Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

It basically says that Clint offered him an Oscar-worthy role and his performance was masterful. It says J.Edgar was a paranoid and racist and he used to deny his homosexuality. It talks about his relationship with his mother and with the "probable" love of his life...Clyde Tolson. :p

It also says that Clint showed the intimate part of J.Edgar's life with intelligence in the movie...

It will be continued....LOL

I'm still learning French,but I try my best.... :)

A significant sentence of Leo...

Je ne connais personne qui vous dira qu'il ne veut pas d`Oscar. Ou ces sont des menteurs...

It means..." I dont know anyone who tells you he doesnt want an Oscar, orelse they are liars!"

Confirmed: Leonardo DiCaprio will be killer in Warner Bros new project..

Warner Bros.. just "acquire" the rights to "The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic And Madness At The Fair That Changed America", a project that Leonardo DiCaprio and his production company, Appian Way, were working and that the argument will Graham Moore.

Based on the homonymous book by Erik Larson, this film follows Dr. HH Holmes (DiCaprio), a man estimated to have killed 27 people and there are some references that may have reached that number to 200 victims. The events occurred in the late nineteenth century in Chicago. Then, this man opened a hotel which was more lethal than that Norman Bates' (film).

It consists that the sociopath used his charm to attract customers, especially single women, to one that became known as the Hotel of horror, because it had crematorium, gas chambers and tables dissection of cadavers, where Holmes murdered their victims and used the their skeletons to sell.

Michael Shamberg's Double Features, which acquired a year ago along with DiCaprio's rights, "this is a thriller of great entertainment that will seek to achieve a global audience."

There are no details about the timing of the project.

http://www.c7nema.net/index.php?option=com...-da-warner-bros

Hey guys,

I've been catching up on this thread (I'm way behind but slowly getting there!) and I had to stop and fill you in in something I noticed there was quite a bit of discussion on.... Leo's green bracelet that he was wearing last month. Well, I can inform you that I know exactly what this bracelet is and why Leo was wearing it... because I have the same one!

As you know, 11.11.11 was not only Leo's birthday but also Veteran's Day. The bracelet he was seen wearing all during press is a military tribute bracelet. I have one that was made by Jessica Simpson a couple years ago. Here's a link that describes her inspiration behind the bracelet's design:

http://www.examiner.com/entertainment-in-o...-heart-bracelet

I know some people were criticizing the bracelet and saying it's ugly, but I have to tell you -- I absolutely love it. Green is my favorite color, especially dark green, and I tend to enjoy jewelry that has more of a "rustic" or even masculine vibe to it, so maybe that's why I've enjoyed this one so much, but of course when I saw Leo wearing it? It makes me love it even more! Haha. Just to give you a little more proof that I know what I'm talking about, here's a couple pictures of mine:

post-22690-0-1446081731-50454_thumb.jpg

post-22690-0-1446081731-73321_thumb.jpg

I don't think Leo's wearing a Jessica Simpson bracelet, though. In fact, a couple years ago I met an Israeli guy, who didn't speak English very well, but he became very excited/anxious when he saw me wearing the bracelet one day -- demanding to know "who gave it to me". I explained to him what it was and he said that it looked like exactly the kind of bracelet they have in Israel when you serve in the military. So I'm not sure who gave it to Leo or where it originated but one thing is for sure -- it was in honor of all servicemen across the globe!

I hope this answers all your questions about the bracelet. :)

^Thanks for the info Pheiress! Thats sweet that its a honorary bracelette to men and women in the military. That is so sweet for him to support such a great thing :wub: Also I hope it doesn't take you too long to catch up on this thread. We move fast!! :laugh:

Thanks Pami for the translation :p

Oh my gosh Bill Hader is probably one of the funniest guys on SNL :laugh:

Bill Hader: Ruined 'Titanic' For Sorority Girls At Movie Theater

Across the country, eyes welled up during the dramatic conclusion of James Cameron's "Titanic" as viewers watched Jack Dawson slip away into the icy abyss. Teenage girls, especially, went nuts for the Oscar-winning film and its star Leonardo DiCaprio. But thanks to "Saturday Night Live" star Bill Hader, a few young women were (kind of hilariously) deprived of the seminal experience.

Hader worked at a movie theater for a brief time in his early days, and as he found himself dealing with some especially nasty patrons, he exacted his revenge.

"A sorority group rented out the movie theater. They were rude to me so I told them the end of Titanic," Hader told Us Weekly. "I said, 'The boat sinks, Leo dies, the old lady -- that's Kate Winslet -- she has a jewel and she throws in the water at the end, so that's where that goes!'"

It didn't end up working out so well for Hader, though -- he was fired for the transgression. We wonder what the theater manager thought when he saw Hader up on the big screen in films such as "Hot Rod," "Super Bad" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/19/b...kusaolp00000003

Pami

Thanks for giving us an idea of what the article said. I would never have offered to do it since the only French I know, is what I have thought telling Leo when I see him one day: Voulez-vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?

Fash

I completely adore you new avy and sig.

Poor Lola

Don't listen these impatiens girls. You will get news when you can!!!

Pheiress

don’t get mad about what we said of the bracelet, I think if you follow us since a while well did you realize that we never talk too seriously and we was just playing!

Anyway it was for a good cause, and is the only thing that matters!

Kat

I'm also bored with no news

Anyways here's a tweet! clueless about what it means because I thought they had already finished

CMarksman Charlie Marksman

@donjoyride Leo Di Caprio doing a film today at Concord Beach

hace 1 hora

Hey guys,

I've been catching up on this thread (I'm way behind but slowly getting there!) and I had to stop and fill you in in something I noticed there was quite a bit of discussion on.... Leo's green bracelet that he was wearing last month. Well, I can inform you that I know exactly what this bracelet is and why Leo was wearing it... because I have the same one!

As you know, 11.11.11 was not only Leo's birthday but also Veteran's Day. The bracelet he was seen wearing all during press is a military tribute bracelet. I have one that was made by Jessica Simpson a couple years ago. Here's a link that describes her inspiration behind the bracelet's design:

http://www.examiner.com/entertainment-in-o...-heart-bracelet

I know some people were criticizing the bracelet and saying it's ugly, but I have to tell you -- I absolutely love it. Green is my favorite color, especially dark green, and I tend to enjoy jewelry that has more of a "rustic" or even masculine vibe to it, so maybe that's why I've enjoyed this one so much, but of course when I saw Leo wearing it? It makes me love it even more! Haha. Just to give you a little more proof that I know what I'm talking about, here's a couple pictures of mine:

post-17085-0-1446081733-32041_thumb.jpg

post-17085-0-1446081733-33006_thumb.jpg

I don't think Leo's wearing a Jessica Simpson bracelet, though. In fact, a couple years ago I met an Israeli guy, who didn't speak English very well, but he became very excited/anxious when he saw me wearing the bracelet one day -- demanding to know "who gave it to me". I explained to him what it was and he said that it looked like exactly the kind of bracelet they have in Israel when you serve in the military. So I'm not sure who gave it to Leo or where it originated but one thing is for sure -- it was in honor of all servicemen across the globe!

I hope this answers all your questions about the bracelet. :)

wow, thanks a LOT for sharing that info. I'm glad to know it was for such a great reason. I wonder who or how he got it. I didn't think it was ugly either and now that I know the meaning behind it, I think it is BEAUTIFUL!

On a different topic, I need to stay away from reading some of the models' boards here or the IMDB boards - so much NASTINESS!