dream shine :brows:

HOT gif shine. He also looks so darn hot in the sex scene. The way he grabs her but! :p :laugh: Gosh, I wish leo would do scenes like that more often :p

A dream? Seems legit :laugh:

I'm going to need a cold shower soon or something! :ninja:

DiCaprio has since matured from teen idol to character actor, as in his latest film, "J. Edgar "developed. How his life has not changed otherwise?

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

How come? "He has since matured from teen idol to character actor"....what?I do think these people didnt watch half of his movies,that's not possbible! Did they watch Gilbert Grape? Or The Basketball Diaries? Or Total Eclipse? Or This Boy's life...gosh,that really sucks in my opinion.

Shine,shoulders are mine and I love his hands too..what big hands he's got! :drool: :laugh: