Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

ah thanks! :hug: I was so angry I wanted to beat myself hard :jimmy:

I tried hard but didn't get it! you did it with Mozzila browser ? if it's not a secret of course :blush:

Google chrome! :)

It was a pain in the butt though, as it kept downloading about a billion things at the same time :laugh:

ah I use Google Chrome too, and just realised how it happens lol

here are all HQs :p

leo_erin_zip_line_013_src.jpg leo_erin_zip_line_012_src.jpg th_078f8e171862491.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-42076-0-1593844593-88645_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="leo_erin_zip_line_09_src.jpg"> leo_erin_zip_line_015_src.jpg leo_erin_zip_line_014_src.jpg leo_erin_zip_line_010_src.jpg leo_erin_zip_line_011_src.jpg leo_erin_zip_line_05_src.jpg leo_erin_zip_line_04_src.jpg leo_erin_zip_line_06_src.jpg leo_erin_zip_line_07_src.jpg 05c2f9171862742.jpg 9f0f95171862796.jpg

thanks for the pics solange, sick and simao. Very nice pics, I just had that experience on zip line twice and it's so much fun.

Is that girl in white shirt in Leo's side Lukas new girlfriend? Because the man in red it's Irmelin husband if I'am not mistaken and than Erin is Leo's girl, so just Lukas and the girl in white are alone... :p

can't clearly get what they wanted to say :idk:

I think it was a compliment, but I don't understand the comparisons that he wanted to do here in this text :blink:... crazy!

Wow, more pics... I'm so happy, he seems to be having a great time. So sexy :drool:... I wanted to be that rope, but I have to lose many pounds to reach this :laugh:. I'm curious to know if those two people are Erin's parents. Cool!

Thanks girls for the pics, I loved. After several days without any photos, two days in a row is great.

:wave:

Is that girl in white shirt in Leo's side Lukas new girlfriend? Because the man in red it's Irmelin husband if I'am not mistaken and than Erin is Leo's girl, so just Lukas and the girl in white are alone... :p

I didn't know Irmelin was married :blink:... I don't remember seeing this guy anywhere.

Poor Lukas, always "alone". Someone needs to get a girlfriend for him. Anyone here willing to do this to stay close to Leo? :whistle:

thanks for the pics solange, sick and simao. Very nice pics, I just had that experience on zip line twice and it's so much fun.

some of us had doubts that was Erin's dad,but a girl on the other forum told me he's not

as I wrote then I also thought him to be Leo's stepfather/Irmelin's husband but when now I look a him,he looks younger than Irmelin to me and also looks alike Leo,maybe some relative :idk:

Poor Lukas, always "alone". Someone needs to get a girlfriend for him. Anyone here willing to do this to stay close to Leo? :whistle:

Oh Nanda!! Cruel, cruel women... giggle.gif I personally think that Lukas has a Je Nous Se Qua rolleyes.gif

as I wrote then I also thought him to be Leo's stepfather/Irmelin's husband but when now I look a him,he looks younger than Irmelin to me

Sick this is a different time... Many women have done it. Older women, younger men. So... stop judging :laugh:

I'm pretty sure the girl in the white is erins friend with the handbag line Erin was modeling, and she tweeted about it. donetella I think her name is :)

where did you see me judging you Bad Girl ??? :o :laugh: I just wrote that he looks younger than Irmelin to me :blush:

Just kidding Little Sick! I also don't think that is the husband. :D

:hug:

I know :hug:

I'm pretty sure the girl in the white is erins friend with the handbag line Erin was modeling, and she tweeted about it. donetella I think her name is

and when I first saw pics I thought she was Leo's stepmother :rofl: then realised she's young :rofl:

Oh, thanks for identifying the girl next to Leo as the person who designs handbags - her brand name is Donatienne or something like that but her name is Nikki Erwin I think - and she's married or partner to Chuck Pacheco, who owns Villa club and has been to Laker games with Leo and other places too. Now that I look more at pix I realized the girl was too young to be Erin's mom like I first thought might be. The guy at then end? He kinda looks like Irmelin's boyfriend but like some of you mentioned, he looks younger than that guy. As far as Lukas - I don't think he's had a g/f since Lindsay Lullman, not sure when they broke up. Didn't someone tweet a few days ago about Leo and family doing the zip line? So these pix were taken back then - I think Leo's back in LA now prob.

Thanks sick for the articles and the mag cover!

PS Nikki's Facebook

http://www.mobli.com/nikkie/2018647/lookbo...-with-lukashaas

I definitely agree with E's #1 reason why the SAGS are better than the Oscars :)

Five Reasons the SAG Awards Are Better Than the Oscars!

1. Leonardo DiCaprio's Nominated: Unlike the Academy Awards, the SAGs embraced, not vetoed, the J. Edgar leading man. Ditto for DiCaprio costar Armie Hammer. (Unfortunately, Russell Crowe, there's still no nomination for Ryan Gosling.)

2. Brad Pitt and Kyle Chandler Are Nominated: Unlike the Academy Awards, the SAGs nominates both movie and TV stars. You could argue that on this point the SAGs are the equal of the Golden Globes, but the SAGs doesn't go to as obvious lengths to liquor up its honorees, hence speeches, like Sandra Bullock's from a couple years back (even including all its now-cringeworthy shout-outs to Jesse James), are heartfelt, warm and, added bonus, coherent.

3. The SAGs Are Earlier: No, not earlier in the evening, although with an 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT start time, they are indeed earlier in the evening than the 8:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. PT Oscars. What is meant here is that the SAGs let you know who's going to win at February's Academy Awards in January. Last year, if you watched the SAGs, you could schedule a night away from your TV on Oscar night, confident that The King's Speech, Colin Firth, Natalie Portman, Christian Bale and Melissa Leo would prevail. (And they did.)

4. The SAGs Are Shorter: By the time Best Picture's announced at the Oscars, you're grown, graduated from college and opened an IRA. The SAG Awards, meanwhile, are a brisk, no-filler two hours, even including all the Southland commercials.

5. Betty White: Credit the SAGs, not that other Bea Arthur-snubbing show, for helping make the Golden Girls star a red-hot property into her 90s. At the 2010 show, the SAGs presented White, then a spry 88, with its Lifetime Achievement Award. Within weeks, White was starring in a Super Bowl commercial and stirring a successful Facebook campaign to land her a Saturday Night Live

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/redcarpet/2012/sag_...8#ixzz1kgKibbjh

Solange

What a great find, thanks :)

I'm glad that by the time I arrived all of you have done a great job of figuring out who the other people are !

Yes, ByPrincess posted the tweet about the ziplining earlier this week.

Sic and Shine

Great job with all the HQ versions , thanks :)

Wijn

I was thinking the same thing about the source of the pix :p

clearly someone (hotel, owner of the slide) slipped those group-photo's to TMZ

Sic

Thanks for GQ spread/articles :)

I noticed on Twitter the new Aussie version of GQ with Leo is on newstands now

ByPrincess

My Partner in Crime, who did you all think the guy next to Lukas is ??

Simao2008

Welcome :wave:

Thanks for Erin pix

I'm glad that by the time I arrived all of you have done a great job of figuring out who the other people are !

we learnt it from you detective ox! :laugh:

you'd better not be glad about that,cuz this means you may lose your job, finding out the mysterious things :laugh:

And I thought that she was who took the pics. :laugh:

Knowing that those paparazzis weren't doing their job, She flew over there to do it herself. You lied to me Oxf :p