Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hello girls!! :flower:

Thanks Pami for the Kate quotes! Flower for you.gif You've probably already seen this, but I adore the Kate-Leo tumblr

Yes Jou Jou,i've already seen this tumblr and it's cute,just like them both! :wub: Tks!

I don't know why he would bother with Cheesecake Factory before the delicious Brazilian food at Bossa, but apparently he was there too!

Two things: Thank you Jou Jou for your kind comment on our food first :) , and I'm also glad to know Leo appreciates our cuisine! I'm sure Gisele Bundchen was the one who showed him about it! :D

I think i will start another campaign girls,who wants to join me? :whistle: :D

"Where are these paps in L.A when we need them?"

Thanks Pami for the clip, and solange those pix are so beautiful! :flower: :flower: Gonna make for some sweet dreams. :wub: Solange, where are those two pix before The Beach shots from?

where is fash?

Yeah where is she? I miss her!

I don't know why he would bother with Cheesecake Factory before the delicious Brazilian food at Bossa, but apparently he was there too!

Two things: Thank you Jou Jou for your kind comment on our food first :) , and I'm also glad to know Leo appreciates our cuisine! I'm sure Gisele Bundchen was the one who showed him about it! :D

I think i will start another campaign girls,who wants to join me? :whistle: :D

"Where are these paps in L.A when we need them?"

L.A. paps are lazy! :p It sounds like this guy saw them at Bossa Nova last night, but you're gonna have to help me out because he's speaking Portuguese :wave:

beto_lirax Roberto Araujo

serio, vi a blake lively e o leonardo dicaprio ontem no restaurante. 3 seguranças do lado de fora, claro q nao falei com eles!!

2 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/beto_lirax

Tweet for tonight...

knowles79: Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively sat next to me at Father's Office in Santa Monica tonight. Amazing!!!

about 2 hours ago via Twidroyd for Android

http://twitter.com/#!/knowles79

Some sentences of Leo and Kate! :)

"Before we met I thought, I'll be completely in love with this guy"

(Kate Winslet)

"Leo is the best actor of his generation"

(Kate Winslet)

about Revolutionary Road

"It took me 2 ½ years to convince Mr. DiCaprio to accept the role"

(Kate Winslet)

"Nobody makes me laugh like Leo. Nobody"

(Kate Winslet)

"I had not realized how much my chemistry with him remained in recent years. We had a great time making this movie together" (on It was only a dream)

(Kate Winslet)

"I feel that with him, I can talk about everything!"

(Kate Winslet)

He (Leo) is simply a handsome man and a wonderful person.

(Kate Winslet)

She's still as beautiful and radiant as the day I met her.

(Leonardo DiCaprio)

"England not realize the treasure that is Kate Winslet"

(Leonardo DiCaprio)

"Kate is beautiful, a wonderful woman"

(Leonardo DiCaprio)

"For me, she is the greatest actress of her generation."

(Leonardo DiCaprio)

"Kate, I love you baby"

(Leonardo DiCaprio on Oprah)

Lovely quotes :wub:

thanks for posting them!!

Oh, please don't tell me what to do like you know what I'm thinking, I have moved on <_<

Just the fact that he did with her scares me, and what bothers me even more is how people get told what to do when they say something about it,

but it's completely fine to say other stuff about Leo and Blake as long as you're on the Blake-side.

This place has changed.

Im not into fighting on message boards and also because i do think you are a Leo fan but I have to say one last thing about this subject because really everyone needs to move on. Bar is a nice girl and it was nice when she and Leo were together and there were some sweet pix of them 2gether. What I do not like is and why I said move on, was some peeps have stated as a FACT that Leo cheated on Bar and treated her badly. There is no PROOF that any such thing happened. Just cuz Leo and Blake met at the Gatsby castings and there was some gossip that they were attracted to each other then, does not mean they hooked up then. Also, the other gossip that they hooked up before BARLEO broke up. no one knows for a fact when Bar and Leo actually broke up. You can have your opinions but to base opinions on GOSSIP and SPECULATION is not something I think is fair to do. Me and U have absolutely no idea what really happened between the 2; I could just as easily say its possible Bar cheated on Leo and thats why he went looking somewhere else....but i like to stick to facts and what can actually be taken as fact, not just speculation based on hearsay and gossip and assumptions.

so if its true about moving on, it would be nice to stop the speculation and blaming Leo and making him out as a horrible guy who cheated and dumped someone - I dont care about Blake or Bar really - I just dont like the accusations based on gossip and assumptions. thats what I meant by move on move on.Leo is the class act IMO because he never publically talks about his romantic relationships or talks about exes, except in a nice way, if he ever does. Again anyone can have their opinions of course so Im telling u where im coming from. there's no winning in this kind of discussion because NO ONE here knows what happened and no one can claim they do.

SICK - I wish I could find that interview somewhwere online. He is so beautiful and so cool in that interview, the way he talks and looks....he was drawing things on pix of Johnny Depp and Jim Cameron and it was pretty funny too.i LOVED that interview and wish I could see it again.

Thanks JouJou for the Leo/Blake tweets! Heres the translation of the one of the two you posted.

seriously, I saw the blake lively and Leonardo DiCaprio at the restaurant yesterday. 3 security guards outside, of course q not talked to them!

Translated from this tweet.

serio, vi a blake lively e o leonardo dicaprio ontem no restaurante. 3 seguran

Tks Solange and Kat for the new pics! :)

Leo looks so fit and hot! He really looks great and happy!

Thanks for joining my campaign, and I think it will work, because last time it worked!Those Leo's pics came out of nowhere! And now the same thing happened again,I think these paps listened to my request! LOL :p

Me again...

I cant stop myself!hehe :p

A question,what do you think about the new Romeo and Juliet that is going to be made? I think it's not necessary another version,and Leo and Leonard Whiting were the best Romeos ever in my opinion. :)