Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ramey Pix/ Ethan/ Leo

They have a lot of pix this morning of different celebs leaving a house party. They don't state whose party it was.

A very funny caption is one of Ethan Suplee & Juliet Lewis leaving the party together with the caption ' new couple alert'

Seeing Ethan there made me wonder if Leo & Erin ,also, attended, but just were able to avoid the paps ??

Party was @ Nikki Erwin's.

princess,I guess this is the first time,we're online the same moment :p

Yaeh!! Party in the thread :dance:

here is very late but I couldn't sleep!

think that's Leo's house

Sick the truth I'm not sure because as one of the girls said, I've never been there ;)

that is why I'm concerned about security with which she claims that is not his home JC_thinking.gif

Badge3! I'm just kidding :laugh:

princess

Yaeh!! Party in the thread

:laugh:

aww I also couldn't sleep last night :( it's morning here already, 9.47 AM :p I'm about to fall asleep and trying to have fun on Bellazon at University during lecture :trout: lol

if my memory serves me correct he sold that house and that's the reason the pics were on internet :p

yep,found it now :p seems the pic Pami posted isn't the same :trout: but they really lookalike :/

LeoDiCap_MAL.jpg

here's the article: http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2008/11/l...ing-out-in.html

aww I also couldn't sleep last night :( it's morning here already, 9.47 AM :p I'm about to fall asleep and trying to have fun on Bellazon at University during lecture :trout: lol

Oh, Oh! not paying attention to class??? Little Zuckerberg you'll get in troubleeeeeeeeeee!!! :laugh:

I never had that problem falling asleep in class because I preferred to study at night!!! and jump from there, to any party :whistle:

Oh, Oh! not paying attention to class??? Little Zuckerberg you'll get in troubleeeeeeeeeee!!! :laugh:

I never had that problem falling asleep in class because I preferred to study at night!!! and jump from there, to any party :whistle:

:laugh: oh I hate when I don't sleep as much as I need :D plus yesterday went to bed at 1am, but couldn't sleep till 5am and get up at 7am to get ready for University! that sucks! :laugh:

I don't think he'll play James Dean,wijn,he's too old for this role now,but I wish he could,bad he didn't play Dean when he had a chance :/ I'm sure he would have made amazing performance :blush:

From UK Daily Mail : Is that Erin show Rosie pix of her and Leo on her phone :)

article-0-0F62398D00000578-742_468x316.jpg

article-0-0F62399100000578-908_468x345.jpg

article-0-0F6239ED00000578-24_468x418.jpg

Is that a photo of Leo? DiCaprio's girlfriend Erin Heatherton and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley catch up for a girly gossip

By Sarah Bull

Last updated at 1:49 PM on 9th January 201

They might be two of the hottest Victoria's Secret models in the world, but when it comes to having a gossip, Erin Heatherton and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley are just like any other girls.

The pair were seen chatting and giggling as they caught up in Los Angeles on Saturday night.

And Rosie appeared particularly interested as Erin showed her a photo on her phone - perhaps a shot of her and boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio.

Erin, 22, and DiCaprio, 37, have been dating for the past month, and things appear to be going very smoothly for the pair.

It was reported recently that the Inception star has already introduced pretty blonde Erin to his mother Irmelin.

Erin and Irmelin were apparently spotted laughing and joking together at the Four Seasons Hotel in Los Angeles after they were introduced over the Christmas holidays.

A source told the New York Post: 'The meeting went well and mum and Erin were seen laughing. Leo and Erin seemed really happy.'

During their evening catch-up, Erin and Rosie may also have been sharing tips on how to survive in high profile relationships, as 24-year-old Rosie is dating action movie star Jason Statham.

Rosie and Jason, 44, spent the festive break soaking up the sunshin

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...l#ixzz1iyEeS5oC

Badge 3

Welcome :wave:

As to your comment about pix that were claimed to be Leo's house. As I stated yesterday, as private as Leo is , I couldn't imagine him allowing pix of the interior of his home.

Also, thanks, for information as to whose party the Ramey pix I saw were connected to. I noticed on Nikki's Mobli site that she just recently celebrated her birthday :)

Wijn

Years ago, I think Leo would have been an ideal choice to play James Dean :)

Barbie

As to age differences : JayZ is 42 and the mother of his new little girl Beyonce is 30

Brad Pitt is 48 and Angeli Jolie is 36

So , Leo, is certainly not the only well known male celeb involved with someone a decade or more younger than them .

Kat

When I saw the pix of Rosie & Erin I immediately thought of you , as I remember you telling me they were best friends :)

off topic: but looking at this pics, Rosie reminds me so much of Juliette Lewis.

you right ox: In fact I don't care anymore for the age difference as long as his happy it's ok for me, I was just poiting that Rosie also have an older boyfriend, like you said many other couples have a big difference of age.

Also, I don't know if you wanted to know at all but Lukas in is L.A. too.

"“Inception” actor Lukas Haas sipped on a drink from Joan’s on Third while chatting with pals outside the Los Angeles, California hot spot on January 8, 2012. His latest film “Contraband” hit theaters this week on January 13th"

post-45431-0-1446081870-01141_thumb.png post-45431-0-1446081870-03704_thumb.png post-45431-0-1446081870-07311_thumb.png