Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

It's so strange sometimes I see pics of leo and he looks skinnier... then not too long later I see pics and he looks a bit bigger. I guess its the angle or something but he's gorgeous nontheless!!

It is true! :laugh:

be274c3f6c4cc1676e94aa83794323f3.jpg

Take a look at his arms!! :drool:

Thanks girls for the new pics!! So nice he hung out with his friends yesterday! I agree with ya fash, in some pics he does look skinnier, and in others he looks bigger, but I think its the angle. I believe he is looking thinner these days! :D

And agree with you all on his shoulders and arms! His arms are all muscley, hes got big broad shoulders, and a broad chest. Makes him very manely and suuppperr sexy! :drool:

Pami I didn't notice that hehe but now since you've said it i'll be checking out his hands from now on :laugh:

How about his feet??...... :whistle:

Hehehe in know what you mean :whistle:

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/20...on_kutcher_jami

^^ You've probably read this before :rofl:

I know what you mean, in this pic it looks like he has a little bit of a belly,

but I think it's mainly because he's wearing a pretty tight shirt, if it were more loose he would look skinnier,

it's just what everyone has.

His face and arms look pretty tight though - sometime his face looks a bit 'bloated' but lately he looks way younger! :)

I'm so glad we see him with his childhood friends again :clap:

Not douchebags like the rappers in Cannes,

he seems way more comfortable around his old friends of the Pussy Possy;

I still can't get over that name!! :laugh::rofl:

63x5qa.png

sorry if this is a double post;

http://www.fanforum.com/f261/posse-thread-...-hoes-62960250/

I can see build up of muscle in his shoulders and arms. I don't think he's probably concentrating too much on his stomach though. Heh. He's got a bit of a little belly. But I like that about Leo. I hate working out so I feel him on that aspect all the time. :laugh:

But...I do enjoy when he does bulk up. Him in Blood Diamond? UNF. Yes, please. I think my brain literally froze in the theatre during that scene with his shirt off. I was like: DAMN LEO GOT BUFF.

ETA: Let me try and upload this gif. Lol.

post-52325-1309204390_thumb.gif

:drool: :drool:

Leo is not a toy boy and he doesnt like the gym :laugh: but for Gatsby he must take care of his physical - body no??

Leonardo DiCaprio has fallen for Blake Lively 'massively'

The Gossip Girl star has always had a crush on Leo

Blake Lively got Leonardo DiCaprio's attention by keeping coolAs Now recently revealed, Gossip Girl star Blake Lively, 23, bagged Leonardo DiCaprio, 36, with a little help from dating guide The Rules.

She's played Leo to perfection,' reveals our source.

She left him in Cannes with models all over him and let him get on with it while she went off on a cooking holiday to Paris and totally ignored him.

'She didn't call and pretended she didn't care, which just intrigued him even more.

'She kept him at arm's length until he couldn't take it any more.

'He's fallen for her massively.'

Blake's Rules

1 Don't call him and rarely return his calls.

2 Always end phone calls and dates first.

3 No more than casual kissing on the first date.

4 Don't rush into sex - wait at least three dates.

5 Be honest but mysterious.

Read the full story about Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio in Now magazine dated 27 June 2011 - out now!

:yuckky:

Translation; Leo still flirt with other girls but there's nothing she can do about it.

Oh no wait, it's just her dating-strategy :rofl:

That's why i say they would be cute together, because they know each other soo well! hehe

But that's my opinion,as i always say,i just want him to be happy and with many kids! :heart:

Couldn't agree more,

I feel like he feels compelty himself around her

leonardodicaprioandkate.jpg

DiCaprio Opposite Beyoncé In 'A Star Is Born'?

