Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hmmhh who's that chick? :pinch: Seems he's having fun.

I don't know if this was post before (sorry if it was) but poor Leo i think people from "The telegraph" doesn't like him very much lol

Grouchy Leo DiCaprio not making any friends among Gatsby crew

THE latest word from the set of Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby is that Leonardo DiCaprio (pictured left at Bondi) is still having trouble making friends.

The eternally grumpy Hollywood star apparently made a runner cry and caused consternation among the crew with his thespian tendencies.

On one recent morning shoot, DiCaprio is understood to have sent a production runner into a frenzy by demanding: "Get me a coffee".

When said runner timidly asked what type of coffee he would like, which we think is a very fair question given the raft of brews available these days, the grouchy DiCaprio is said to have replied, "Just get me a f***ing coffee".

The runner was sent off sniffling and returned with a latte, skinny flat white, cappuccino and a long black so DiCaprio could make his choice. Well, at least they were thorough.

We hear the 36-year-old is also a fan of "actor time", which involves stopping filming and everyone bar the cast has to leave until DiCaprio deems it OK to resume proceedings.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertain...9-1226173902441

I agree marifrans: Aussie press is ridiculous, that article is beyond me. Dailytelegraph hates Leo and they already made this clear with all their made up stories about him.

And that girl is weird to say the least, hope he's having fun anyway! Just one thing: did she really was with him? because all I can see is him on that house he used to be before and the girl is somewhere else, found that weird, or am I wrong? If have more pics for we to see, it looks like different moments, I don't know.

oh, Leo :laugh:

tumblr_ltinvvSSV71qg5hdfo1_500.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Too funny.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Django :heart:. What else could we want for this film? This will be great, and it only gets better every day.

And I'm starting to hate the australian press :angry:. Not all, but some newspapers only talk negative things about Leo, that an awful way to do journalism. I'm sure that's because Leo doesn't give as many headlines as they would like.

Yayyyyyy new pics!!!!! He looks very good, and very cute :heart: Looks very healthy and nice! :thumbsup: Too bad Leo didn't go swiming :p :(

did she really was with him? because all I can see is him on that house he used to be before and the girl is somewhere else, found that weird, or am I wrong? If have more pics for we to see, it looks like different moments, I don't know.

Barbie, I think that girl was just there at the party. I think they pointed her out because she looks most like a model ;)

I agree marifrans: Aussie press is ridiculous, that article is beyond me. Dailytelegraph hates Leo and they already made this clear with all their made up stories about him.

And that girl is weird to say the least, hope he's having fun anyway! Just one thing: did she really was with him? because all I can see is him on that house he used to be before and the girl is somewhere else, found that weird, or am I wrong? If have more pics for we to see, it looks like different moments, I don't know.

Yes Barbie you're right, she looks kinda weird :/ . Maybe it's the picture

I also wonder if she really was with him. I had understood that he had already left the house in Vaucluse So…

I mean could have been the neighbor's wife or the neighbor's niece :laugh:

and they are already saying he was with Leonardo ;)

I no longer trust in the press of Sydney

This is from The Daily Telegraph

Leonardo DiCaprio is Lively to the local female talent in Australia

Who is she? ... the unknown woman spotted at Leonardo DiCaprio's home in Vaucluse

ANOTHER week, another woman.

Why shouldn't visiting Hollywood star Leo DiCaprio be on to his third girlfriend in as many weeks after officially splitting from Blake Lively earlier this month?

He is the world's highest paid actor after all, and it seems there are no lack of Sydney women prepared to console the intensely private actor.

After being linked to Sydney models Alyce Crawford, 21, and Kendal Schuler, 20, DiCaprio, it seems, is refusing to let the grass grow under him.

In Australia to star in Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby, DiCaprio enjoyed a day away from the set yesterday and in the company of an exotic new woman who was also seen on Saturday paddleboarding on the Harbour outside the waterfront mansion DiCaprio has been renting in Vaucluse.

A neighbour reported the unknown woman's white dress became completely soaked and transparent.

The striking beauty later changed into a bikini and joined him on the balcony.

The new girlfriend arrived as his ex, Lively, was photographed leaving the Boston home of her new beau and The Green Lantern co-star Ryan Reynolds, who celebrated turning 35 on Sunday.

DiCaprio, 36, has been flitting between the $10,000-a-week Vaucluse mansion and a whole-floor suite at The Star since arriving two months ago.

DiCaprio is said to be upset by the attention he has received since arriving.

He looks hot! Especially in that first one that was posted where he's standing behind a bush or something.

Also we never know if he's dating any of these ladies because he's got a lot of his friends/other dudes with him so they could be their girlfriends/dates and any photo of a hot girl standing/sitting near him he's going to marry in a few weeks (:) ). But the brown hair girl is pretty in the pictures of her with the white shirt. AND if they are dating: OMG LEO! I AM SO PROUD! SHE'S NOT BLONDE! :rofl: Nothing wrong with blondes at all but I like to see Leo ~growing~ and ~changing~ in his choice of ladies - now we just need to get him a lady that is like 30 and he'd be set. Lmao.

Thanks Nanda for the pics :flower:

OMG he looks very happy :wub2:

What I love the most is that through the whole afternoon he was chilling out a little bit more

leofaces.png

Low cap, cap turned around, No Cap!!! that's how we all want to see him. :clap: Like telling to the press in Sydney F...ck you all! Still I'm gonna have fun :dance:

(forgive my language :p )

By the way, My fav His imitation of Marlon Brando

PHOTONEWS_10349074-001_jpg_h513_jpg_767.jpg

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse :laugh:

oh my, he's looking delicious, HOT! That color of his shirt looks amazing on him and his very blonde hair, well, I just

wanted to touch his hair... :p lol Also he looks relaxed and happy and this is very good.

I agree barilace, the girl with the white shirt is gorgeous and brunette which sounds great but I don't know if it's the same girl on that bikini pic.