Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Lets keep the talk about Blake and her scandle on Blakes thread, this is leos thread, and if its her or not, I'm not going to hate her, and I will stick by what she says. :)

So thank you all for the LEO news!! :)

Someone just tweeted this.

‎

JMJOHNSON4‎ Spotted: Leonardo DiCaprio with Blake Lively in Italy wearing an Alabama hat! RMFT.

Twitter -

1 minute ago

Is this tweet refering to the old pics, or a new sighting??

I think it's old. The person is referring to the hat in this set of pics

post-52328-0-1446088325-10411_thumb.jpg

That french article said he left for NY on tuesday morning but I'd like to think he's by Blake's side, supporting her right now <_<

Thanks Barbie and Sick for videos :hug:

Will Leo Be Blake's Date to the MTV Movie Awards?

After a romantic getaway in the French Riviera, hugging on yachts and holding hands during moonlit strolls and indulging in ice cream cones, hot new duo Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio have barely left each other's sides these past two weeks.

So, with Lively set to present at Sunday's MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, will she bring her new beau as her date?

The "king of the world" isn't that whipped yet!

"Nope. He is not. Never was," Leo's rep told us when we asked about his attendance at the awards show.

As for Blake's date, her rep wouldn't reveal who the starlet plans to bring, but we hope she pulls a Met Ball part two and brings Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld. We can just picture the fashionisto fanning himself among a sea of teenage Twi-hards and Beliebers!

Well, if it ain't Kaiser Karl's scene, and Leo refuses to rock the red carpet, perhaps Blake can hang with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson?

And just like cross-country lovers Robsten, we do think Blake and Leo's Euromance will continue onto American soil.

What should we start calling Blake and Leo? These two are just about ready for a joint name à la Robsten!

Dively? Give us your best ideas below!

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_t...l#ixzz1O8vAzXhQ