Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pre-Golden Globes celebration...

Boys club: DiCaprio is still in "Gatsby" mode -- the actor held court F. Scott Fitzgerald style on a side patio with Orlando Bloom for hours, laughing and sharing an electronic cigarette. Bloom's gal Miranda Kerr kept up with them no problem, sipping Grey Goose cocktails and laughing with the boys.

LINK

Aaaaaaw! :D

great photos of DiCaprio and Streep - thanks oxford. I really like the photos of the ones where Streep is looking right at him eye to eye and the other one where DiCaprio is looking right into her eyes. She once made a remark that she hoped he survives Hollywood (as a young actor with so much attention focused on him and vast temptations) and I believe she can see that he certainly has.

Thanks NANDA for the sighting DiCaprio, Bloom, Kerr.

This one reports the sighting as well

CELEBUZZ

The party to be at was CAA’s pre-Golden Globes bash at Soho House in West Hollywood last night where guests sipped on Grey Goose cocktails overlooking the 360 view of Los Angeles.

It’s been rumoured that Cameron Diaz and Diddy have been seeing each other, and a source at the party says they definitely looked like a couple.

“They were kissing, and seemed very happy together,” an insider tells us. Another odd couple there… Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher.

So did the two interact?

While we’re told they weren’t attached at the hip or anything, the two we’re more than cordial to one another.

“Ashton actually was talking and hanging out with Rumer Wills for a while,” our insider says, adding that things didn’t look awkward.

Meanwhile, Michael Fassbender held court with a bevy of women on the patio while Leonardo DiCaprio and Orlando Bloom were seen chatting outside.

Edited By: GABRIELLA OSAMOR

ByPrincess

Thanks for source of comment. If that is the blog I'm thinking about , he long ago said that he thought Leo shouldn't be one of the five .

So I'm not surprised he would come up with such a comment that Leo should feel 'lucky' to be there . It's more like Leo deserves to be there as much as Clooney, Pitt, Dujardin,etc

Fash

What do you mean you will not be here for Globes party ????

I shall have to call in sick for you :) :)

Thanks for tweet ; I bet those girls are excited ! :p

Nanda , Shine, Winterborne

Thanks for excerpts from the pre GG Soho bash :)

ByPrincess

Thanks for source of comment. If that is the blog I'm thinking about he long ago said that he thought Leo shouldn't be one of the five .

So I'm not surprised he would come up with such a comment that Leo should feel 'lucky' to be there . It's more like Leo deserves to be there as much as Clooney, Pitt, Dujardin,etc

This blog from the beginning have been very disrespectful about Leo, but this comment was to me too much! How they dare? As you say Leo deserves to be there as much as Clooney, Pitt, Dujardin,etc :)

Once in a while I read it because it seems they are very aware of the nominations and the awards!

Caleb Followill who is married to Erin's BFF Lily is having a huge bash in NYC tonight, I hope we get some pics of Leo from it especially since Erin's shoot is done in Miami and he's in NYC!!

he's not! he's still in l.a.

.BAFTA Los Angeles' 18th annual Awards Season Tea Party held at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 14, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.

137016894.jpg ba9bd2169802459.jpg

Thanks Audriana, I'm not believing twitter sightings anymore!!!

I'd pop up , too ! :)

He is at fundraiser ... At the Cinema for Peace Ceremony and Fundraiser for J/P Haitian Relief Organization

marcmalkinMarc Malkin

They just raised total of $5 million. Oprah provided half of it. @jphRo... Leonardo Dicaprio just walked in

6 minutes ago

]marcmalkinMarc Malkin

Petra Nemcova popped up to go give Leonardo dicaprio a kiss hello. Demi moore is sitting with donna karan.

The Australian International Cinema Awards

Australian Academy Of Cinema Names First International Awards Nominees

The Australian Academy of Cinema and Television, which previously honored Aussie productions, has launched five new award categories that will recognize international product in Best Film, Best Direction, Best Screenplay, Best Actor and Best Actress. In other words, the Aussies are going Hollywood. The nominees were announced tonight by Jacki Weaver, the Aussie actress who was Oscar nominated for Animal Kingdom. I am not sure how these will factor into the Oscar conversation, but here are the nominees:

BEST ACTOR

George Clooney The Descendants

Leonardo DiCaprio