Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I feel sorry for all of you for feelin' sorry for two ppl you don't know & you have no idea of what the fuck are they thinkin' or what they do when they're alone

I LOVE YOU. AMEN TO THAT SISTA!!

STFU about bar. shes a beautiful girl and has a lovely personality. this is leos thread, don't bash bar or her fans in it.

• 1 month later...

He always wanted to be seen only as actor.And he deserves praise as an actor! :)

But if he marries this girl he will lose not only fans but also the respect, as for me I was disappointed in him. I had the number of video views ( only ynet / /) to see how she PR her ring (in Germany, at the table), and Leo almost swerved aside to avoid being caught in the photo. :yuckky: They all thought, to attract attention. Do not be so suspicious and think if she smiles then they are going to merry.If honestly I do not care, let them do what they are want !!!!!!!! :yuckky:

ok, I respect your opinion but I really don't agree! Leo "swerved", sorry but I never saw Leo so relaxed beside Bar before and he really doesn't seem want to avoid nothing, otherwise would not took her to a public occasion where he knows they would be seen together... have no sense, isn't it? and other think Leo isn't a liar, if he's with Bar it's because he wants and I think he really seems genuine with her in that event, he was affectionate with her in front of everybody that proves he really care for her even that most of you don't want to see or simply ignore the fact saying that he HATES her... give me a break, how you will hate someone and be with her for 4 years, other time don't have sense...

the funny thing is that when Leo was with Gisele and was so in love with her (which I know was a true feeling) I'am not saying isn't, but anyone doubt of that, why? it's because Bar isn't the most rich and most famous model? why any woman after Gisele isn't good for Leo? and why with Bar is different? why some of you doubt of their feeligs for each other? Bar is a human being as is Leo and as is all of us that have feelings, they're not so superficial to keep something unreal just for publicity, this idea is so ridiculous... Leo and Bar doesn't need this, they both have sucess and both of them are in great moment in career, they doesn't need free publicity until because every real Leo fan knows he hates this! And I will always be he's fan because in first place I know Leo's a great person with a big heart, is an adorable person and is genuine about everything he does in his professional and personal life, in second place because he's most amazing actor I have ever seen in my life, I wish all the best for him doesn't matter with whom he wants to marry, Bar or anyone he wants, it's he's choice and I respect his decisions and I most important I believe in his decision because I know he's not a false person... I don't know if Bar is his soulmate or anything what I know is that in this moment he's with her and seems happy what makes me happy for him, for both, because different of some of you I also think Bar is a real person who have real feelings for Leo, and I don't have anything against her... now, if they will marry or not just time will tell, just matter what is better for both of them, and as I'am not a fortune-teller I don't know!

He always wanted to be seen only as actor.And he deserves praise as an actor! :)

But if he marries this girl he will lose not only fans but also the respect, as for me I was disappointed in him. I had the number of video views ( only ynet / /) to see how she PR her ring (in Germany, at the table), and Leo almost swerved aside to avoid being caught in the photo. :yuckky: They all thought, to attract attention. Do not be so suspicious and think if she smiles then they are going to merry.If honestly I do not care, let them do what they are want !!!!!!!! :yuckky:

I absolutely agree with you. I love Leo as an actor but because of the poor choice he made in his private life I lost respect for him.