Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Fash

Once again, thanks, for all your help in posting pix :)

Did you get the pm I sent earlier ?

Also, thanks, for article about "Star Is Born" possible remake. Gosh, I have to think about that one. They really wouldn't have to make him even older just retain the idea that one career is on upswing and the other is fading.

I agree with your statement below. It is as if he is almost smiling AT the camera person in the first photo I posted.

Overall, he seems happier these days in pics I see of him which is good.

And one more

post-52324-0-1446088424-92346_thumb.jpg

He looks like such a hot dweeb. :heart:

I lol at how these tabloids are reporting Leo and Blake's relationship - as if Blake even shared stuff like that with anyone in the first place. "Oh, Blake, how did you land Leo?" "Oh, I used this excellent new book!" LMFAO SO DUMB AND FAKE.

Yeah I can't see the video of him on Sunday either. But X17 has always given my computer troubles so its no surprise! :cry: All I see is a thin blue line under the text, Oxford, but no video! hopefully the vid will show up on another site for those who can't see it! :D

Finally photos, many photos :hell yea!: .

Thanks girls for all the news, tweets, photos... finally have good news :ddr: .

Tobey's birthday :fun: ... the guys had fun. It's great to see that Leo is supporting Tobey right now it is being processed.

"Uncle Leo" wub6yh2cm.gif thats so cute!!

I agree... this is so cool. Leo - is sure - to be a great dad :yes: .

DiCaprio Opposite Beyoncé In 'A Star Is Born'?

I don't think Leo will participate in this film (mainly because they already start filming in September and he'll be filming Gatsby in Australia). But I think that Clint wants it ... is very good to read that he won over a great director, that the tabloids said they fought with Leo on the set. These rumors are so ridiculous :yuckky: ... I cannot imagine Leo screaming with a director just to rerecord a scene :idk: .

And thanks Oxford for posting the photos here :wave: . He's absolutely gorgeous in these pictures :drool: .

Yeah, it's my browser. I tried the site in another browser and I saw the video fine. Poor Leo. Having to hide non-stop. Heh.

Same with me it was just a browser problem.. i used Mozilla Firefox and it worked fine! That vid was hilarious... and even though leo hid he still seemed more relaxed!

I love when he gave them a WTH expression with his hand at the end haha

Kat Did you try Mozilla??

Oxford oh and yes I got your pm thanks :wave:

Yeah, it's my browser. I tried the site in another browser and I saw the video fine. Poor Leo. Having to hide non-stop. Heh.

Same with me it was just a browser problem.. i used Mozilla Firefox and it worked fine! That vid was hilarious... and even though leo hid he still seemed more relaxed!

I love when he gave them a WTH expression with his hand at the end haha

Kat Did you try Mozilla??

Oxford oh and yes I got your pm thanks :wave:

No I didn't try Mozilla, but my computer is Windows XP, and I don't have Mozilla on my computer. Its downloadable, its very slow, but its not that big of a deal to me! I'm sure I'll find some way to see the vid! :D

Cute message from Leo on Facebook: :wub:

Thanks for the support on the Cali Shark fin ban AB 376 that is up

for vote tomorrow. Would love some feedback from all of you on the

places and things in nature that you care about and want to protect.

Using your iphone, Show me on Mobli! bit.ly/theldf and share on the Nature channel. Or watch my channel: bit.ly/moblildf