Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

leonardodicaprioandtobe.jpg

tumblrl7irt9rbjp1qd0v72.png

*My favourite Kate-Leo moment, very sweet :blush:

Kate Winslet LOVES Leonardo DiCaprio -Golden Globes 2009

Leo, I'm so happy I can stand here and tell you how much I love you and how much I've loved you for 13 years. And your performance in this film is nothing short of spectacular.

video:

I have not seen the parent hood video either. I would love to see it! And yes Palmina, Leo and kates realtionship is soooo wonderful :blush:

With the new pics of Bar in L.A, I wonder if Leos back in L.A too. Lets hope we get some more pics :)

-January 12: Kevin Connolly, Simon Rex, Stacy Keibler, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bar Refaeli, Jack Osborne, Chris Masterson, Jesse McCartney were spotted at Table Manners Management’s Launch Party At Animal Tuesdays located at SHGs MyStudio. link

-January 14: The awards started at the Hollywood Palladium at 6pm Pacific Time but the night wasn’t over even at 2am at veteran producer Mike Medavoy’s annual get together at Ron Burkle’s estate. Dancing to disco and dining on Chinese dim sum and desserts were Cameron Diaz with Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, Leonardo DiCaprio, Nia Vardalos, Darren Aronofsky, Tara Subkoff, Zachary Levi, among others: link

I have not seen the parent hood video either. I would love to see it! And yes Palmina, Leo and kates realtionship is soooo wonderful :blush:

With the new pics of Bar in L.A, I wonder if Leos back in L.A too. Lets hope we get some more pics :)

Leo has been in LA for the past week. Remember he was spotted at the Jeremy Renner party last Saturday in Los Angeles. The Hawaii pictures were from before last Saturday. We also saw pics of both Bar and Leo leaving Hawaii in the helicopter together now we know they went to Los ANgeles.

Also it looks like Leo and Bar went from Cabo straight to Hawaii and then they came back to Los ANgeles last week. The picture of Leo and Bar paddle surfing in Hawaii is published In People magazine. The dates said the paddle surfing pics were from January 3rd. There is a 2 page spread concerning the Hawaii trip in the People magazine. There's a pic of Leo with the headline "king of the board" and then there's a pic of Leo and Bar.

Now I think it's quite clear that either Bar is on her way or either already in Israel because her premiere is tomorrow!! :)

Thanks sick for the premiere pics!!

Palmina, no I still believe the Hawaii pics were from before last Saturday because Cameron and Alex were with Leo and bar and yet we saw pics of Cameron and Alex before Saturday plus.. Cameron was photographed at the green hornet premiere which was on Monday January 10th then the next day Cameron was piictured at a lakers game sooo it doesn't make sense because we know they left Hawaii at the same time. Cameron Diaz has been pictured on Los ANgeles pretty much everyday since last Saturday plus we saw pics of Bar in Beverley hills on Wednesday it's not enough time. So they were in Hawaii for one day.. Not practical. Plus as we all know Cameron, Naomi! Bar, Leo were all in cabo... So it makes no sense that it would be cabo, Los Angeles, Hawaii , then Los Angeles again. When you go on vacation you go on vacation not go home for a few days then back to another island I believe people magazine because they are the more accurate and reliable magazine. :) not that any of this matters lol