Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another supposed ski lodge sighting of Leo

I noticed this person states in an earlier tweet that she is staying at Yellowstone Lodge in Montana , however, like others, her twitter skiing pix are at Big Sky

rooke_allenBrooke Allen

Don't text and walk in the lodge. You might awkwardly walk straight into Leonardo DiCaprio.

9 minutes ago

And the girl from yesterday who claimed she worked at lodge where Leo was staying in Big Sky just tweeted

@BhreaHBhrea Henley

Just talked with leo dicaprio..nbd

Another supposed ski lodge sighting of Leo

I noticed this person states in an earlier tweet that she is staying at Yellowstone Lodge in Montana , however, like others, her skiing pix are at Big Sky

rooke_allenBrooke Allen

Don't text and walk in the lodge. You might awkwardly walk straight into Leonardo DiCaprio.

9 minutes ago

And the girl from yesterday who claimed she worked at lodge where Leo was staying just tweeted

@BhreaHBhrea Henley

Just talked with leo dicaprio..nbd

Girls....I'm a little lost,is Erin with Leo in this place?

Pami

The celeb entertainment show "E" news had a segment Wed night about Leo & Erin . In the segment they mentioned that the couple had been spotted at the Montana airport, which would conincide with the tweets about Leo being seen in Big Sky , Montana.

I hope that clears up the situation for you :)

Pami

The celeb entertainment show "E" news had a segment Wed night about Leo & Erin . In the segment they mentioned that the couple had been spotted at the Montana airport, which would conincide with the tweets about Leo being seen in Big Sky , Montana.

I hope that clears up the situation for you :)

Tks a lot for your kind answer my friend! :)

In response to a question as to where she spoke with Leo the girl replied

hreaHBhrea Henley

@

@mick1573 Yellowstone club

6 minutes ago

And as you can see from link below the Yellowstone Club is very nice

And do notice the key word in their advertisement "The world's only PRIVATE ski and golf community " :p

http://www.yellowstoneclub.com/

Hmmm should I forgive you? Yes or no.. smiley-angelic008.gif

Who am I kidding of course I forgive you... how can I not with those gorgeous pics staring right back at me! :hug: Thanks!

Oh Yeah, Fash!!!, that's why say: "Old saints doesn't make any miracles"

Last night there was some joking around because of Shine's "late owlness" (did I just make up a new word? :blush: ) Anyways, that's why I was wondering if maybe that was just a 1 time thing.. I was getting dissapointed if so lol :laugh:

I'm a little glad Leo and Erin didn't go to the Lakers game - it would have been too predictable and would have been like in the past where the g/f goes to do all the things that are Leo's likes (which I was worried about when he took her to the fight exhibition in Sydney). But Montana is different for him and looking at the link for oxford, seems like it is a very private and gorgeous place - and romantic!

PS I think last NYE Leo was in Mexico with Bar but I can't remember - prob. someone here know where he's been for NYE the past 10 years, haha.

IHotMen-Leonardo-DiCaprio-05.jpg

PS would love to see those pics Kev C sent to Bar of her and Leo in Egypt but good for Bar for keeping it to herself.

PPS wow, some of U girls are here a lot!

Hmmm should I forgive you? Yes or no.. smiley-angelic008.gif

Who am I kidding of course I forgive you... how can I not with those gorgeous pics staring right back at me! :hug: Thanks!

Oh Yeah, Fash!!!, that's why say: "Old saints doesn't make any miracles"

Last night there was some joking around because of Shine's "late owlness" (did I just make up a new word? :blush: ) Anyways, that's why I was wondering if maybe that was just a 1 time thing.. I was getting dissapointed if so lol :laugh:

Hahaha, god no! My sleeping pattern has been like this for some time now! I should really get it back to normal :laugh: Late Owlness? That works!

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm glad you forgave me, I knew Leo pictures would do the trick ;)

Solange, that picture is hot! Thank you :p

Leo-y and late owlness :dance: It's awesome to make up new words!

I love what Solange said about Bar, keeping them pics to herself! I just love how everyone around Leo is like so private and not a famehog... I think it's adorable :)

Ox Now your another one who is shocking me here! Where are you?, responded to your pm! :wave:

Maybe if we shout for her, she'll appear :laugh:

I just love how everyone around Leo is like so private and not a famehog... I think it's adorable :)

Maybe if we shout for her, she'll appear :laugh:

Yeah Erin is tweeting zilch I see :whistle: :)

Any second now I expect to see Miss Ox appear :p So i'll refrain from shouting just yet. Edit it's been 2 hours she ain't coming :laugh:

it has crossed my mind tho whether U were all the same :laugh:

Hey it better not be because you think we are all crazy :laugh: