Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Idris Elba, is BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so hope he gets the part he deserves more recognition.

I so dislike Jamie FOx, I could not agree with a poster above, it just shows you that winning an OScar does not make miracles happen. He is such a douche, he has this vile radio show where he disrepects women all the time. I truly dislike him with a passion.

Thanks Winterbone for the kudos!

And thank you to everyone for the news and photos!!!

Blake Lively's secret to hooking Leonardo DiCaprio? Playing hard to get!

Blake's dating rule has landed her the biggest A-list fish: Leonardo DiCaprio

Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have been heating up the European mainland since they were spied getting cosy at Cannes last month and friends of the 36-year-old Titanic actor say he's smitten with the Gossip Girl star.

She's the face of Chanel Mademoiselle handbags and he's the über-hot

commitment phobe who, according to pals, has met the woman of his

dreams.

‘They started flirting at a dinner party in New York last autumn but only started seeing each other at the beginning of May,' reveals our source.

‘It's been an incredible whirlwind for them. Leo wanted Blake and has been pursuing her ever since they met.'

So just how did the girl who used to have pictures of Leo on her bedroom wall snag the eligible bachelor?

‘Blake loves dating book The Rules and has been following it to the letter,' reveals a friend of the 23-year-old star.

‘She's been denying him sex and wouldn't even give him her number for the first three months.

'She knew Leo could have any girl he wanted and she figured she had to stand out from the crowd.'

The savvy 5ft 10in actress also made sure Leo - who'd been dating model Bar Refaeli - was single before anything happened between them.

‘Blake told him he had to break up with Bar before she'd even go on a date with him, so he did,' reveals our insider.

‘I'm not even sure they've slept together yet.

'Blake's only ever slept with three guys, so she doesn't jump into bed with just anyone.

'She's making him work for it - and he's fallen hard for her.'

After Cannes, the new couple went to Italy and were snapped holding hands in Monte Carlo, where Leo's wooed her with all his might and money.

‘He took her on private yachts, helicopter rides and out for amazing meals at some of the world's best restaurants,' confides the friend.

‘And last week he started introducing her as his girlfriend.

'She looks totally love struck and he never lets her out of his sight.

'It's really sweet.'

What a Titanic catch, eh?

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-new...-hard-to-get/1/

These "sources"? I agree with you... I don't think that true friends would talk about his personal life.

Yesterday I read about a new film that Leo could participate, with Ridley Scott. But then I tried to post the link here

and not found. I think it was in the Hollywood Reporter, but not sure. Does anyone know anything about it?

:rofl::rofl: Sorry but that goes to that article. These quotes have been around for weeks and I honestly don`t think any of his friends would leak stuff like that. Finally something we agree on...

Hello everyone...i'm new here,i dont know about you,but i just hate those Just Jared comments,i cant understand those people,they are really insane! :yuckky:

Glad i found a good place to share things about Leo.

^ we don't know what Irmelin wanted.... anyways this Bar relationship is over i think its time to move on from that..

thanks for news everyone

leo sighting

RobbieCrowell: My friend Alex saw Blake Lively and Leo making out outside her apartment last night #love

23 minutes ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/RobbieCrowell

WOW! :whistle::blush::heart:

Pam Cool Brazil! I really want to learn to speak Portugeuse lol... and of course hope to visit someday

Barbie I know wow indeed... one of these days i hope to see pics lol

Leo sighting .. not much info right now... hopefully more tweets follow

SDF_Official Sarah Dawn Finer

Btw. Leonardo DiCaprio and Matthew Broderick in The audience! #onlyonbroadway

14 minutes ago

Tks you girls! hehe

I can teach you,i mean,it wont be a problem for me to teach you some words lol! Btw,where are you from,i mean you and Barbie?!

Regarding Leo,i just want him to be happy,that's it...i care about him,if he chooses someone for his life,it's ok for me,he's an adult and he knows what he wants for his life,of course that's my opinion hehe.

Tks you girls! hehe

I can teach you,i mean,it wont be a problem for me to teach you some words lol! Btw,where are you from,i mean you and Barbie?!

Regarding Leo,i just want him to be happy,that's it...i care about him,if he chooses someone for his life,it's ok for me,he's an adult and he knows what he wants for his life,of course that's my opinion hehe.

Exactly!! :clap: That's how I feel too!

I'm from Canada. Between you and Barbie I should be speaking Portugeuse fluently in no time lol. But......I'm slow so probably no lol

I'll PM you :wave:

That reminds me I bet the play is the Spiderman opening night play that someone tweeted that leo would attend a couple days ago.

This is the tweet I posted from a couple days ago

The opening night is on June 14

@BroadwayGirlNYC: Expected at opening night of @SpideyOnBway: Leo DiCaprio, Liam Neeson, Andrew Lloyd Webber, John McEnroe, Lesley Stahl, & Bill Clinton! WTF

about 4 hours ago via Echofon · Reply · View Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/BroadwayGirlNYC

Hello everyone...i'm new here,i dont know about you,but i just hate those Just Jared comments,i cant understand those people,they are really insane! :yuckky:

Glad i found a good place to share things about Leo.

Hi, Pami :wave: . Welcome. I'm from Brazil too, nice :laugh: .

Another big fan of Leo ... very, very good.

I agree with you. People who comment on Just Jared are crazy ... I have tried, but I gave up on understanding what they think.

Here, all matters about Leo are discussed. Uncensored. ;) Beijos.

The sighting about Leo dining with Blake and Reynolds were true and looks like when Leo was spotted at Sport Bar watching the finals Blake was with him:

'Lively' dinner

Blake Lively, her "Green Lantern" co-star Ryan Reynolds and new beau Leonardo DiCaprio shared a happy dinner at Locanda Verde on Monday night. Lively and DiCaprio, who were also spotted Sunday catching Game 6 of the NBA Finals at sports bar Snap, have been hot and heavy since we revealed he broke up with Bar Refaeli. Lively and Reynolds were reportedly close while filming "Green Lantern" before he split with Scarlett Johansson. Both camps denied Lively was the cause of the split.

LINK

Hiiii PAMI!!! Nice to get cool Leo fans to join in, that are not haters!! :)

Also Leo was supposed to attend the Spiderman broadway play last night. I hope we can get some pics!!

And thanks Palmina for the article!! :wave:

"Django Unchained" has a release date :)

The Weinstein Co. has decided on a release date for Quentin Tarantino's 'Django Unchained': Christmas Day 2012. 'Django,' which stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Christoph Waltz and Samuel L. Jackson, centers on a slave-turned-bounty hunter on a mission to rescue his wife from her sadistic slavemaster.

http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/06/15/djang...-disney-planes/