Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks guys for the news.

Film with Tarantino... very good, in my opinion. He always makes movies strong, but it sounds like a great opportunity to show once more Leo that is one of the best actors of all time. I hope the role is his.

As for my favorite movie of it, just do not have to choose just one ... are so many wonderful. He has participated in movies that I really like. For me the best is always the next one ... :laugh:

And welcome, Barilace. Always good to have new fans of Leo participating on the site.

Oh and my favorite Leo movies? I basically appreciate all of them but I'd have to say The Departed, Romeo & Juliet, The Aviator, and The Basketball Diaries are my favorites. Oooh, and I also really loved Shutter Island it's just a hard one for me to rewatch since it was so intense.

^Oh it wasnt about hate. Its apparently on her imdb.com board. It was released on 4chan. I did not look and don't plan on it.

I know it wasn't about hate. I really just want it to be a nice envornment where everyone can get along, thats all! :hug:

Hi, I think you are right about Bar's brother Dor visiting to give her support. Isn't that around the same time her other friend (can't think of his name but I believe he hosts Big Brother in Israel) came for a visit?

I do believe Leo and Bar were in Paris together, but (and this is admittedly speculation on my part), I have a feeling that they were discussing their "issues" and the future of their relationship, and that is why we did not have any sightings of them together in Paris. I know they're private people, but usually we get something. Remember last time they were in Paris for the premier of Inception and we saw them riding bikes together? I know they flew back to NY together, but that could have already been planned ahead of time. Do you recall when they were last together before Paris while Leo was filming his cell phone commercial?

As for Blake, I don't know if it's more than a summer romance, but I am glad to see Leo looking happy. Even though it seems fast, we don't really know when Leo and Bar's relationship ended. It might very well have ended in early April, when they saw each other in Paris, or perhaps it was over even before then. I tend to think they were already broken up when when Leo went on the bachelor party weekend with Bradley Cooper, which would explain why some woman on Twitter said she gave Leo what she called "a chair dance."

Yes, Assi was there, too. Leo was seen biking around New York with his buddies on April 10th. And Bar looked great in Paris, no signs of any tears (her face puffs up really bad if she's been crying, esp. under her eyes). I think Leo might've waited until he wrapped Hoover, and then probably told Bar that he wanted to break things off. Either he wanted a break, or a break-up, not sure. I don't think he was honest with her about Blake, because I think that information would've been unnecessarily cruel to her and Leo's not like that. I DO think the feelings did exist for Blake, though (obviously). The last time they were photographed together was in mid-February riding his scooter around LA, and before that, in January, they were vacationing in Hawaii together. Other than that, he was filming Hoover in LA and Virginia and Bar was working in Israel and NYC while he was filming. I agree with you that things with them were definitely on the rocks by the time he went to Cabo for the bachelor party, but I don't think they stopped communicating until he spent the night of the MET Gala at the afterparty that Blake went to -- and then left her apartment at 3 AM. The next day was when the break-up was "confirmed".

I don't think it's just a summer romance, I think Leo really likes her. At first I was really annoyed by it but I have to be honest, this is the first time it seems like Leo is after a girl because he's into her for more than looks. I think almost anyone would agree that Blake is not as drop-dead gorgeous as Bar, but he and Bar were very different culturally and really didn't have anything in common work-wise. Blake is someone I think Leo really connects with considering they both grew up in Hollywood and share the same passion for acting. Don't get me wrong, I think Bar is a fascinating, intelligent, sweet and down to earth girl who definitely has a lot more to offer than her appearance, but I'm guessing he and Blake just have a lot more in common. Dare I say it, but I think our Leo may actually be growing up a bit.

Oh -- and whoever said that he and Bar weren't in Paris together is definitely wrong. They flew into NYC together on the 7th.

I'm really excited to see this!!!!

Leonardo DiCaprio: Who's the Old Guy?

Where in the world is Leonardo DiCaprio?

While was he was easily spotted this weekend with Blake Lively in the French Riviera, finding him on the set of his recently-wrapped flick, J. Edgar, proved to be a bit more tricky...

