Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Well its CLint Eastwood and any project he makes has Oscar buzz around it, most of the time he gets nominated, exception was the complete shut out of Hereafter. Now Hoover alsoi has a screenplay by Dustin Lance Black who has already won an Oscar for the brilliant screenplay for Milk. So Leo's chances are very good.

yeah! I noticed so many people are reading Leo's thread after he broke up with Bar and there's so many rumors around him. :p

hey guys! you can join us in Leo's thread! :wave: we'll be glad! :wave:

... and people probably cannot believe that he is indeed involved with lively. I almost liked this thread but now... (N)

Hiiiii Winterbone welcome, welcome!!!!! :wave:

Thanks alot Wijin for the Hoover predictions!! I so hope this turns out to be accurate! I honestly think the signs point to Hoover getting academy attention just judging from the reactions from people who got a sneak peak. But i will just wait and see what happens before I get too excited because things don't always work out.

Wow there's just so much Leo news ..... i'm totally loving these days!

Thanks Solange for the GIF... lol yeah Leo touches his hair alot haha... :laugh:

I see on google images that there are a lot of pictures from paparazzi of blake when she was dating Penn badgley so I suppose that it will be the same with leo when they came back from Monte Carlo. They are very famous especially leo so I think that we will see a lot of pictures where they are together.

Leo stays to muc time in France so I hope he come back in usa soon in order to see new pictures. :laugh:

Winterbone, there has been no Blake bashing on this thread, nobody said anything about her breasts on the Leo thread, I must say this has been on eof the best communitites about Leo that I have found.

99% of the people who post here are really great and go out of thier way to post sories and pictures about Leo.

:drool:

thanks I am Eden for new pics! :ddr:

I want more pics of them together! :laugh:

that's what I found:

haha nothing special but :p

Bradley Cooper in an interview speaks of Leonardo

In an interview to "Esquire," the actor recalled the time he worked as a porter in a hotel and saw Leonardo DiCaprio.

In the interview, Bradley Cooper star in The Hangover 2 recalls the time studying at the Actors Studio company and worked as a porter in a hotel in New York to make money. He tells about the night he saw Leonardo DiCaprio on location in 1998, when he was a hit with Titanic says: "I thought: We're from such different worlds."

http://leodicapriobr.org/bradley-cooper-fa...-em-entrevista/