By NIKKI FINKE | Monday June 27, 2011

EXCLUSIVE: I hear Clint Eastwood is using his time with Leonardo DiCaprio on the J Edgar Hoover biopic to discuss the director's new Warner Bros project A Star Is Born. Clint is hoping to team Leo with Beyoncé, who's already set for the musical. Clint is producing through Malpaso as well as helming the script by Will Fetters. Producers are Billy Gerber and and Basil Iwanyk and Jon Peters (who made the infamous 3rd version of A Star Is Born with Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson). The project has been at WB for several years, and there'd been talk of pairing Beyoncé and Will Smith. But casting Leo as the male lead would make for a much more interesting movie. There have been a trio of A Star Is Born versions made since the 1930s, the last one coming in 1976 with Kristofferson playing the boozer and Streisand the wannabe. Or even #4 if you consider What Price Hollywood (1932) made by George Cukor which is often forgotten

http://www.deadline.com/2011/06/leo-dicapr...a-star-is-born/

He was in Carmel talking about this new project with Clint??? ...

Possibly :)

But how many movies is Leo rumoured to be involved in.... the list just keeps growing lol.

To be honest it's hard for me to picture Leo in a movie with Beyonce... but its interesting nontheless.

Also this seems like just rumours and speculation for now.

I love the part where they say he's an actor capable of most anything!! :p

Clint Eastwood Wants Leonardo DiCaprio To Star Opposite Beyonce In A Star Is Born Remake

There have been talks of a remake of A Star is Born since the beginning of Hollywood-- almost literally. The film first made in 1937 with Janet Gaynor and Frederic March has been remade twice since then, and the latest round of rumors have had Russell Crowe quite possibly romancing Beyonce as a washed-up star who shepherds a young actress and musician to fame. When Clint Eastwood signed on to direct earlier this year the project seemed more real than ever, and now Eastwood might be wrangling one of his actor favorites to sweeten the deal for Warner Bros. to finally go ahead and get it made.

Deadline reports that Eastwood has been working to convince Leonardo DiCaprio, who's starring in Eastwood's next film J. Edgar, to play the older male role once filled by Crowe. It's unclear exactly how far along he is in convincing the actor, but if Deadline has gotten wind of it it's probably more than just some idle chatter between takes. DiCaprio is just 7 years older than Beyonce, not exactly the massive age difference that usually gives the story its power, but he's an actor capable of most anything, including the kind of aging-up we saw in The Aviator and presumably will revisit in J. Edgar.

Plus, the fact that they're not so far apart in age means that Eastwood might be bringing something slightly different to the classic story. All you really need to properly call yourself A Star is Born is have a relationship between an older, fading star and a younger, rising one-- at one point in the development of this new one, I thought they might be having the older star be female, which would be an even more imaginative twist. I'm a DiCaprio partisan, so anything he tries I'm immediately on board with, but this matchup with Beyonce seems especially intriguing. And yes, I say that fully well knowing that Eastwood's batting average lately-- Invictus, Hereafter, and yes, Gran Torino-- hasn't been up my alley. This project is already seeming inventive enough that it might bring new life out of the veteran director.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Clint-Eastw...make-25428.html

Leonardo DiCaprio has fallen for Blake Lively 'massively'

The Gossip Girl star has always had a crush on Leo

Blake Lively got Leonardo DiCaprio's attention by keeping coolAs Now recently revealed, Gossip Girl star Blake Lively, 23, bagged Leonardo DiCaprio, 36, with a little help from dating guide The Rules.

She's played Leo to perfection,' reveals our source.

She left him in Cannes with models all over him and let him get on with it while she went off on a cooking holiday to Paris and totally ignored him.

'She didn't call and pretended she didn't care, which just intrigued him even more.

'She kept him at arm's length until he couldn't take it any more.

'He's fallen for her massively.'

Blake's Rules

1 Don't call him and rarely return his calls.

2 Always end phone calls and dates first.

3 No more than casual kissing on the first date.

4 Don't rush into sex - wait at least three dates.

5 Be honest but mysterious.

Read the full story about Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio in Now magazine dated 27 June 2011 - out now!

:yuckky:

Translation; Leo still flirt with other girls but there's nothing she can do about it.

Oh no wait, it's just her dating-strategy :rofl:

Translation: Either 1.} The tabs don't have any more material and have resorted to making sh*t up (as usual) and/or 2.) Have an endorsement deal with the book and are using an innocent opportunity to sneakily promote it (especially seeing as how they've written 2 articles on it) :whistle:

DiCaprio Opposite Beyoncé In 'A Star Is Born'?