DiCaprio stars in the Clint Eastwood-directed film as the late FBI boss J. Edgar Hoover. DiCaprio's portrayal spans several decades, beginning with Hoover in his 20s through around the time of his death in 1972 at age 77.

Makeup and prosthetics used for the later years left DiCaprio practically unrecognizable.

"I was on the set my first day and I look over and there's someone getting sound and I was like, 'I don't know who the old guy is, but where's Leo?'" Eric Matheny, who plays Hoover's doctor in the movie, told me at the L.A. premiere of The Tree of Life. "But then I looked over again and it was like, 'That's Leo?!' I could see it was him in his eyes, but everything else was completely different."

It certainly didn't come easy. "He was buried in makeup," Matheny said. "He was six hours in makeup for almost 12-hour days. His endurance was astounding."

As for Matheny's role, the character he portrays is a doctor who makes daily visits to Hoover's office. "It sounds like he had someone shooting him up with something because you don't need a doctor to come to you on a daily basis to give you pills and a glass of water," Matheny said of the character. "Basically, I'm Dr. Feelgood...As Hoover gets older he gets, as Clint Eastwood says, 'a B12 shot with a little something extra.'"

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin...l#ixzz1NyhStuEg

You know guys I have a question, why do Leo's girlfirends stir up such hate? IS it because of they represent a certain type (whatever that my be)?

I remember when he was dating BAr and I went on JustJared because i noticed there were a ton of comments and the hate targeted at BAr was just overwhelming.

Was it the same when he was dating Gisele?

I'm new to bellazon and Leo's page but I've been reading it for a while and I like all the positivity on Bellazon message boards. You know what I find strange, I kept going back to these set pictures since they were posted here over the weekend and thinking about it, I wonder if Leo knew what was going to happen and was comforting her. She looks so depressed and unhappy (unlike her bubbly cheerful self) there and now it seems clear as to why now.

What do you mean "what was going to happen"? I think she was just looking down because she was wearing 5 inch heels. Bitches need to watch the ground when they wear those or they'll take a faceplant....

I don't think they stopped communicating until he spent the night of the MET Gala at the afterparty that Blake went to -- and then left her apartment at 3 AM. The next day was when the break-up was "confirmed".

is this true???

Yes. Leo went to the afterparty at the Top of the Standard, while Bar went to the official one at Crown. Blake was also at the Standard party. Then there were reports that someone who "looked just like Leo DiCaprio" was seen leaving Blake's apartment at 3 AM.

What do you mean "what was going to happen"? I think she was just looking down because she was wearing 5 inch heels. Bitches need to watch the ground when they wear those or they'll take a faceplant....

Like her people told her that someone was shopping her pics around. During the day shots, she was looking up and even hopped on those heels so I don't think that's it. I, and several people on other boards, noticed she was thoroughly unhappy in the set of night pics.

You know guys I have a question, why do Leo's girlfirends stir up such hate? IS it because of they represent a certain type (whatever that my be)?

I remember when he was dating BAr and I went on JustJared because i noticed there were a ton of comments and the hate targeted at BAr was just overwhelming.

Was it the same when he was dating Gisele?

I didn't follow Leo as closely when he was dating Gisele, but I think there was some hate. But to be honest, a lot of people didn't like her because they thought she was just using him (people thought the same with Bar) and treated him badly. There was a lot of gossip while they were dating that she was really jealous of all of his flirting and could be controlling, and would yell at him a lot. They broke up for a year while they were dating, from May '02 until May '03, I think because he cheated. She disappeared back to Brasil for 6 mos and cut all her hair off. I think Leo knew he'd fucked up and tried for awhile to get her back, and eventually they did get back together, but then broke up in October of '05 after she kept bugging him to get married and have babies.

Like her people told her that someone was shopping her pics around. During the day shots, she was looking up and even hopped on those heels so I don't think that's it. I, and several people on other boards, noticed she was thoroughly unhappy in the set of night pics.

You can't even see her face, but OK. I doubt they were shopping the pics as they were taking them.... and I don't think they've been very concerned with the press. They probably don't even know the full extent of it since they've been overseas...