Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo,a cute boy!! :wub: I think that's a rare pic!

aww Pami thanks a lot for that pic! I used to have it but then deleted :p and was searching but couldn't find again! thanks! :wave: seems he's dancing break dance :p :wub: so cute kid :wub:

thanks solange for the pic! :wave:

thanks Jou for that NY Times link! this article is really new to me! :wave:

Thanks JouJou for the NY times article! Also thanks Pami and Solange for other pics! Expecially the one of Leo as a kid breakdancing!! :laugh:

And JouJou no problem about the siggi, It was one of my first siggis ever, so its kind of suckey, but oh well :)

Barbie

I love your Frankie avatar :)

Sic

I , too, wonder if "Sinatra" or the long ago mentioned " Roosevelt" will involve Leo. I think for sure whether it is one of those films or another we will see the duo work together :)

Kat

Thanks for "R&J" clip. I agree with your comment that Leo & Claire had great chemistry :)

Pami

Thanks for Oscar clip & photo of young Leo doing his break dancing moves on the street. I've never seen it. :)

Solange

Thanks for "SI' gif. It is hilarious :)

Jou

Thanks for George DiCaprio comments about Leo . I've never seen that interview :)

From E online

Paris Hilton and Todd Phillips were in good company this weekend as they braved L.A.'s Carmaggedon and hung with a slew of stars in Malibu.

It was a super A-list weekend, with one very big question: What was she doing with Leonardo DiCaprio on Saturday night?

First, on Friday, Paris and Todd hit director Joel Silver's birthday dinner, where power couples such as Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson, Barbra Streisand & James Brolin, and Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan were all on hand to help him celebrate.

Then Paris, Todd and Leo all did dinner at Nobu in Malibu, along with Lukas Haas and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Why this particular mix of three movie stars, an heiress and The Hangover director? Apparently the dinner wasn't to talk business, according to a source.

"It was just for fun," they tell me.

"Everyone was saying what a great couple Paris and Todd made," a source says, adding that they were both very affectionate throughout the evening.

Paris' little sister seems to agree. "Nicky usually doesn't like the guys Paris dates but she love Todd and thinks he's a great guy," a source close to Paris says.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_part...l#ixzz1SU7Pn78F

Sic

Thanks for new pix :)

Like , Kat, I wish we could have seen more of his surroundings to see where taken and his friends . Infact , now reading the E article I wonder if they were photographed in connection with above party either entering or leaving the party.

Tks for the new pics Sick! I wish i could see Blake in them... :/

It's been ages since we saw them together hehe. But i loved them anyway! :)

Yeah,Leo was breakdancer when he was a kid,have you ever heard about it? :wub:

Tks for the new pics Sick! I wish i could see Blake in them... :/

It's been ages since we saw them together hehe. But i loved them anyway! :)

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

This happens all the time with him, he probably just busy...

Kevin Costner in talks to join "Django"

Quentin Tarantino may not have landed the biggest movie star on the planet, Will Smith, for his controversy-bomb slavery Western Django Unchained,but that doesn't mean he's s starving for A-listers: Jamie Foxx has taken over the title part, originally intended for Smith, while Oscar-winner Christoph Waltz is going to be Dr. King Schultz, Django's s pal and mentor, Leonardo DiCaprio will take on the principle villain (and appears to be locked in now), slave-trader Calvin Candie, and Samuel L. Jackson will be Candie

Thanks Oxford for the article and possible casting news. I don't like Kevin Costner that much, but oh well! Sounds like Leos character runs a plantation, and uses the woman as sex slaves. I kind of hope we'll get some Leo love scenes! :p

And yeah Pami some new Leo and Blake pics would be nice, but at least we got some twitter sightings! Shes not available to go out with him every night ;)

haha :rofl: Love your response Wijn!

And yup Calvin Candie is a sex club owner :o

"Django Unchained" has allegedly found its villain in Leonardo DiCaprio. Words are, the actor, whose notable films include "Titanic", is in early negotiations to star as Calvin Candie, a charming but ruthless ranch owner and a proprietor of a sex club where female slaves are exploited as sex objects while the male ones are forced to engage in death matches.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00041155.html

aOMG I sent you a message!

Pami

After reading Kat's description of Leo's character in Django , I do not want you volunteering to be part of his 'sex slave harem' yes.gif

Haha!! :laugh: I'm an angel! :Angel:

But I would love to be his slave for one single day! LOL :drool:

Tks girls,I also think that Blake may be busy and that's why it happens. ;)

And also tks Oxford for this sex slave harem article! :drool: LOL