Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Unf he looks hot. Also I love his relationship with his godson. :heart: And lmao at him trying to hide his face while riding on the scooter. Leo, son, crashing the scooter and killing yourself and your godson and someone else possibly on the street is a bit more important than a few snaps of your face. :laugh:

I agree with you all about his godson, hes turning into a good looking man! :)

Thanks JouJou, by princess and Palmina for more pics! I see they changed the name of the article because he was there with Gerard Butler.

Anyone else notice thats Paul Rudd sitting to the right of Gerard (blue shirt, on leos side of table)????? hehe I love Paul Rudd! :blush:

by princess

Thanks for more great Capri pix :)

I love the one because of how simply fine Leo looks in his white tshirt and shorts.

post-52324-0-1446088495-98499_thumb.jpg

Solange & Palmina

Thanks more pix. It is always fun to login to new pix :)

Kat

I agree the guy next to Gerard favors Paul R, but I don't think it is him.

Barbie

The Spanish interview clip you posted reminded of the zany Italian interview from years ago for "CYMC". At the press conference the lady gives Leo a cellphone at the podium, tells him to call her, and then a few mintues later his cellphone rings ,and it is her .

Also in the group of people. The red head sitting across the table reminds me of the groom Ryan Kavanaugh. I wonder if it was some continued celebration for the wedding couple and guests.

I agree that Milano is growing into a handsome young man. He is mighty lucky to have Leo as his godfather :)

Yeah that is definitely Ryan. Can't miss that ginger hair. ;) Milano is lucky... I'm with Pami, Leo needs a goddaughter. :laugh:

Unf he looks hot. Also I love his relationship with his godson. :heart: And lmao at him trying to hide his face while riding on the scooter. Leo, son, crashing the scooter and killing yourself and your godson and someone else possibly on the street is a bit more important than a few snaps of your face. :laugh:

:laugh: It's an amazing talent he has developed to be able to walk, ride a bike, and drive with his head down and not crash into anything. ;)

Barbie, in the video it looks that guy speaks to fast for the translator when Leo and the others take off their headphones, like "What the hell did he just say?" :laugh:

Thank you princess, solange, and palmina for all the pix! :flower: :flower: :flower:

I love Paul Rudd. :wub: He's always so funny. But I can't see to the right of Gerard? I don't know when these pix in Capri were taken (July 8 or 9?), but Paul was at the BAFTA event with Will and Kate last night. Leo should be back in town by now, too.

oxford I agree, love Leo in a white T. :)

Oxford can you post the link to that zany Italian Interview? I don't think I've seen it before and it sounds funny! :p

And JouJou I meant Gerards right!! And to us its to the left of him! But I guess its not him because he was at the BAFTA event! :p hehe I love paul rudd too! Hes so adrorable and hilarious! :D