By NIKKI FINKE | Monday June 27, 2011

EXCLUSIVE: I hear Clint Eastwood is using his time with Leonardo DiCaprio on the J Edgar Hoover biopic to discuss the director's new Warner Bros project A Star Is Born. Clint is hoping to team Leo with Beyoncé, who's already set for the musical. Clint is producing through Malpaso as well as helming the script by Will Fetters. Producers are Billy Gerber and and Basil Iwanyk and Jon Peters (who made the infamous 3rd version of A Star Is Born with Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson). The project has been at WB for several years, and there'd been talk of pairing Beyoncé and Will Smith. But casting Leo as the male lead would make for a much more interesting movie. There have been a trio of A Star Is Born versions made since the 1930s, the last one coming in 1976 with Kristofferson playing the boozer and Streisand the wannabe. Or even #4 if you consider What Price Hollywood (1932) made by George Cukor which is often forgotten

http://www.deadline.com/2011/06/leo-dicapr...a-star-is-born/

Wow wow I had heard about Beyonce wanting to do a remake of A Star Is Born, but had no idea Eastwood was involved! Nikki Finke is a pretty reliable source, and as Palmina noted he was just in Clint country... I believe Clint wants him to do it. It doesn't seem like the kind of movie he is partial to, but since Eastwood is involved I would not be surprised if he's considering it. I believe he is chummy with JayZ and Beyonce as well. Personally I'm not a fan of the Star is Born remakes, but Leo and Beyonce would be hot together, and it would be nice to see an interracial romance at the center of a major motion picture.

His shoulders... :wub:

I love his shoulders and hands!! He has big hands,have you ever noticed that girls?hehe :drool:

Hands fan here! :hell yea!: His feet are fine too. ;)

he seems way more comfortable around his old friends of the Pussy Possy;

I still can't get over that name!! :laugh::rofl:

Now now, he was adamant they never called themselves by that name. ;)

I can see build up of muscle in his shoulders and arms. I don't think he's probably concentrating too much on his stomach though. Heh. He's got a bit of a little belly. But I like that about Leo. I hate working out so I feel him on that aspect all the time. :laugh:

But...I do enjoy when he does bulk up. Him in Blood Diamond? UNF. Yes, please. I think my brain literally froze in the theatre during that scene with his shirt off. I was like: DAMN LEO GOT BUFF.

ETA: Let me try and upload this gif. Lol.

post-52325-1309204390_thumb.gif

Can we blame Blake and her cupcakes? :laugh: Narrow hips mean less room for the belly to spread out. It tends to pop out instead. It's hard to get it flat unless you're super skinny or buff, which he has been at various times, your .gif being one of them. :drool: He looks hot all ways, always AFAIK. ;)

Translation: Either 1.} The tabs don't have any more material and have resorted to making sh*t up (as usual) and/or 2.) Have an endorsement deal with the book and are using an innocent opportunity to sneakily promote it (especially seeing as how they've written 2 articles on it) :whistle:

I concur with your analysis. ;) NOW magazine caters to women. They think all we want to read about, besides celebrities, is diets, babies, and how to "catch" a man. :p

Joujou True.. The trust factor is most likely present among them so if Clint goes to him about a movie i'm sure Leo takes the time to seriously consider it before passing judgment.

Oxford Good job!!! I love the slight smile he's showing hehe. The second and third pics are my absolute favs :heart: Thanks :flower:

Leo has a great physical, big shoulders,big arms,big hands! Yeah Jou Jou I just love his hands!hehe

Maybe a little belly,actually i think it's not as much as it was...he lost his stomach for some time now hehe! :laugh:

Finally after 20 tries, I figured out what kind Fashion Dream explained to me about posting pix directly to board :)

Thank you! :flower: Aww what a doll he is here... he looks like he just woke up from a nap. :blush: Lukas didn't go to Disney with them?