Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

oh, aomg: you make me laugh so hard with your emoticon, but I agree, if Leo and Blake were not seen anywhere while she was in Australia it's because they were enjoying every single minute they can, probably locked in that adorable house. But even that be with Leo is such an incentive to fly 24 hours still you have be so much in love to fly to other side of the world and spent just 2 or 3 days there, seems like a very strong feeling.

thanks everyone for the news.

Hello sweeties!! :wave:

So many news!! You girls are too fast! I'm impressed! :laugh: So Blake is in Asutralia with Leo?I wish I were this girl! :wub:

So,a model joining the cast?Leo, Leo....we're watching you!Be a good boy and I'm sure you are! :D Kidding girls!hehe

Kisses! :kiss:

A photo of the two together in Australia worth a lot of bucks... people there are all agitated with this. I don't think it takes a lot for this photo appear... almost a week that we have no news, photo or tweet on Blake in the U.S., so I'm almost believing she's there with him, just missing the pic :wub: .

@hornery andrew hornery

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively's Sydney Love Shack

em resposta a ↑

WASAMEDIA PTY LTD

@Wasamedia WASAMEDIA PTY LTD

@hornery @smh where is the pics of Lively. Think our paps are not doing their job properly? How much is a pic of them together worth AH?

em resposta a ↑

andrew hornery

@hornery andrew hornery

@Wasamedia excellent question. Pix together will earn some serious dough, not so much here but in the US. Upwards of $50k if its a good set.

em resposta a ↑

Carrie Hutchinson

@OzCopyGirl Carrie Hutchinson

@hornery @Wasamedia Get your long lens out, Wassa!

em resposta a ↑

andrew hornery

@hornery andrew hornery

@OzCopyGirl @Wasamedia - that would be one impressive lens, stretching across the Nullarbor - not terribly covert though!

This was on TT's in Twitter: #20peopleidmarry... many girls cited Leo, but the funniest...

@stefanniit Stefani

#20peopleidmarry leonardo dicaprio, and 19 more of him

@corinrose12 Corin R. Pelster

#20peopleidmarry 1. Leonardo dicaprio:) that's all.

@UrbanMunecA Chiqui

#20peopleidmarry Leo DiCaprio. Yes, still a leading man!

:wub: Definitely.

@NicotinaFM Nicole F-C

Leonardo Dicaprio. Y nada más.

And Australian women are all happy...

@carmR Carmel Ruggeri

Can someone tell DiCaprio that I want him dining in my joint.i'll pick him up in my Fiat 500 & give him his own private room

@carmR Maybe Oprah could help you with Leonardo's mobile number? #justsaying #twitterqueen

@CoonawarraK ya think? :))) hes so hot!!!

Thanks girls for more news. The model is really beautiful... careful Blake, stay with your man :laugh: .

Yes, I also didn't like that idea. I'm more excited about Django, with Tarantino, and the possibility of him working again with Martin. Great projects.

Thanks for posting and welcome, Avies2 :wave: .

Hmmm.. the following below seems to me like they are just trying to promote the yacht. dry.gif

http://www.sail-world.com/Canada/Leo-DiCap...-some-fun/87884

Yes, fash... I also think that they're trying to promote this yacht. There're so many photos of the yacht... no Leo, just rumors and more rumors. Thank you, girl :hug: .

NP nanda :hug: I know so many rumours flying around!! :p Thanks Halo for pics. Thanks Avies!

love how people there seem so excited about his stay! The part about her advising women to wear their bikinis because they might score a date with Leo was funny :p

This is the site she's referring to with the pics...

http://www.notgoinghome.com.au/2011/08/leo-dicaprio-at-home/

She mentioned how Leo's minder approached her and asked her to stop taking pics... from this pic it looks like Jay his bodyguard. He's good at his job :p

post-40197-0-1446088784-09221_thumb.jpg

NP nanda :hug: I know so many rumours flying around!! :p Thanks Halo for pics

This woman talks about Leo's Sydney house. Still love how people there seem so excited about his stay! The part about her advising women to wear their bikinis because they might score a date with Leo was funny :p

Very funny :laugh:, thanks fash. I understand these women completely... if he was here in Brazil I would be the same way. Not everyone is as fortunate as you out there in the U.S. ... can find Leo at any time and anywhere. ENVY :cry2: .

Thanks for the photos, halolulu. These good times when we'd get lots of pictures every day. I want pics :cry: .

She mentioned how Leo's minder approached her and asked her to stop taking pics... from this pic it looks like Jay his bodyguard. He's good at his job

Wow, too fast :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. But no Leo yet :cry:. Security reinforced :ninja: .

oops sorry I didn't see that you edited your post and I didn't look over your post again sorry Avies :wave:

Very funny :laugh:, thanks fash. I understand these women completely... if he was here in Brazil I would be the same way. Not everyone is as fortunate as you out there in the U.S. ... can find Leo at any time and anywhere. ENVY :cry2: .

Hehe speaking of Brazil... I think its about time he goes there for a visit. Earlier this year I was getting excited that he'd be there for Carnival because there were rumours but sadly no :(. I'm from Toronto, Canada so he's never here either so I feel you!! Even when I was in LA .... I was so bloddy close but it's hard to accidently run in to someone that you don't know but for sure I would have freaked if I did (I wouldn't scream or cry or anything but inside I would have done some major freaking lol) :p

oh, I want pics!!! And for sure I would love if Leo came to Brazil, last year he told on a Brazilian tv show that he wants to come back here, so it's about time. I know he's very busy right now but maybe next time he plans a vacations he can come to Brazil, it passed so many years since the last time he was here, like some 7 years... he can bring Blake, I think she doesn't know Brazil yet.