Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another photo from Disneyland taken by the little girl's father at the Haunted Mansion

Below the photo is his tweet as to how photo came to happen :)

post-52324-0-1446088431-68503_thumb.jpg

It was taken right after midnight. We ran to HM to get on the last one before the park closed. He has his hat down over his face and was scruffy looking, so much that if he wasn't with a plaid, I wouldn't have even known he was there. He even did the scream after my daughter did when the lights go out. The picture taking was quick though. Just a quick picture then on our way. Like I said, I didn't want to bother him. He is there for fun just like the rest of us go there. I hate it when my work calls me when I am there too.

He recorded Gracie saying some of the Haunted Mansion stretching room speech on his phone. Makes a father proud. :*} - ZombieJerky

Clint Eastwood's 'J. Edgar' to Hit Theaters in October :hell yea!:

Clint Eastwood's biopic J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, will hit theaters sometime in October, Warner Bros. announced Wednesday.

Eastwood's latest film explores the public and private life of J. Edgar Hoover, the legendary FBI chief who was one of the most powerful, controversial and enigmatic figures of the 20th Century.

J. Edgar also stars Naomi Watts, Judi Dench and Armie Hammer.

By going out in October, Warner Bros. is releasing the movie in the heart of awards season. Almost all of Eastwood's recent films have opened in the fall.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/clin...dgar-hit-206945

October?? Why october?? December is not a better date for Oscar season??

Clint Eastwood's biopic J. Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, will hit theaters sometime in October, Warner Bros. announced Wednesday.

Eastwood's latest film explores the public and private life of J. Edgar Hoover, the legendary FBI chief who was one of the most powerful, controversial and enigmatic figures of the 20th Century.

By going out in October, Warner Bros. is releasing the movie in the heart of awards season. Almost all of Eastwood's recent films have opened in the fall.

That's exactly what I was thinking! I was happy that we'd get to see it sooner.... but then I thought December would be better oscar wise because its closer to the Oscar's... then it won't get overshadowed by movies with later releases and it'll still be fresh in the academy's mind when voting time comes around!

I keep thinking of Inception time and how everyone was going on about its great oscar chances and then the Social Network comes along and people forget about Inception... then The King's Speech comes along and people forget about The Social Network lol

However, The writer of the article seemed pretty optimistic of the date though so that's a good sign :) I hope this movie sticks in the voters minds all through awards season.

Palmina

As to your comment below, The Departed was an October release and went on to win Best Picture :}

Also, I find that many people are looking for either a kid's picture or something more suited for whole family when it comes to Dec releases. So I think Oct. is a good time for an adult oriented film to be released .

Plus , last year's winner "King's Speech" gained it's early award momentum at Toronto Film Festival in Oct last year.

From what I read, October is the month in which the race for the Oscars is heating up. I don't understand why. It may also be to prevent the film opens on the same date of another blockbuster.

And thanks oxford for the pic. So sweet :wub: .

Chi

You must have read my mind about that part of Japanese video :)

Thanks, Kat, that was awesome. I love his expression when he turns his head down and to the side, raises his eyebrow and looks up. Freaking adorable!

Pami

I didn't even notice the similarity to you pointed it out. Thanks :)

:hell yea!: Whoohoo! October is better not only for us, but a longer run means more opportunities for voters for all the awards to see it on the big screen, where it should be seen :) That they are able to finish it earlier than expected is also a good sign. There will be more competition for viewers, but they must be confident in their film.

Another photo from Disneyland taken by the little girl's father at the Haunted Mansion

Below the photo is his tweet as to how photo came to happen :)

post-43201-0-1446088432-3963_thumb.jpg

It was taken right after midnight. We ran to HM to get on the last one before the park closed. He has his hat down over his face and was scruffy looking, so much that if he wasn't with a plaid, I wouldn't have even known he was there. He even did the scream after my daughter did when the lights go out. The picture taking was quick though. Just a quick picture then on our way. Like I said, I didn't want to bother him. He is there for fun just like the rest of us go there. I hate it when my work calls me when I am there too.

He recorded Gracie saying some of the Haunted Mansion stretching room speech on his phone. Makes a father proud. :*} - ZombieJerky

Oh man this is just SO precious. :wub: He's gonna makes such a good daddy someday!

High rollers told to chill

It’s no secret that many major Hollywood stars love to gamble — especially playing very high-stakes poker games. Yet they also value their privacy — and know some gambling runs afoul of the law.

That’s why uber-secrecy has been the rule as Tobey Maguire, his best buddy Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck and other A-List types supposedly long have participated in a series of hush-hush, out-of-sight games played mostly in Los Angeles and New York.

Now, I’ve heard key advisers to those stars are telling them to cool it — especially since the FBI is delving into alleged Russian mob ties to those big bucks games.

A lot of this was brought to light by a Star magazine story exposing the nature of the games, the possible mob connections and a lawsuit filed against Maguire claiming a big Wall Street investment honcho paid his gambling debts with funds inappropriately acquired from his firm’s investors — a new twist on the classic Ponzi scheme.

A longtime associate of both DiCaprio and Maguire said Wednesday, “As much as those boys love to gamble, they don’t need this kind of hassle. . . . It seems clear that a number of very unsavory people have used their own huge wealth to weasel their way into those games.

“No one needs a Frank Sinatra problem these days,” added the source, referring to the Mafia connections that followed Ol’ Blue Eyes all his life.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwec...d-to-chill.html