Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Yes, I have also been busy, but not much for me to catch up on :/ but I like reading leos page because theres always something to read :D

Curious, has anyone here seen any J.Edgar tv spots/commericals on TV yet? They gotta start playing them soon I would think!

Wow, great find fash!! Is this vid from him in a restaurant in Australia??

I wonder who that girl is?? And fash: I think the person who handed him that paper is the waiter just because he glanced at it like it was a bill. LOL I don't know. :laugh:

Apparently this is Leo and it looks exactly like him to me. Was this posted before but I just I missed it? because I realize this vid is 4 days old.

Great find, fash! Any idea who the chick is?

Wooow. I want to know who's the chick too. Perhaps another aussie model :laugh:

But i think is there someone else with them because is a hat on the chair next to Leo. Or Leo wore two hats ?

Wow!!! fashiondream :wave: thanks for this video

after so little news this days, You made my day

he looks so cute :wub:

and about the girl... well ... I'm glad he has a companion because I don't like to see him alone or depressed

although it shows that he barely pays attention to her...

Welcome marifrancs :flower:

And princess, I don't think he was ignoring her. Looks like he was just eating his food! Plus the vid is only 15 seconds of the whole dinner... (even if it was a date or not :p )

true, I guess you're right :cain:

we don't know what happened during dinner or after either :p

Wooow. I want to know who's the chick too. Perhaps another aussie model :laugh:

But i think is there someone else with them because is a hat on the chair next to Leo. Or Leo wore two hats ?

Good pick up with the hat!! Makes it look even more that someone else was with them and that they just went to the bathroom or something lol. Also that's a big table, alot of chairs and dishes for just two (or they could have just been really hungry lol)... but I guess we'll never know :p

Fash

Great find , thanks ! :) :)

Is the girl in the video with Leo model Kendal Schuler ????

post-52324-0-1446089002-05799_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446089002-09913_thumb.jpg

By Princess

As to Leo Twitter sightings , it seems whenever I check Twitter lately it is either filled with tweets about the articles that claim Leo is dating two Aussie models or tweets from people who are watching "Titanic'" :whistle: