Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for more pics Girls! post-51835-0-1446081961-06577_thumb.gif

Oh and his smile! :blush:

Sick you say

OMG boys are the same,no matter where they live or what origins they have

Leo is One of a kind to me :wub:

You Girls noted how yesterday some womens (I was one of them), and probably some mens, let out some screams during his introduction on stage??? So High school!!! :laugh:

Not even George "Fake humble" Clooney was able to raise that kind of emotions!!

AWW, this is really cute: :wub:

the actor was knocked out, all over again, by his leading lady. ‘He watched the scene where Kate arrives at the dock and steps out the car and he said to me: “She’s so beautiful,” ’ Landau told me.

thanks for the articles fash and princess.

and thanks fash, ox, winterbone and Sick for more lovely pics.

Our London tweeters

I noticed this morning that neither of them have bothered to tweet that they made a mistake about Leo's presence in London hotel /bar .

However such tweets do remind one that just as Twitter has been a great accurate and early source of Leo information ( often before the various gossip sites pick it up ), they are ,also,

at times a source of great misinformation :p

Sic

Thanks for all the BFCA pix :)

I was wondering if any were taken of Leo in the entrance carpet , and now I see there were :)

So he did not win? I'm so surprised (sarcasm off)... :laugh:.

He was beautiful, stunning :drool:.

I must say that you girls (especially Oxford, Princess, Shine and Fash who apparently didn't sleep) did a great job last night, keeping us updated and sharing even the smallest details. Very appreciated. Looks like I was returning from vacation again, so many pages to read, and all in less than 7 hours (since I left the forum in the afternoon). Unfortunately I couldn't see the award... VH1 didn't exhibit here in Brazil, preferred to show for the hundredth time the reprise of the third season of Celebrity Rehab, <_< aff.

Thanks Sick for more pics.

Gee, I didn't realize the actress who played in Leo's Appian Way Orphan was at BFCA's last night.

The young actor who was nominated for breathrough young actor performance from Super 8 took picture with her, and he mentions on his Twitter account that she introduced him to Leo

post-52324-0-1446081962-3094_thumb.jpg

Joel_CourtneyJoel Courtney

@MrOpine I did get to meet Leonardo. He produced THE ORPHAN, and @isabellefuhrman introduced me to him! :)

27 minutes ago

Little BFCA mentioned from EW

With the exception of some commercial break schmoozing, Leonardo DiCaprio helping Martin Scorsese off the stage and Brad Pitt’s constant hobbling out a side door for a smoke, not much went uncaptured by VH1 cameras at last night’s 17th Annual Critics’ Choice Movie Awards in Hollywo

I need someone to introduce me to Leo too...

Thanks Ox.

Funny tweet...

@abbieforsyth abbieee :-)

jesus christ somebody buy me leonardo dicaprio. he is fucking gorgeous

If something like Leo was for sale... would already be out of the shelves, hun.

:laugh:

Some more comments from Oscar blogger Kris Tapley who was at Leo's table

I posted some of his tweets from event last night

I had to laugh about his comment that people were milling around their table taking pix of Leo /Marty with their cellphones , as I know I would have :p

And one more note about my table: DiCaprio called "Bridesmaids" for Best Comedy before Patton Oswalt even read the name off the card! OMG! See? Anyone can do it. Dude should TOTALLY be an awards blogger if this whole acting thing doesn't work out.

I didn't really get up and meet and greet like usual, though. It's kind of hard to wiggle out of your chair during commercial breaks when rubberneckers are swarming with their cell phone cameras out to snap a photo of DiCaprio and Scorsese. Shameless. (And, one can only hope, not BFCA members -- but I wouldn't be surprised.)

