Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The link below leads you to where this Sunday (1/22) the London Times will have the Culture /Leo interview mentioned in recent tweets :)

The London Times

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/public...ticle854898.ece

Badge

Thanks for Leo /Meryl at BAFTA article :)

Shine

Thanks for Daily Mail /J Edgar review :)

Like in the States some have been positive /some negative , but most praise Leo's performance

ByPrincess

I knew I could count on you to let nothing stand in the way of Leo premiere date (Y)

But , since we need to prepare for someone at the last minute trying to top our bid like Pami & Barbie , you need to start thinking in terms of organs :p

Actually I was trying to pawn one organ to get the money

Thanks great Leo & Meryl pix and mag covers . Do you remember the time years ago that Meryl won at GG , and on the way to the podium she stopped and gave Leo a big kiss ?

I loved it !

Wijn

Thanks for J Edgar cross dressing article :)

Sic

So many great new mags covers and tweets , thanks :)

Kat

Thanks for Gucci reference :)

Pami

Are you trying to stop my heart with your Danny tmblrs ??? :drool: :drool:

Pami

Are you trying to stop my heart with your Danny tmblrs ??? :drool: :drool:

Yes I am...that's the only way to get a place in Leo's heart! Princess and Oxford...I'm watching you! I know your real plans! :ninja:

Haha....Please I'm kidding... :hug:

Django Unchained stuff. Sounds major.

Django Unchained' Is 'Old School' Tarantino, Says FX Artist Greg Nicotero

Posted 5 hrs ago by Kara Warner in News

Just about all we need to know about a new Quentin Tarantino movie to be interested is the fact that he is making a new movie. With "Django Unchained," the latest project in question, we have been completely sold ever since the cast and plot synopsis were announced.

Part of what have made Tarantino's scripts so memorable in the past is the way the director handles violence: he doesn't shy away from it. Whether he's removing Nazi scalps or squishing eyeballs between toes, Taratino has made violence his own with the help of veteran makeup and special effects artist Greg Nicotero.

MTV News recently caught up with Nicotero, who worked with Tarantino on "Pulp Fiction," both "Kill Bill" films and "Inglourious Basterds," and the legend shared some insight into what we can expect from the auteur this time around.

During the interview, Nicotero recalled his reaction after reading from the script of Taratino's debut, "Reservoir Dogs," for the first time. "I'm reading the opening scene, they're in the diner talking about Madonna, I remember looking at the guys I was working with and going 'I've never read anything like this in my life,'" he said.

"Reading Quentin Tarantino's scripts, they take you places no one else's scripts ever take you," Nicotero told us during the TCA presentation of "The Walking Dead," for which he works as co-executive producer and effects supervisor. "I've had the good fortune of working on all his movies, I was in Berlin on 'Inglourious Basterds' for four months, 'Pulp Fiction,'" Nicotero said. "I got to stab Uma Thurman in the chest with the hypodermic needle, I got to blow Marvin's head off, so we're in the trenches again."

Now work has begun on "Django Unchained, and for Nicetero, it has everything he loves about Tarantino."I love the script for 'Django,' I think it's great," he said. "Jaimie Foxx and Christoph Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio, Kurt Russell, Kerry Washington, it's what I love about Quentin is that he is and will forever be an old school filmmaker."

Even if the "old school" ways don't mean too much work for the effects team, Nicotero appreciates Tarantino's style. "There are not a lot of special effects. It's all about his actors and it's so cinematic for him. We don't shoot anything digital, he uses film, one camera, we don't have five cameras shooting. That's it," he said. "It's inspiring. It's inspiring to think about the fact that that's how movies were made for years and years and years, and I'm not saying that digital technology doesn't have its positives, but I love that Quentin is old school."

"Old school Tarantino"??? :clap:

And that's why everybody freaking love him. His film are unique!

I can totally imagine Django becoming a classic as Pulp Fiction post-52646-0-1446082146-52765_thumb.gif

We hope so!! And Calvin Candle will be the most handsome movie villain! :drool:

So I was looking for news on google and found this interview of a young Bazilian model called Malu Bertolini but I will just put the part where she mention Leo because I think it's funny:

What is your best experience: "I suspect to talk, because I love what I do. Meet the professionals that I always looked to me is very enjoyable. I'm very happy doing it! Not only the market but by the fast-paced living, without routine. Travel also is priceless, I've been to Paris, New York and Tokyo. I went alone, but it was very easy to adapt and make friends, already spoke English, which helped a lot. I'm trying to learn French, it is my new goal for this year! I learned a lot from all this, things that I was in my town could only be in ten years. We have to behave like an adult. Face certain problems in a very mature, so matured. Strangest of all is part of a world you never imagined, such as arriving at a party and see Leonardo DiCaprio on your side. You stare and think, 'I'm here right?' "(Laughs).

^Pami Leo looks hot with both colors. Sometimes I love the dark scruffy "body of Lies"/Gangs of New york looks, then other times I love the sweet slicked back blonde hair looks he has. both colors fit him nicely :wub:

Thanks for the article Barbie!

Leo & Mark at GG

tumblr_ly4k3uOZxw1qanxyso1_500.jpg

Winterbone

Thanks for Django article ; I can't wait :)

Barbie

Love the comment from the model;would love to have been in her place :)

such as arriving at a party and see Leonardo DiCaprio on your side. You stare and think, 'I'm here right?' "(Laughs).

ByPrincess

Hurry, I can tell that Barbie & Pami are plotting against us !!! :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse:

Off topic but since he is a good friend of Leo's:

Lukas haas posted a short candid video of his ex-GF , Lindsay (he himself says in the comments that she is his ex-GF)

http://www.mobli.com/lukashaas/2107067?ref...ction=ListMedia

PS kind of weird I think that he would post that now - kind of stalkerish.

Also, Lukas' parents' Mobli:

http://www.mobli.com/jakoway