Below are some Oscar related excerpts in regard to Meryl Streep , I think they both make good points about the truths of the Oscar game and Oscar voters

The first excerpt below is about Harvey's backed gals Meryl Streep and Michelle Williams. If you recall in 2009 Harvey got both of his backed girls Oscars =Winslet/Reader & Cruz /Vicki Barcelona

I think the description of what Meryl is willing to do ,also, probably describes Leo, and his attitude about winning. Plus it once again mentions the key to an Oscar is not giving the best performance, but being the best at schmoozing, playing up to Oscar voters which translates to = letting them know that you want what only they have

Both My Week With Marilyn and The Iron Lady are Weinstein pictures. Both Meryl Streep and Michelle Williams are considered locks for a Best Actress Oscar nomination.

Thing is, I wonder if Harvey’s decision was made for him. Meryl, bless her, just doesn’t play that game. She’ll promote her film, and diligently, but she doesn’t hustle the way the others hustle. She doesn’t go to every single dinner, party, glad-handing and not-so-subtly securing votes. If she wins, she wins. If she loses, whatever

Great central performance. Not-so-great movie. There’s a lot of that going around these days — Leonardo DiCaprio in “J. Edgar,” Michelle Williams in “My Week With Marilyn” and Michael Fassbender in the forthcoming “Shame.”

That’s the bottom line about “The Iron Lady.” While we’re raising bottom lines to the top, let’s get one more thing out of the way: Will Meryl Streep win her third Oscar for playing Margaret Thatcher? I doubt it.

Awards — especially the biggest and most scrutinized acting award of them all — are given to others because they make the awardees feel good

ByPrincess

We all well know you tend to read between the lines when it comes to Leo , as your ultimate goal is to be between the sheets with him :p

Sunday baby, Sunday!!! and the Golden globes date :p

about the article...

Yes I already had read and also gave me the impression that this was the attitude of Leo about the whole campaign thing. :)

Some more pix of Leo , one can see via the pix that with the lighting the look of his tan changes ; as in the first two it is very normal and with last it has an orange tinge

It's not the tan but the lighting :)

post-57055-0-1446081967-57693_thumb.jpg

post-57055-0-1446081967-5981_thumb.jpg

post-57055-0-1446081967-62672_thumb.jpg

The lighting onstage plus the stage make-up most everyone who appears on a telecast makes the color look orange-y oompah-loompah fashion. Definitely does not look that orange in person, away from the lighting.

http://www.chickadvisor.com/article/golden...nardo-dicaprio/

Excerpt from HR Oscar blogger and WHY this year Christopher Plummer has finally sealed his Oscar

Christopher Plummer, meanwhile, has been working at a very high level in the business for decades without having ever won one, partly because he never made the effort to be as charming off-screen as Clooney has, but this year he's shown up everywhere and been as gracious as possible, and in so doing I think he has finally sealed the deal. And then there's

Badge

Yes, Lainey mentioned the same thing in her column about Leo's tan :)

The lighting onstage plus the stage make-up most everyone who appears on a telecast makes the color look orange-y oompah-loompah fashion. Definitely does not look that orange in person, away from the lighting.

Shine

Glad you are finally seeing some J Edgar ads; look forward to hearing your thoughts once you see it :)

As to Viggo , he is a good actor, was nominated for BA/Oscar for Eastern Promises .

The biggest commercial film he had a role in was the Lord of the Rings series of films.

Shine

Glad you are finally seeing some J Edgar ads; look forward to hearing your thoughts once you see it :)

As to Viggo , he is a good actor, was nominated for BA/Oscar for Eastern Promises .

The biggest commercial film he had a role in was the Lord of the Rings series of films.

Ah, I see! I never saw Lord of the Rings... probably why I don't know him :laugh: he looked slightly familiar though. Thank you!

and yes, a week today it comes out! Hurrah :)

I feel bad, I've never even heard of this other guy...

Shine I can believe you've never heard of Viggo Mortensen.

He has the most sexy scrappy look in Hollywood. Oh, Viggo!!!! blush-anim-cl.gif

Some more pix of Leo , one can see via the pix that with the lighting the look of his tan changes ; as in the first two it is very normal and with last it has an orange tinge

It's not the tan but the lighting :)

I don't know Oxf , I'm not sure if it's just the lighting. :ermm:

What I'm sure, is that he should stay away from the tan, because he'll not want to end looking like George Hamilton :laugh: